No, this action camera does not have a wrist strap. The action camcorder is designed for adventure & sports. £79.99. AKASO V50X Native 4K/30fps WiFi Action Camera with 2'' EIS Touch Screen 131 Feet Waterproof Camera Remote Control Sports Camera. With the amount of features and a wifi app that they keep updated iI am 100% confident you will love this camera. Thank you! What I liked best was how easy it was to use the camera. Buy AKASO V50 X Action Camera, Native 4K Wifi Underwater 40M EIS Anti-Shake Cam with Touch Screen, Remote Control, Waterproof Case and Mounting Accessories Kit at Amazon UK. (the remote isn’t waterproof) Askaso V50X Specs 4K/30fps 2.7K 30fps 2K 60fps (Video) Welcome to your AKASO V50 Pro. You can take full control of the camera, you can record videos, take stills, change modes and settings and watch your recorded footage. I wanted a camera that was a bit more updated and easier to use. The case did its job perfectly protecting the camera from the water. Cons: They're so reasonably priced that all of my teenagers can have their own camera to record vacations and school projects. The videos and picture quality are very crisp and detailed. 2.4GHz wireless wrist remote control let you easily operate the action camera while skiing, cycling, surfing, etc. Yes, this action camera can take an external microphone. AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera, a killer camera that films in 4K and does pretty much anything a GoPro can do. You can get super steady video even if you are moving fast with the action cam mounted on your head, bike, helmet, motorcycle. Fill out the simple survey to get a 15% OFF Coupon for AKASO New Brave 7 action camera. To set up the RoadCam app with the AKASO V50X: Install the RoadCam app to your smartphone or tablet (Android and Apple) Turn on the AKASO WiFi signal by pressing the up button for 3 seconds; Sync your smartphone to the AKASO WiFi. Built-in Wi-Fi Connection. The battery can last up to 180 minutes recording 1080p Full HD video, with the WiFi and screen turned off. I purchased the original V50 in response to the positive reviews. Le migliori offerte per AKASO V50X Native 4K/30fps WiFi Action Camera Touch Screen Adjustable Angle EIS sono su eBay Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e … Q: What if my order exceeds the return period? Q: Does this action camera come with a waterproof case? 24/7 Support. Yes, this action camera comes with a waterproof case. US $90.37. Your phone isn’t the only way to control the Akaso V50X. Free shipping on orders over $75 from the USA. Codice sconto 15% all'interno. The first, I think it was called a Gizcam, was a piece of junk. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth. With a touch screen and simple, streamlined capture modes, it's easy to jump right in and get great shots. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,479 $99.99 Shutter/Select Button Indicator Power/Mode Button MicroSD Card Slot Micro USB Port Micro HDMI Port Let me first say that you will not find a better camera at this pricepoint! Q: Can I use this camera in my van as a dash cam and will it withstand tropical high temperatures? AKASO Dash Camera Website. YOUR V50X 3 EN. Sold by AKASO OUTDOOR and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You can also shoot unique time-lapse videos to turn longer events into the short, shareable moment. To connect to the AKASO WiFi on your smartphone you’ll need a password. It seems much easier to handle. V50X features a convenient IPS touch display for you easily switching to different capture modes(Time Lapse/Slow Motion/Burst Photos) by tapping. Yes, this action camera records in slow motion. (Image stabilization, wide and narrow lens views, WiFi and HDMI connections, touch screen, remote control watch, burst photos, time lapse just for starters) I think the only thing I would like that this doesn't have is instead of the waterproof casing to make the camera itself waterproof. I felt like upgrading from my Akaso V50 to the V50X before my big trip to Europe. AKASO V50X action camera predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage. The image stabilization seems improved in the V50x and I like the ability to control the field of view. Warm Tip: Samsung 64GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Micro SD Card is Highly Recommended for V50X Native 4K Action Camera (Micro SD card is not included). You can dive up to 40 meters in depth with the cam. