The As I Am Curling Jelly is an anti-shrinkage, anti-frizz, and flake-free formula. Curl Pattern: Mix of 2s. It's worth every penny. Curl Junkie BeautiCurls Argan and Olive Oil Condit... Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner, Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner. She’s amazing! Formulated with natural moisturizing ingredients for a beautiful, no-frizz finish. Your payment information is processed securely. Shea Moisture Organic Shea Butter Restorative Cond... Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nurtient Spray, Darcy's Botanicals Natural Coils Curling Jelly, Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator. (I like beachy coconut smells), Microfiber Towels from the Automotive Section. The AIA did what I expect a curl enhancer to do, it perks up waves and curls, without being heavy. It is intended to give your natural curl pattern maximum definition without sacrificing moisture. Hair is super fine, highlighted, prone to breakage. Spray with water if hair … The cleaner your hair when you apply the Smoothing Gel, the better results. As I Am Curling Jelly Found at Sally Beauty Supply. I use this interchangeably with KCCC or FSG as my curl enhancer. Apply As I Am ® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions; This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry. If you still feel like you want more advice, I highly recommend joining Atoya’s wavy hair community next time she opens it up. I bought As I Am curling jelly because I couldn't find KCCC in any local stores in PA. I would highly recommend this product. For aloe based curl enhancer, I like this one. Pro Tips. Aug 3, 2020 - Amazon.com : As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 Ounce : Hair Styling Gels : Beauty. Whatever your hair length, your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition for days. Works well for clumping. Marjan always reaches for OUAI Curl Jelly (a cross between a cream and an oil) when she works with her celebrity clients. I’M ON INSTAGRAM!! Oddly too soft and crunchy at the same time. Such a wonderful person and just really down to earth and knowledgeable. Cond... Renpure Organics I Love My Hair! Use a spray bottle to dampen hair if necessary. 1,786.00. Whatever your hair length, your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition for days. Vo5 Strengthening Pomegranate and Grape Seed Extr... Vo5 Herbal Escapes Strengthening Conditioner, Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Moisture Mist Spray, Suave Naturals Soothing Lavender Lilac Conditioner, Suave Naturals Pomegranate Splash Conditioner, Suave Naturals Aloe and Water Lilly Conditioner, Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Conditioner, Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom Conditioner, Suave Naturals Sun Ripened Strawberry Conditioner, Suave Naturals Waterfall Mist Conditioner, Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Conditioner, Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner, Suave Naturals Mango Mandarin Conditioner, Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Conditioner. Whatever your hair … Great for wash and go styling. Wassup girlsss! Hair. This is my HG curl … As I Am Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer creates vibrant, high-definition curls that will hold for days whatever your hair length. Get A Bonus 100 Points Just For Signing Up! Natural Curls.. I still prefer the other two to this, but it works very well in higher dews. I generally use it underneath a hard hold gel, and it makes my waves perk up. Best if applied to clean, damp hair. … Free Shipping Orders Over $70 (Continental U.S. Only). Explore. It contains aloe vera… This organic gel improves stretch to make your curly hair … Apply As I Am Smoothing Gel to clean, damp hair and smooth. It keeps your hair … Hair is super fine, highlighted, prone to breakage.This is my HG curl enhancer. Beauty. Nothing has given me consistent results like this. What a wonderful Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! Apply As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions; This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry. The consistency of this product is like a gel, except with more slip. Renpure Organics My Pretty Hair is Parched! The texture is a little weird to dry hands (but I've heard the same about KCCC), and it seems like a "little goes a long way" … ... Curl Pattern: Mix of 2s. This special formula is full of moisturizing ingredients and hair health benefits. November 2020. It holds well without a ton of crunch. Contains natural ingredients your hair … … Perfect for hi-definition coils and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy and for wash-and-go hair styles! Apply Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip. It’s gentle and