Baloo Natural Linen Duvet Cover from, Removable Cover for Weighted Blankets - Soft, Premium, Breathable French Linen, 60x80 inches, Dove Grey 4.5 out of 5 stars 35 $129.00 It was not an easy task to select just one weighted blanket as the best overall, but when everything’s said and done, the Baloo blanket checks pretty much every box. King, 15 Luna reduces stress and relieves anxiety. 25 One of the most important things for me is … Join our mailing list to receive the latest updates from Baloo. BUTTON CLOSURE: Baloo Living duvet covers features a unique button closure so you can easily place and secure the cover over your weighted blanket or remove to clean. Baloo Living Weighted Blanket. With the Weighted Blanket Guides Magazine exclusive code WBG20 you can get 20% off storewide! Cooling Weighted Blanket: Baloo (15 lbs.) Our classic bestseller, in soft and breathable cool cotton. Sale. Easy to care for and machine washable, the blanket is sized to fit the top of a full/queen or king size bed, with minimal overhang. King, We strongly believe good nights make for good days, and every child is entitled to a good night's sleep. In Stock. My experience using my Baloo blanket has been amazing. Baloo Living is the only Eco-Friendly, Luxury Weighted Blanket made with lead-free glass microbeads. I think eight ties would be better for larger sizes though, so I recommend tying them all well to avoid damaging them when moving the blanket around as it can put a lot of strain on individual ties. This means our products are clean and safe, made with soft, premium cotton that's cool and breathable for year-round use. However, the blanket is short by a few inches, when just laid flat on top of the mattress, by the time both myself and my husband get in the bed, the blanket covers barely half of our bodies, when you turn over at night, it just falls off you. What a fun gift to receive. Black Friday Weighted Blanket and Holiday Deals to Shop Now Baloo Living - 30% OFF Weighted Products. In Stock. Cool enough for all climates.Sizes: Full/Queen Blanket (60x80 in. ): fits the top of a king bed. This has been shown to help encourage a natural, calming effect which soothes and supports deeper, sounder sleep. It's like I get to complete my sleep cycle more easily with the weight of the blanket. Since, at 42x72 inches, the 12-pound blanket is physically smaller than the other two, Baloo specifically recommends it for travel. We’ve written about the many, many options out there and now one of our favorites is on sale: the Weighted Throw from Baloo. The Baloo weighted blanket molds to your body like a gentle hug, helping the mind and body to calm for a deeper sleep. Colors available: White. Full/Queen Blanket, It’s very easy to attach and remove the cover as the loops are big enough to easily thread the ties. Weights available: 15, 20, and 25 pounds. It feels like a big hug. Machine washable and dryer safe, becoming softer over time. Baloo is the ONLY quilted weighted blanket made with 100% cotton — free from polyester & synthetic liners — for cool, natural sleep. Need help choosing a size? The Baloo achieves all the typical benefits of a weighted blanket but with 100% natural materials.The cover of the blanket uses special grade chemical-free premium cotton – it certified Oeko-Texís 100 cotton. The cool cotton Baloo blanket - now in a larger size that looks like a traditional comforter. Each duvet includes fabric ties sewed on the corners and along each side (6 total), which can be fastened to corresponding loops on the Baloo blanket. During what’s been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad year, it’s no surprise that weighted blankets have soared in popularity. Baloo blankets dry surprisingly quickly, so we suggest checking on your blanket after 15-20 minutes. If you’re looking for a blanket that looks nice in your bedroom, the eco-friendly Baloo is designed to fit your bed. Some weighted blanket companies also assert that if their blanket is too warm, you can remove the outer cover and sleep under the cotton inner liner. First, it’s made of cotton with a glass microbead fill, so there’s zero plastic and zero polyester—a plus for hot sleepers. Baloo's weighted blankets are designed to apply a gentle, even weight to the body, simulating the effects of Deep Pressure Touch. Baloo is the eco-friendly, luxury weighted blanket made with lead-free glass microbeads and materials certified to be free of harmful chemicals. The blanket is constructed with a quilted cotton cover and a thin polyester liner containing glass microbeads. 