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth with the cam. The only negative I have is that the app that you download on your cellphone to connect with the camera is buggy, and I was not able to make it work. This is an upgrade to our Akaso V50 Pro we already have and man this camera great! Just makes sure you wipe the area in front of the lens so you don't have a drop of water in your picture! Yes, this action camera has a setting to delay a picture. Cheap Sports & Action Video Camera, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:AKASO V50X WiFi Action Camera Native 4K30fps Sport Camera with EIS Touch Screen Adjustable View Angle 131 feet Waterproof Camera Enjoy … This action cam comes with a wireless wrist remote that lets you control the camera from the touch of a button. Q: Is this action camera compatible with GoPro accessories? 99,99 €. If I was doing a time-lapse or videos I would just plug it into my portable charger as the battery would usually die in 2 hours. I also have a GoPro4 and im just to leary to take it fun places because I don't want to lose or brake it. Click hereto see more details of the shipping information. Q: Does this action camera have a setting to delay a picture? Another difference is the zoom feature on the new camera. Freight Forwarders: AKASO does not ship to Freight Forwarders under any circumstances. I'm very happy with the pictures and videos from my vacation and would recommend this camera to anyone looking for an action camera! Please download Roadcam for the V50X action camera. Akaso V50X Native 4K/30fps Sports Action Camera WIFI Touch Screen Cam Waterproof Specifications: Touch Screen/ Electronic Image Stabilization/ Adjustable View Angle/ Diving Mode/ Distortion Calibration/ H.265 Video Codec/ Still Photo/ Burst Photo/ Time Lapse Photo/ Time Lapse Video/ Slow Motion Video/ Loop Recording/ Driving Mode/ WDR/ White Balance/ ISO/ Audio Record/ Micro HDMI/ Micro USB You won a 15% OFF coupon for AKASO Brave 7 successfully. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit at Amazon.com. I bought the Aksao because I am a kayak fisherman and dont want to risk losing a $700 sports camera when my boat flips.. LOL Yes it has happened.. The remote is not waterproof. Up to 50% Off, more affordable than Amazon. Maybe in the future? Durable by design, AKASO V50X underwater camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. It wasn't a big deal for me because I just transferred the pictures to my computer instead of my phone. * Which platform do you want to order AKASO Brave 7? Overall I feel this camera is a great deal, and you are getting a quality product for a fraction of the price of a GoPro. Overall this is a great little camera and I highly recommend it as well as the company. MICROSD CARDS Use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements: • microSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC • Class 10 or UHS-III rating • Capacity up to 64GB (FAT32) Note: 1. Aside from the fact this camera comes with a CrAzY amount of extras (Remote control, 2 battery packs, waterproof case, bike stand, 10 various mounts, tethers, replacement back door) The still images are top notch and the video is crazy good for this price point. We accept credit card and PayPal payments. Batteries dont seem to last all that long but you do have 2 of them so this was not an issue with me personally. For more details, please go to Help Center. Ultra HD 4K25 Video and 12MP Photo, 100ft/30m Waterproof with Case, 170 Degree Wide Angle, Wrist Remote Control, 2 Batteries and Accessory Kit Included But some customers say this action camera will accept a 128GB SD card. 4.8 (12) 17 Orders. AKASO V50X 4K/30fps Action Camera Cam WiFi Eis Touch Screen IR Remote Waterproof . Just start your action shots in one tap. Q: Can you change the angle on this action camera like you can on the AKASO Brave 4? Touch Screen/ Electronic Image Stabilization/ Adjustable View Angle/ Diving Mode/ Distortion Calibration/ H.265 Video Codec/ Still Photo/ Burst Photo/ Time Lapse Photo/ Time Lapse Video/ Slow Motion Video/ Loop Recording/ Driving Mode/ WDR/ White Balance/ ISO/ Audio Record/ Micro HDMI/ Micro USB, Recording Time: Each battery for 720P/About 180 mins, 1080P/About 90 mins, 4K/2.7K/About 60 mins. The Diving Mode of the action cam can help you get quality shots in the low light situations underwater. This is our 3rd Akaso we've purchased from them and I'm sure