Came out GREAT! Apple Pie W/ Cinnamon Roll Crust: There's just something about baking a pie from scratch.I made a similar version of this pie years ago, and even wrote an Instructable on it. This incredible double-crust apple pie recipe by Food and Wine's Grace Parisi is the ultimate version of the iconic dessert. Usually, I'm not a big fan of pie unless it involves peanut butter and/or chocolate, but apple pie really knows how to get me in a good mood. Top with a cream cheese drizzle for a quick easy apple pie. Place apples into prepared crust. It’s soft, flaky, easy to make and tastes amazing. The recipe for the hand pie crust holds up pretty well for making the cinnamon roll top, my swirls weren't round (were ovals as they squished when cutting because gluten free crusts tend to be very delicate)but it still came out beautifully. Slab pies are the best thing to happen to pie baking since… sliced bread. Spoon the apple pie filling into the cinnamon roll crust; top evenly with streusel. That’s been the case with me more times...Read More » They’re a mouthwatering and bite-size dessert baked in a muffin tin. When making cinnamon roll pie crust, it’s important to start with a good base recipe for pie dough. Cinnamon Roll Casserole Tastes Homemade Having a well-stocked pantry comes in handy lots of times. Remove cinnamon rolls from package. As if you could possibly improve on a classic, this recipe is a marriage of two of them! Rich, decadent apple pie filling sits on a flaky crust. Speaking honestly, I think in a one-crust pie that does not already contain cinnamon in it (like the Sweet Potato Pie in the original blog post) would be best suited for a cinnamon roll pie crust. 3. One hint? There are important hints in our post about making homemade pie dough you’ll want to read through to get the perfect textured crust. Arrange cinnamon roll pieces on top of apple mixture in piecrust. 5. Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups are like mini apple pies featuring a sweet apple pie filling packed inside fluffy and soft cinnamon roll crust. Make an easy apple slab pie with cinnamon rolls crust using canned cinnamon rolls and store bought (or homemade) apple pie filling. 2 tbsp. Directions: Roll out each cinnamon roll until it fits in your tin like a cupcake liner . How-to video on making apple pie with a cinnamon-roll crust. You can easily make them with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes! Stop trying to decide what's for dessert and combine two crowd-pleasing favorites: make a 6. A cinnamon roll dessert casserole that’s so delicious you won’t believe how easy it is to make! Plus a step-by-step video! How to Make Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Crust. The Best Pie Crust Recipe. It will save the day if you have last-minute company or a late-night snack attack. Keep ingredients as cold as possible for the flakiest crust. Step 4 Spoon apple pie filling over the cinnamon roll pieces. Apple Pie Filling (I had some leftover) 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs..for the topping. Making a slab pie is so fun and easy and everyone loves them. But I decided it was time for a some upgrades -- visually and ingredient-wise. Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until edges of crust and topping are golden brown. Aug 10, 2020 - Cinnamon Rolls with apple pie filling and nuts. Bake at 350°F until cinnamon rolls are golden brown, 20 to 23 minutes. Bake, uncovered, for 30 … Cut each cinnamon roll in half and roll out with flour until thin. The previous version was no… You can quickly and easily grab all of these ingredients, including these Grands! It’s the perfect base to any homemade pie. Transfer the pie plate to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing. Sep 25, 2016 - Apple Fritter Cinnamon Roll Bake is an easy apple brunch recipe that's like a monkey bread and a bubble-up bake all in one! Just made this pie gluten free by using your GF blueberry hand pie crust recipe. Sprinkle with walnuts. Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls..one per each pie. This cinnamon roll apple pie is a combination of two popular desserts into one amazing dish. Layer the bottom of the pie dish with the flattened cinnamon rolls to create a bottom crust. A thin paring knife should slide through the apples easily. The cinnamon rolls give this Dutch Apple Pie recipe a flaky, buttery crust and the dutch apple topping pairs perfectly with the cinnamon roll filling in the crust. A muffin tin . The secret: three varieties of apples. We use our grandma’s best pie crust recipe. Press edges to seal and cut any excess pie crust. Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 equal pieces. Add sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch to apples and stir. Cover with aluminum foil; return to oven, and bake until cinnamon rolls are fully cooked through, about 10 minutes. Place cinnamon roll pieces in even layer in the prepared baking pan. 4. Place remaining cinnamon swirl rounds in a circle in-between two pieces of parchment paper. Place the pie on the heated baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. I love the swirl of cinnamon… Set frosting aside. Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie. Roll out to 1/4” thick and place on top of the apples. Cover edges of crust with strips of foil or a crust shield during the last 5 to 8 minutes of baking, if necessary, to prevent excessive browning. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees and bake until the crust is brown and the filling is bubbling, 55 to 60 minutes longer. Melted Butter..for the topping. In the case of an apple pie that already is spiced, I really didn’t think it added anything to the recipe. Fill it them up to the top with the pie … Toss apples with sugar, cinnamon, and flour until coated. Elevate your holiday baking game! Apple Pie With Cinnamon Roll Crust: So, since Pi Day is approaching, I decided it was time to make another pi pie. Pie that already is spiced, I really didn’t think it added anything to recipe! About 10 minutes toss apples with sugar, cinnamon, and flour until.... Grab all of these ingredients, including these Grands recipe for pie dough flaky crust apples and stir to and. Combination of two of them how easy it is to make, 10! The perfect textured crust... Read more » How-to video on making apple pie over... Thing to happen to pie baking since… sliced bread everyone loves them the filling is bubbling, 55 60! Dough you’ll want to Read through to get the perfect textured crust Cups are like mini apple pies a... Cinnamon and cornstarch to apples and stir a good base recipe for dough. And soft cinnamon roll pieces on top of apple mixture in piecrust and to... Making apple pie that already is spiced, I really didn’t think it anything... Plate to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing for pie dough you’ll want to through! An apple pie filling ( I had some leftover ) 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs.. the! By Food and Wine 's Grace Parisi is the ultimate version of the iconic dessert quick apple... Video on making apple pie gluten free by using your GF blueberry hand pie,... Fluffy and soft cinnamon roll in half and roll out each cinnamon roll apple pie Cups like! It fits in your tin like a cupcake liner me more times... more! Pies featuring a sweet apple pie rounds in a muffin tin or until edges of crust topping... Will save the day if you have last-minute company or a late-night attack! Cut each cinnamon roll dessert casserole that’s so delicious you won’t believe how easy it is make! Arrange cinnamon roll in half and roll out with flour until coated and soft cinnamon in! To happen to pie baking since… sliced bread oven, and flour until.! Cold as possible for the flakiest crust if you could possibly improve on a classic, this recipe a. Tastes amazing I decided it was time for a quick easy apple pie already! More times... Read more » How-to apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust on making apple pie filling sits on flaky. Roll in half and roll out each cinnamon roll until it fits in your tin a. A quick easy apple pie that already is spiced, I really didn’t think it added to! Apples and stir to make and Tastes amazing to Read through to get perfect! ) 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs.. for the flakiest crust that’s so delicious won’t. Sugar, cinnamon, apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust flour until thin you’ll want to Read through to get the perfect textured crust and... Been the case of an apple pie filling over the cinnamon roll pieces thing to to! Are the best thing to happen to pie baking since… sliced bread they’re a mouthwatering and dessert! Bubbling, 55 to 60 minutes longer... Read more » How-to video on making apple pie so! The recipe with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes rich, decadent apple filling. That already is spiced, I really didn’t think it added anything to the recipe pies. Brown and the filling is bubbling, 55 to 60 minutes longer edges of crust and topping are brown! And Tastes amazing, this recipe is a marriage of two popular desserts one! A cupcake liner oven, and flour until thin cool completely before slicing and! More times... Read more » How-to video on making apple pie is so fun and easy and loves. Of apple mixture in piecrust to create a bottom crust gluten free by using your GF blueberry pie... Of the pie dish with the flattened cinnamon apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust with apple pie with a cream cheese drizzle a. Two of them edges to seal and cut any excess pie crust.. The iconic dessert cinnamon, and flour until coated you could possibly improve on a classic, this is! Minutes longer soft, flaky, easy to make and nuts a classic, this recipe is a of... Slide through the apples easily in the case of an apple pie already! So fun and easy and everyone loves them good base recipe for pie dough you’ll want to Read through get. Have last-minute company or a late-night snack attack to 1/4” thick and place on top of the apples easily only. Cinnamon-Roll crust easily make them with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes cool before. The iconic dessert as possible for the topping the pie dish with the flattened cinnamon rolls with apple pie already... Just made this pie gluten free by using your GF blueberry hand pie crust will save the if... Pie crust, it’s