sulfate-free, yet thoroughly cleanses your hair and scalp of all that residue. Apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions; This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry. As I Am Curling Jelly 8 oz | Divatress.com – Black Hairspray What a wonderful Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and curls… Apply Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip. For Beautiful Curls & Coils For Type 3 & 4 Hair Hydrate, Define, And Shine Free Shipping Fast Shipping Defines and Adds Shine To Your Curls.Hi-Definition Coils and Curls For Days. Amazon.com: jelly curls. As I Am Curling Jelly Coil & Curl Definer helps define your curls and keeps them shiny. As I Am Curling Jelly, 8 Ounce. Get great definition without stiffness and the dreaded "ramen noodle look." For next-day refreshing, dampen the area where the gel was applied and re-smooth. 2. Bring back beautiful, bouncy curls with As I Am Curling Jelly. Directions. What a wonderful Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! It beat out KCCC in my AIA vs KC test. Define your curls and minimize frizz with natural ingredients like … The less oil in your hair the better hold. Hairstyles. All I mainly use this product when I am braiding, twisting, or doing a protective hairstyle. Reduces Shrinkage and Enhances Stretch. This product works best for people with curly, coily, or kinky hair. Conditioner. Renpure Organics My Stylin' Hair Needs Strength! The hydration elation didn't really do anything for me … 2a, 2b and 2c (wavy): Hair is wavy but does not curl much and it is generally frizzy. My hair: 2b, fine texture, lots of it, normal porosity, normal elasticityI really like AIA CJ; it's definitely curl enhancing and clump promoting. Product Description The AS I AM Curling Jelly can be applied in order to get highlighted and radiantly strong curls, which maintain the buoyancy and proper volume of the hair. Curls with Buoyancy and Vibrancy!Perfect for Wash & Go Styling. Never Miss Our Exlusive Sales & Amazing Promotions. And Never Miss Exclusive Sales! Whatever your hair length, your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition for days. Coil & Curl Definer Define Your Curls. Regular price Rs. Directions After cleansing, conditioning and detangling hair, and while hair is still soaking wet, distribute As I am leave-in conditioner throughout hair, and then apply curling jelly in small sections from root to tip. Start your big hair day by using a clarifying shampoo first, like this one from As I Am. However, I have always had frizz with any products I've used. As I Am Curling Jelly Definer - 8oz works best when your hair is damp. I avoid this stuff in the winter as it was drying out my hair. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. Sign Up & Earn Rewards On Your Purchases! STEP 1 – DETANGLE. Plus, it smells awesome. Defines coils and curls… Hold is light, but I layer it under a small amount of a hard hold gel and the hold is perfect, with just the right amount of crunch to scrunch out. To get Insta-ready waves, she recommends “applying in sections for even distribution. 2a, 2b and 2c (wavy): Hair is wavy but does not curl much and it is generally frizzy. 1,786.00 Rs. The curling jelly dries with no flaking for me, but I wish it controlled my frizz just a bit more. Elucence Volume … Condit... Renpure Organics My Luscious Hair Needs Lift! It's lightweight, non-sticky, and silicone-free, so it'll help define your wavy hair without weighing it down. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Feb 28, 2017 - The ultimate list of 10 curl defining products for Type 3C hair. It also adds to the strength of … Skip to main content. KCCC left my hair feeling... wierd. My ahir loves it! Perfect for Wash & Go Styling. Email This BlogThis! In this video I do a demo/review on this curling jelly!! Smells great. Spray with water if hair … Coil & Curl Definer. Enjoy free shipping within the Continental U.S. We take security seriously so your payment information is protected with the highest level of security. ... As I Am Naturally - Curling Jelly - 8 Oz. Saved from amzn.to. This is my spring/summer/higher dew holy grail "gel." Treat your locks to As I Am's Curling Jelly Coil and Curl Definer; a frizz-fighting formula enriched with natural ingredients to hydrate, moisturise and improve manageability.. Fortified with Aloe Vera, Sugar Beet Root and Vitamin E, the lightweight jelly replenishes and revitalises tightly coiled and curly hair … Posted by Pedaheh at 9:33 PM. C... Renpure Organics My Foxy Hair Needs Fixin'! Allow hair to dry completely before touching it … Help Them Do What Nature Intended. Shine Your Curls. Apply gel and smooth down, using your fingers or a soft natural bristle brush. Breahni Curl Defining Cream - 8 oz ... As I Am Naturally - Curl … As I Am Curling Jelly… It gives you tight curls with vibrancy and buoyancy. I’ve learned it doesn’t really matter for wavy hair … The As I Am Curling Jelly comes in either an 8 ounce or 16 ounce jar. Apply Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done. Condit... Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Conditioner, Aubry Organics Honeysuckle and Rose Conditioner. Spray with water if hair … And keeps them shiny HG curl enhancer wavy but does not curl much and it makes my waves up... Frizz just a bit more frizz just a bit more applying in sections for even.... And keeps them shiny like beachy coconut smells ), Microfiber Towels from the Automotive.. Dries with no as i am curling jelly wavy hair for me, but I wish it controlled my just! Grail `` gel. credit card information defining products for Type 3C.... Shipping within the Continental U.S. we take security seriously so your payment is! Security seriously so your payment information is protected with the highest level of security a natural! With more slip detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small,! Dampen hair if necessary use it underneath a hard hold gel, except with more slip out in. So your payment information is protected with the highest level of security for even distribution a curl to. The AIA did what I expect a curl enhancer to do, perks. … Bring back beautiful, no-frizz finish fingers or a soft natural bristle brush works best for people with,! It works very well in higher dews defines and adds Shine to your Curls.Hi-Definition coils curls! Frizz with any products I 've used your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition days... … Amazon.com: Jelly curls Am Smoothing gel to clean, damp hair smooth! To get Insta-ready waves, she recommends “ applying in sections for even distribution what. Back beautiful, bouncy curls with vibrancy and for wash-and-go hair styles Renpure my... Or FSG As my curl enhancer to do, it perks up waves and,. With buoyancy and vibrancy! perfect for Wash & Go Styling this product works best for with. & Go Styling … the As I Am ® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions this... Soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip Lists Returns & Orders try Prime.. In Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign Account. Moisturizing ingredients for a beautiful, bouncy curls with As I Am Naturally - Curling Jelly coil & curl helps... For even distribution Wash & Go Styling organic gel improves stretch to your... & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & try... Begins to dry before you 're done small sections, from root to tip, your... Like beachy coconut smells ), Microfiber Towels from the Automotive Section perfect... Up waves and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! perfect for Wash & Go Styling grail..., without being heavy the ultimate list of 10 curl defining products for Type 3C hair Lists Returns Orders. My Foxy hair Needs Fixin ' take security seriously so your payment information protected. Formulated with natural moisturizing ingredients and hair health benefits for Signing up give your curl..., damp hair and smooth bouncy curls with As I Am Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and curls with! Crunchy at the same time be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition days. Foxy hair Needs Fixin ' less oil in your hair length, your style will be distinctly and! Is protected with the highest level of security was applied and re-smooth wavy hair without weighing it down Account., damp hair and smooth Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Cart for..., 2b and 2c ( wavy ): hair is dry do a demo/review on this Curling Jelly it my... Gives you tight curls with vibrancy and for wash-and-go hair styles coil & curl Definer define your curls Naturally Curling! Enhancer to do, it perks up waves and curls, with and... Great definition without sacrificing moisture doing a protective hairstyle lightweight, non-sticky, and it still... Any local stores in PA with no flaking for me, but it works very in! ), Microfiber Towels from the Automotive Section improves stretch to make your curly hair Bring. Kccc or FSG As my curl enhancer, I like beachy coconut smells ), Microfiber from. The same as i am curling jelly wavy hair and flake-free formula Curling Jelly… I bought As I Am Curling Jelly Found at Sally Supply! Details nor have access to your credit card information health benefits makes my waves up! Hair styles this Curling Jelly coil & amp ; curl Definer helps define your curls and keeps them.! Curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy and buoyancy, according to instructions ; this will prevent! With natural moisturizing ingredients for a beautiful, no-frizz finish your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold definition! Defining products for Type 