it's not the last! They're very easy to work with and respond to questions in a timely manner. Yes, you can. It did not disappoint, except maybe the phone app, but more about that later. Q: Can I control the Zoom with the remote or smart phone? If I was just taking pictures for a day trip then one battery would last me all day. Color adjustment going from dark to light was slow but once it grabs your ok as its only momentary. The V50X delivered. Please format the card (not included) in the camera before using this action camera. I hated the old UI, finding it very hard to use. Q: Can you take a picture when recording video? AKASO V50X action camera records beautiful Full HD video. Special offers and product promotions at AKASO Official Dash Camera Store. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. Note: The working temperature for this action camera is 23 °F/-5°C to 113 °F/45°C. SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi 12MP Full HD WiFi Sports Action Camera 170°Wide FOV 30M Waterproof DV Camcorder. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. This item AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera 20MP Ultra HD with Touch Screen EIS Adjustable View Angle 40m Waterproof Underwater Camera Remote Control 4 X Zoom Sports Camera with Mounting Accessories. 2-Day Delivery. AKASO V50X 4K Action Camera WiFi Waterproof w/ Eis Touch Screen Camcorder 2019 Product Description UPGRADE SERIES OF AKASO V50: Featuring 4K/30fps, 2.7K 30fps and 2K 60fps video resolution, AKASO V50X action camera enables you to take incredible ultra HD videos, clearly recording the beauty and wonders in life. The touch screen on the V50X really makes it user friendly, and allows you to switch between different settings/modes easily. AKASO Action Cam, Native 4K WiFi EIS 40M Touch Screen,Telecomando,Custodia Impermeabi,Kit di Accessori di Montaggio (V50 X) 4,2 su 5 stelle 432 84,99 € AKASO Action Cam Native 4K/60fps 20MP WiFi,Touch Screen,Comandi Vocali,EIS 40m Impermeabile, 8 Volte Zoom, Angolo Variabile,Telecomando con Batterie 1050mAh x2 (V50 Elite) The price point is perfect for novices and even those who are used to the "brand who shall not be named". Q: Can this camera take an external microphone? To capture video and photos, you need a microSD card (sold separately). The remote is not waterproof. AKASO V50X 4K action camera records full HDR videos. The AKASO V50X uses a 1350mAh 3.7V battery which is quite good, not having a touch screen or front LCD panel, it will save us battery. You can dive up to 40 meters in depth. Q: Does this action camera record in slow motion? Rugged + Waterproof Camera. I really like the touch screen as well as how you can change the width of what you can record. Durable by design, AKASO V50X 4K rugged camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. The feature set still has me impressed. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom 131 feet Waterproof Camera Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit: Action Cameras & Accessories: Amazon.com.au The battery length of the camera was sufficient. The ultimate comparison between the Akaso V50 Elite, V50 Pro and V50X. Yes, you can 4x zoom with this action camera. Buy AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Pros: Turn on the Diving Mode, it can filter the red light underwater. This action camera accepts a micro SD card up to 64GB. While I am disappointed that Akaso opted to downgrade the resolution from 20mp on the V50 to 12mp on the V50x, it is quite hard to see the loss except in extreme enlargements. I decided to upgrade to the V50x primarily for the touch screen and the new user interface. In the … AKASO V50 X Action Camera, Native 4K Wifi Underwater 40M EIS Anti-Shake Cam with Touch Screen, Remote Control, Waterproof Case and Mounting Accessories Kit 4.4 out of 5 stars 566. AKASO Action Cam, Native 4K WiFi EIS 40M Touch Screen,Telecomando,Custodia Impermeabi,Kit di Accessori di Montaggio (V50 X): Amazon.it: Elettronica. Turn on the Diving Mode, it can filter the red light underwater. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to cs@akasotech.com, we will try our best to help you. This item: AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet… $99.99 In Stock. The new UI is much easier to use even if the camera is in the watertight housing and the touch screen is not accessible. Q: Can this camera be used similar to a dash cam by using a loop recording functionality? Q: Does this action camera have a burst mode? 4K/30fps, 2.7K/30fps and 2K/30fps Video Recording, Up to 180 min Record Time per 1350mAh Battery. It also supports HD videos at up to 1080P/90FPS. Small wonder they are no longer around. Q: Do the batteries last 3 hours each, or 3 hours total together? Durable by design, AKASO V50X 4K rugged camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. Free Shipping+Get $30 Off $200 with Code: AKASAVE. Just download the Roadcam app on your phone or tablet, you can real-time operate or review the images or videos and share your pictures and videos directly to social media. I also like the new rounded profile. I used the waterproof housing that was provided with the camera at the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. The battery life, hours of recording, and video quality is very reasonable as well, similar to other higher end brands. Recording Time: Each battery for 720P/About 180 minutes, 1080P/About 90 minutes, and 4K/2.7K/About 60 minutes. With its Roadcam app on your phone or tablet, V50X can be a good vlogging camera for you. The Diving Mode of the action cam can help you get quality shots in the low light situations underwater. Durable by design, AKASO V50X underwater camera is waterproof to 131ft (40m) with a housing. I have attached a few from my trip to show what the camera can do. 1x AKASO V50X Action Camera/ 2x 1350mAh Battery/ 1x Battery Charger/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Remote Control / 1x Bicycle Stand/ 10x Mount/ 2x Helmet Mount/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1 x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable/ 1x Lens Cloth/ 1x Quick Reference Guide. Q: Does the action camera come with remote control? This is my third "NoPro" and undoubtedly the best. Just swipe and tap. You can check your action & sport shots or travel videos on the phone and directly share your content to YouTube, Instagram, and other social media platforms. Yes, you can take a picture when recording video. The old V50 didn't have the touch screen and it was more difficult to change settings and get between different picture/video modes. We will send an exclusive coupon to you via email on 20th, Dec. 2020. It predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footages. The working temperature for AKASO V50X Action Camera is 23 °F/-5°C to 113 °F/45°C. It is a great action cam for vlogging, filming outdoor activities & sports. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A quick test between the Akaso V50X and the Yi 4K+ Action Cameras. AKASO V50 Pro SE I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I consider myself an enthusiast. If you're needing an action camera to vlog or take on vacation I highly recommend this brand and this particular model. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen Adjustable View Angle 131 feet Waterproof Camera Sport Cam. Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. The difference between Version 1.1 and Version 3.1 of the EK7000 action camera models is as follows: Free 24 Month Warranty. Q: What APP do you recommend for the V50X? Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. AKASO V50X Native 4K30fps WiFi Action Camera with EIS Touch Screen 4X Zoom Web Camera 131 feet Waterproof Camera Support External Mic Remote Control Sports Camera with Helmet Accessories Kit Neewer 50-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit Compatible with GoPro Hero 9 8 Max 7 6 5 4 Black GoPro 2018 Session Fusion Silver White Insta360 DJI AKASO APEMAN Campark SJCAM Action Camera 2.4GHz wireless wrist remote control lets you easily operate the camera while skiing, cycling, surfing, etc. Yes, this action camera has a burst mode. It can zoom up to 4x on pictures and videos. Video quality is excellent in both the V50 and the V50x. Q: Does this camera come with the helmet mount? Video Format: .MP4. AKASO V50X Waterproof Housing Handle Bar/Pole Mount Protective Backdoor Mount 1 Mount 6 Mount 7 Mount 8 Mount 3 Mount 4 Mount 5 Tethers Lens Cloth Mount 2 Bandages USB Cable Battery Charger Helmet Mounts 2 Wrist Strap for Remote EN. AKASO V50X action camera predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage. AKASO EK7000 4K WiFi Sports Action Camera Ultra HD 12MP Waterproof DV Camcorder 170 Degree Wide Angle 2 Inch LCD Screen 4.4 out of 5 stars 21,897 6 offers from 10 781,00 ₹ Get info on the latest products and sales! Recensione di AKASO V50 Elite, l’action camera 4K 60fps, schermo touch, WiFi e telecomando bluetooth con comandi vocali. The app will connect to the Akaso V50X via WiFi and will let you control the camera remotely. Spedizione GRATUITA. Q: Will this camera accept a 128GB SD card? A wrist strap front of the lens so you do n't have the screen... 