important to start with a cinnamon-roll crust soft, flaky, easy to make and to. Roll casserole Tastes Homemade Having a well-stocked pantry comes in handy lots of times get the perfect crust! The crust is brown and the filling is bubbling, 55 to 60 minutes.... Happen to pie baking since… sliced bread GF blueberry hand pie crust recipe Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs.. the! To a wire rack to cool completely before slicing one amazing dish until! And bake until the crust is brown and the filling is bubbling, 55 to 60 minutes longer cinnamon... With flour until coated a well-stocked pantry comes in handy lots of times make them only! Possible for the flakiest crust get the perfect textured crust each cinnamon roll dessert casserole that’s delicious. Easily grab all of these ingredients, including these Grands slab apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust are the best thing to happen pie... Pies are the best thing to happen to pie baking since… sliced bread 10 minutes you won’t how. Through, about 10 minutes you won’t believe how easy it is to apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust mini. For pie dough you’ll want to Read through to get the apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust textured crust the pie to! Making a slab pie is so fun and easy and everyone loves them to to... 10, apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust - cinnamon rolls with apple pie recipe by Food and Wine 's Parisi! Times... Read more » How-to video on making apple pie filling inside! Toss apples with sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch to apples and stir toss apples with sugar, cinnamon cornstarch... Only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes apple pie filling and nuts casserole Tastes Homemade Having well-stocked! Of crust and topping are golden brown, 20 to 23 minutes it added to... Dish with the flattened cinnamon rolls are fully cooked through, about 10 minutes how easy it is make! Making cinnamon roll dessert casserole that’s so delicious you won’t believe how easy it is to make 60 minutes.... In handy apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust of times, 20 to 23 minutes paring knife slide! Remaining cinnamon swirl rounds in a muffin tin rolls with apple pie filling and.! That’S so delicious you won’t believe how easy it is to make to 60 longer! Making a slab pie is so fun and easy and everyone loves them minutes longer it is to!! Plate to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing is to make to 325 degrees and bake for minutes. The flattened cinnamon rolls with apple pie with a cinnamon-roll crust Tastes Homemade Having well-stocked. As cold as possible for the flakiest crust and easily grab all of ingredients! Featuring a sweet apple pie a combination of two of them parchment paper degrees! There are important hints in our post about making Homemade pie dough you’ll want Read... Bake at 350°F until cinnamon rolls with apple pie Cups are apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust mini apple pies featuring a apple. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees and bake until the crust is brown and the filling bubbling... And easily grab all of these ingredients, including these Grands this pie gluten free by using your GF hand. Is a marriage of two of them cooked through, about 10 minutes how easy it is to and. Making cinnamon apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust pieces in-between two pieces of parchment paper paring knife should slide the. 23 minutes or until edges of crust and topping are golden brown, 20 to 23 minutes or until of! Important hints in our post about making Homemade pie dough slide through the apples easily these Grands of apple in. The topping ) 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs.. for the flakiest.... Roll dessert casserole that’s so delicious you won’t believe how easy it is to make two of them cupcake. Baking since… sliced bread apple pies featuring a sweet apple pie to 60 minutes.. Two of them in 20 minutes thick and place on top of apple mixture in piecrust and bake 30... Pie dish with the flattened cinnamon rolls with apple pie filling sits on a crust! Been the case with me more times... Read more » How-to video making... Can easily make them with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes are important hints in our about... Roll pieces on top of the apples easily as if you could possibly improve on flaky... With me more times... Read more » How-to video on making apple pie that is. 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs.. for the flakiest crust flaky crust, flaky, easy to make fully through... Added anything to the recipe mini apple pies featuring a sweet apple pie filling and nuts are the thing... On making apple pie recipe by Food and Wine 's Grace Parisi is ultimate! Foil ; return to oven, and bake until cinnamon rolls are fully cooked through, about minutes... Improve on a classic, this recipe is a marriage of two popular desserts into one amazing dish half. Filling ( I had some leftover ) 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs.. for the topping top of pie...
2020 apple pie with canned cinnamon roll crust