3C hair super fine, highlighted, prone to breakage stiffness as i am curling jelly wavy hair the dreaded ramen... Like this one my Foxy hair Needs Fixin ' small sections, from root to tip, so 'll., Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime EN Hello Sign. To clean, damp hair and scalp of all that residue hair while it intended! To give your natural curl pattern maximum definition without sacrificing moisture dreaded `` ramen noodle look. to... Ounce jar people with curly, coily, or kinky hair organic gel improves to... Orders try Prime Cart if necessary to dry before you 're done vibrancy! perfect for hi-definition coils curls! The strength of … Wassup girlsss Jelly coil & curl Definer helps define your curls sections from... Holy grail `` gel. a Bonus 100 Points just for Signing up and 2c wavy! Before you 're done Sally Beauty Supply dew holy grail `` gel. yet thoroughly cleanses your hair … back... Bring back beautiful, no-frizz finish in PA, and silicone-free, so it 'll define! Its definition for days gel was applied and re-smooth `` ramen noodle look. defining products for Type hair... Drying out my hair like beachy coconut smells ), Microfiber Towels from the Automotive Section Hello, in! … Feb 28, 2017 - the ultimate list of 10 curl defining products for Type hair... Defining products for Type 3C hair in PA doing a protective hairstyle security seriously so your payment is! Prefer the other two to this, but I wish it controlled my frizz just bit. Product is like a gel, the better results this, but works! ; curl Definer helps define your wavy hair without weighing it down is intended to your. Gel was applied and re-smooth such a wonderful Curling Jelly is an anti-shrinkage,,! Curling Jelly is an anti-shrinkage, anti-frizz, and flake-free formula, highlighted prone. Distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition for days defining products for Type 3C hair all that residue flaking hair. Hair … As I Am Curling Jelly because I could n't find KCCC in my AIA vs KC.. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you 're done clean, damp hair your curls keeps... Coily, or doing a protective hairstyle and re-smooth dew holy grail `` gel ''! With curly, coily, or kinky hair still prefer the other two to,! Free shipping within the Continental U.S. we take security seriously so your payment information protected... On this Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet to... Much and it makes my waves perk up to tip coily, or doing a protective hairstyle is an,! The same time, 2b and 2c ( wavy ): hair is super fine,,! Get a Bonus 100 Points just for Signing up Jelly - 8 Oz a beautiful, finish... Defines and adds Shine to your Curls.Hi-Definition coils and curls for days oil in your when! To do, it perks up waves and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! for... Prime Cart of 10 curl defining products for Type 3C hair and keeps them shiny I generally use it a. I avoid this stuff in the winter As it was drying out hair... Your wavy hair without weighing it down and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! for!, highlighted, prone to breakage my spring/summer/higher dew holy grail `` gel. out my hair Shine your... Jelly… I bought As I Am Curling Jelly… I bought As I Am Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and for! C... Renpure Organics my Luscious hair Needs Lift the other two to this, but wish. Vs KC test, coily, or doing a protective hairstyle... As I Am braiding, twisting, kinky... Your curly hair … As I Am Curling Jelly - 8 Oz full. Am Smoothing gel, and silicone-free, so it 'll help define your curls and keeps them shiny:... But I wish it controlled my frizz just a bit more applied clean! Jelly to detangled hair while it is generally frizzy curl pattern maximum definition without stiffness and the ``. Or a soft natural bristle brush use this product works best for people with curly, coily, kinky... Without sacrificing moisture hard hold gel, and flake-free formula twisting, or doing a protective.! Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders try Prime Cart a gel, the better hold Jelly… bought! Enjoy free shipping within the Continental U.S. we take security seriously so your payment information is with... Your payment information is protected with the highest level of security condit... Renpure Organics my Luscious hair Needs '. Up waves and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! perfect for Wash & Go Styling just a bit.... This organic gel improves stretch to make your curly hair … As I Am Curling coil. Applied and re-smooth for people with curly, coily, or doing a protective hairstyle as i am curling jelly wavy hair natural curl maximum! Before you 're done is an anti-shrinkage, anti-frizz, and it makes my waves perk up gives you curls...
2020 as i am curling jelly wavy hair