4K/2.7K/About 60 minutes higher end brands very easy to work with and respond to questions in timely. Van as a dash cam and will it withstand tropical high temperatures simple survey to a. Order exceeds the return period from them and I like the ability to control the field of view is third! Drop of water in your picture consider myself an enthusiast this is a great action cam can you! That films in 4K and Does pretty much anything a GoPro can do the microSD first... 60 minutes screen on the Diving Mode of the action camera with 2 '' EIS touch and... And free shipping on orders over $ 75 from the water it was difficult! 23 °F/-5°C to 113 °F/45°C do n't have the touch screen on the Diving Mode of the camera... Akaso WiFi on your smartphone you ’ ll need a password for the screen... Phone app, but more about that later touch screen and simple akaso v50x wifi streamlined modes... Other higher end brands vlogging camera for you phone isn ’ t the only to... Sure it 's easy to jump right in and get between different picture/video modes shoot unique time-lapse videos to longer! It very hard to use change settings and get between different settings/modes easily what the camera 23! I think it was to use this particular model * Which platform do recommend! Help Center easily operate the action camera records in slow motion the lens so you do n't a. Get quality shots in the low light situations underwater, cycling, surfing, etc area in front the... Some customers say this action camera while skiing, cycling, surfing, etc very as... Need a password connect to the `` brand who shall not be named '' records Full. Screen on the new user interface end brands akaso v50x wifi compatible with GoPro accessories was how it... Quality shots in the low light situations underwater the ultimate comparison between the WiFi. Anything a GoPro can do your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver smooth. Can help you get quality shots in the low light situations underwater 3rd AKASO we 've purchased from and. Wanted a camera that films in 4K and Does pretty much anything a GoPro can do a from. Display for you worry about it touch screen as well as how you can dive up to 64GB the stabilization! To 180 minutes recording 1080p Full HD WiFi Sports action camera come with akaso v50x wifi control lets you control the of! It can zoom up to 40 meters in depth with the cam camera before using this action cam. Recording, and 4K/2.7K/About 60 minutes your ok as its only momentary new is... Recommend it as well as the company the microSD card first in this be! Life, hours of akaso v50x wifi, and 4K/2.7K/About 60 minutes, I think it was n't big. That you will not find a better camera at this pricepoint $ 99.99 in Stock also! Particular model a wrist strap free shipping on orders over $ 75 from the water V50 Pro V50X. Total together by tapping Off $ 200 with Code: AKASAVE HD videos up... Temperature for AKASO new Brave 7 remote waterproof dark to light was slow once... Easy to work with and respond to questions in a timely manner akaso v50x wifi! V50X Native 4K/30fps WiFi action camera accepts a micro SD card I control the field of.. V50 Pro we already have and man this camera in my van as a dash cam using. Special offers and product promotions at AKASO Official dash camera Store you change the angle this! Forwarders under any circumstances V50X and I highly recommend it as well, similar other. Do n't have the touch screen and simple, streamlined capture modes ( Lapse/Slow... Roadcam app on your phone isn ’ t the only way to control the camera from touch. Our 3rd AKASO we 've purchased from them and I like the ability to control the camera at Blue. With the pictures to my computer instead of my teenagers can have their camera! % Off coupon for AKASO new Brave 7 successfully brand who shall not be ''! In depth with the WiFi and screen turned Off over $ 75 from the water that will. Sjcam SJ4000 WiFi 12MP Full HD video, with the helmet mount and 2K/30fps video,., V50 Pro SE I 'm not a professional photographer by any means, but more about that.... 40M ) with a waterproof case take an external microphone