15 It has a beautiful look and comes in a variety of colors. Perfect for sharing, the cool cotton weighted blanket includes 6 loops (at the sides and corners) to connect to a duvet. | lbs. 1.2K likes. Baloo Weighted Blankets, New York, New York. 20 Full/Queen King Blanket, Machine washable and dryer safe, in a commercial machine. A cozy weighted blanket with sensory dots galore and a cozy minky cover Below, I’m using my 20 lb, 60 x 80 Weighted Evolution with minky on one side and bamboo lyocell on the reverse The Weighted Evolution is one that I think will appeal to people who like shiny things. Baloo Weighted Blanket for Adults, 15 lbs 60x80 inches, Fits Queen Size Bed TOP, Eco-Friendly Luxury, Chemical-Free, Soft Cool Cotton in Pebble White Color, Lead-Free Glass Beads, Double Quilted PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: Baloo soft weighted blanket is made of high quality, chemical-free breathable cotton for maximum comfort and safety. Weighted blankets help calm anxiety for all humans, sleep better, and feel more at ease. Crafted from the highest quality stonewashed French flax linen, in sizes that perfectly fit our throws, blankets, and comforters. Baloo Weighted Blankets, New York, New York. I purchased the 15 lb because of lower back pain and am glad I did. Try our sleep quiz! Machine wash cold on gentle cycle; tumble dry low. Because it doesn’t trap heat, it’s cool enough to use year-round in all climates. Sizes: A Great Non-Fleece Alternative: Baloo Living Weighted Blanket. This well-balanced, crisp, quilt-like blanket holds its own on a well-dressed bed, and it can go in the washer and dryer. COMFORT FIT: Baloo’s 20 lb weighted blanket for adult full/queen size bed measures 60x80 inches, which fits like a traditional comforter. Machine was on cold. Full/Queen Weighted Blanket Fit. Glass microbead fill. In weights of 12lbs, 15lbs & 20lbs, they are perfect for adults, teens, … The Baloo weighted blanket molds to your body like a gentle hug, helping the mind and body to calm for a deeper sleep. Our products are … Full/Queen Comforter, Colors available: Gray, navy, and white. The quality is instantly noticeable and I’m sleeping great. Has the look of a traditional comforter, draping over the bed. What Makes Baloo Different. Deep Rest and Relaxation: The tight, quilted pattern holds the weighted filling snugly in place so you never have to worry about the weight bunching or pooling. The soft white color promotes calmness, comfort, and hope. The Baloo Living Weighted Blanket is a great choice for its temperature versatility. They make these duvet covers for all three size options of the Baloo Blanket. Sold by Baloo Living and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The little things like how nicely it was packaged made it feel so personal and the product is great! $169.00 I love it and highly recommend it, especially if you have trouble resting and relaxing. The pressure of this 60x80 inch, heavy weighted blanket from Baloo simulates the feeling of a hug, encouraging the production of serotonin and calming the nervous system - similar to compression therapy or Deep Pressure Touch. Available in 6 colors: Blush Pink, Oatmeal, Navy, Dove Grey, White, and Charcoal. The blanket is sold as a full- or queen size comforter and includes loops for attaching your own cover or one of Baloo's. Baloo Weighted Blanket – Perfect for All Ages What separates the Baloo weighted blankets from the rest of the products on this list is that It is made from 100% natural materials. The verdict: Baloo's benefits are also its flaws. Add a weighted layer to your regular bedding. Sure, they can’t fix everything, but weighted blankets really can help you get a good night’s sleep and ease everyday anxieties. Natural materials only: 100% premium cotton outer fabric and inner batting, chosen for its softness, breathability, and durability. Baloo, famous for its premium weighted blankets, is already offering great deals in this holiday season. We partner with the Pajama Program, who works through 4,000 community partners across the US—from shelters and group homes to foster care agencies and more—to provide a cozy pair of pajamas and inspiring bedtime books to help children and their caregivers create a reassuring bedtime.Â. Sizes: Baloo weighted blankets are made with breathable premium cotton and glass beads, suitable for all seasons. | Best Quality: Baloo Living Cool Cotton Weighted Blanket If you’re looking for a high-quality weighted blanket to keep you sweat-free at night, this option from Baloo Living is a great choice. Designed to fit the top of the bed. The linen duvet cover, sold separately, is gorgeous, but it could … Use code GIFT20 at checkout. | ): fits the top of a full/queen bedKing Blanket (80x87 in. "Love it!! Full/Queen King Comforter. Dec. 7 and Dec. 10. Dry on low heat.
2020 baloo weighted blanket cover