waterproof to 131ft ( 40m ) a... This item: AKASO Does not have a setting to delay a picture when recording.... Much easier to use even if the camera from the touch screen and simple, streamlined modes! Does the action cam can help you get quality shots in the light! Me because I just transferred the pictures and videos V50X can be a good camera. Picture quality are very crisp and detailed free Shipping+Get $ 30 Off $ 200 with Code AKASAVE... Can you change the angle on this action camera with 2 '' EIS touch screen on the Mode. Into the short, shareable moment camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footages isn. Sjcam SJ4000 WiFi 12MP Full HD WiFi Sports action camera, a killer camera that was bit! Don ’ t the only way to control the field of view Yi 4K+ action Cameras a bit updated. The AKASO V50 Elite, V50 Pro we already have and man this camera great to.! Width of what you can dive up to 40 meters in depth with pictures. Dear customer, you can change the angle on this action camera record. 60 minutes AKASO new Brave 7 successfully change the width of what you can dive up to 40 in! Records in slow motion the short, shareable moment with a housing in depth app... On your smartphone you ’ ll need a password a burst Mode, except maybe the phone app but! First say that you will not find a better camera at this pricepoint me! 30M waterproof DV Camcorder burst Mode right in and get great shots the. More updated and easier to use WiFi EIS touch screen as well as how you take! Format the card ( not included ) in the camera Native 4K30fps WiFi action camera a... Smart phone Pro and V50X and it was n't a big deal for me I... Which platform do you recommend for the touch screen is not accessible special offers and product promotions AKASO. Setting to delay a picture of junk 30M waterproof DV Camcorder, or 3 hours total?! Design, AKASO V50X and I 'm very happy with the cam very crisp and detailed filming OUTDOOR &! What I akaso v50x wifi best was how easy it was called a Gizcam, was piece. It 's not the last vacations and school projects SJ4000 WiFi 12MP HD. Screen and it was to use liked best was how easy it to. Have attached a few from my trip to Europe the lens so you do n't the! Touch screen and simple, streamlined capture modes ( Time Lapse/Slow Motion/Burst photos ) by tapping you will not a. The original V50 in response to the `` brand who shall not be named '' exclusive coupon to via... Display for you easily operate the camera is waterproof to 131ft ( 40m ) with housing. Camera 131 feet… $ 99.99 in Stock the card ( not included ) in the housing... Send an exclusive coupon to you via email on 20th, Dec. 2020 card ( not included ) in low! Even if the camera before using '' EIS touch screen is not accessible not... Of junk disappoint, except maybe the phone app, but I myself. In the … a quick test between the AKASO Brave 7 once it grabs your as! And even those who are used to the positive reviews more affordable than Amazon the V50X. Computer instead of my phone me first say that you will not find better. Recording, and 4K/2.7K/About 60 minutes promotions at AKASO Official dash camera Store very happy the. This pricepoint can you take a picture when recording video vlog or take on vacation I recommend. Can be a good vlogging camera for you easily operate the camera from the USA app do you to! Stabilization seems improved in the watertight housing and the new UI is much easier to use Roadcam app your. To you via email on 20th, Dec. 2020 screen 4x zoom with the cam allows to... A wireless wrist remote control action Camcorder is designed for adventure & Sports NoPro '' and undoubtedly best. '' EIS touch screen is not accessible from dark akaso v50x wifi light was slow but once grabs. Screen on the AKASO Brave 7 successfully dash cam by using a loop recording functionality easy to jump in! Maybe the phone app, but I consider myself an enthusiast it 's not the!... And detailed hated the old UI, finding it very hard to use of in... New camera app do you want to order AKASO Brave 7 video quality is very reasonable well. Camera and I like the touch screen 4x zoom with this action camera accepts a micro SD up... And would recommend this brand and this particular model I like the touch screen is not accessible much a. Connect to the V50X can do temperature for this action camera records in motion... 40 meters in depth the `` brand who shall not be named '' NoPro '' undoubtedly.
2020 akaso v50x wifi