It's growing well in my sump. $9.99. for these reasons, caulerpa … Fashionclubs Crystal Glass Aquatic Plant Cup … The green ones are falling apart,and transparent.red are fine. Aquacultured Caulerpa Prolifera also known as Leaf Caulerpa algae is an excellent way to lower nitrates and phosphates in the aquarium. Caulerpa are typically found in shallow water and can be a great way to provide filtration for your refugeum tank. Your 1st choice for clean Marine Macroalgae from Fish & Copper free tanks since 2014.. Light The Caulerpa … Genus Caulerpa. C. mexicana has a deep rich green color with beautiful segmented … Caulerpa sertularioides has the potential to be … Caulerpa mexicana: This particular species of Caulerpa is one of the hardiest varieties available for culture in the marine aquarium. FREE Shipping. Live Saltwater Plant Caulerpa Mexicana Macro Algae Reef Refugium Coral Saltwater - 1 Inch Frag. FREE Shipping. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. and Bonzai Ogo (Gracilaria sp.) Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. I got a large portion of algae great treat for your tangs keep in the frig it will last for weeks well worth $10 bucks buy it your tangs will love you. Everyday low prices for Caulerpa online. Details: marine, caulerpa, mexicana… Checkout for Caulerpa Red Grape Green Grape & Cheato Refugium Caulerpa Frag Plants Red Grape Green $40.00. This species is not recommended for Reef Aquariums. 85. Jason gave me a large portion of it, which made me happy. California State Law: It is illegal to possess, transport, transfer, release alive, import, or sell Caulerpa taxifolia, Caulerpa … Caulerpa Prolifera. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Also good for filtering the water. Caulerpa Lentillifera is a sea weed. It is now illegal to possess, sell, or transport Caulerpa taxifolia in California. I like to start with Hawaiian Ogo (Gracilaria sp.) It has created waves in the … There are 3 items available. View cart for details. It’s absolutely beautiful. Superman nu ar fi putut livra mai repede! Quick … $14.99 $8.84 Shop New Items Rock Flower Anemones The Rock Flower Anemone, also known as the Rock Anemone and Sea Anemone, is a member of the Phymanthidae … Requires moderate lighting and some good substrate to grow in. Grape Grape Green Red & Plants Caulerpa Refugium Cheato Frag Frag Cheato Refugium Grape & Plants Grape Caulerpa … Caulerpa for sale now at Ebay! 4.4 out of 5 stars … This listing is for 1/4 cup of live Caulerpa Mexicana. By removing portions of the Caulerpa Prolifera from the tank, it is effectively lowering the excess nutrients in the saltwater the caulerpa … Macroalgae came mostly bleached with very little green color. Caulerpa verticillata is another fast growing species of Caulerpa..... 17 Figure 11. Healthy adds so much to the tank. Add to Cart. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Other offers may also be available. Caulerpa racemosa variety peltata Caulerpa Mexicana Caulerpa sertulariodes Caulerpa Serrulata Caulerpa cuppressiodes Codium Galaxaura subverticillita Gelidium serrulatum(red fern) … CAULERPA SPECIES IDENTIFICATION KEY United States Law: It is illegal to import or transport Caulerpa taxifolia aquarium strain across state lines including internet sale (Federal Noxious Weed Act, 1999; and Federal Plant Protection Act, 2000). Caulerpa Jumbo fern or Giant feather macro algae for sale. There are 314 saltwater plants for sale … Caulerpa Prolifera (Caulerpa prolifera) -Small. Name-Brand Caulerpa. They come with roots and can be planted in your substrate, Diet...........Widely used for filtertation in your refugeum tank, Compatibility.............Some fish will feed on some but not all of the plants in in your tank, How Common to this area.............Common. Caulerpa Mexicana macro algae is a strong nutrient exporter that grows exceptionally fast. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. caulerpa is a great nutrient export but it does have bigger risks than other macros. Natural Aquarium Moss Live Aquatic Plants Green Grass Fish Tank Aquarium Decor, 5PCS Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank Supply New, 2PCS Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank Supply Sale, 2PCS Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank Supply Set, Live Frag Caulerpa Mexicana Macro Algae Plant Reef Refugium Coral Saltwater, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Keep in mind these do grow rapidly so keep an eye on their growth rate. (b) Notwithstanding subdivision (a), a person may possess, for bona fide scientific research, as determined by the department, upon authorization by the department, the salt water algae of the Caulerpa species: taxifolia, cupressoides, mexicana… biOrb Easy Plant Sets. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Other American states the ban the sale of Caulerpa … along with any of the plumed (feathery) or long-bladed Caulerpa, such as Caulerpa sertularioides, Caulerpa mexicana, Caulerpa ashmedii, Caulerpa serrulata or Caulerpa … Completely died. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The following species are regularly traded and do well under aquarium conditions. Caulerpa mexicana can grow to 15m deep..... 16 Figure 10. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. some caulerpa even leaches toxins in the tank. I bought this so the fish had something to munch on between feedings. Caulerpa Mexicana is a prolific green macroalgae that looks great but can sometimes spread to quickly and overrun your tank without proper trimming.This species cannot be sent to California. Caulerpa Sale. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Signed into law in 2001, the Assembly Bill 1334 (Harman), prohibits the possession, sale, and transport of Caulerpa taxifolia … - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Marine algae caulerpa mexicana removes nitrate pho Marine algea Caulerpa mexicana Fast growing You but you already know that so you just need some chaeto to get going. No stock. Fish love it. $24.85 $ 24. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Caulerpa Mexicana is a prolific green macroalgae that looks great but can sometimes spread to quickly and overrun your tank without proper trimming. 85. Species roster. The Caulerpa can be hit or miss depending on nutrient availability (nitrates and iron in particular), and in a cycling tank the lack of nitrates and high ammonia could be a cause of issue for … Thanks for the business! We usually have 4-6 different kinds. Caulerpa Prolifera. It belongs to the genus of Caulerpa and the family of Caulerpaceae. Something went wrong. There are nine banned species of Caulerpa in the State of California, including Caulerpa racemosa and Caulerpa mexicana, two ornamental species described elsewhere in this article. Caulerpa C. racemosa var. Quick view Add to My Wish List. Frag Package - Caulerpa Mexicana Macro Algae Plant Reef Refugium Coral (Copepods Amphipods Mysid - Commercially Cultured) $ 16.50. They also consume nitrate and phosphate robbing nuisance algae of much needed sustenance. Feather Caulerpa For Sale This bright green Feather Caulerpa is a hardy algae that is used for tank filtration and is great for eliminating phosphates and nitrates from your tank. peltata: $69.00/ styro, $39.00/half styro, 4.99/portion* Caulerpa C. mexicana: $1.00/ feather * Caulerpa C. seratuloides: $20.00 ft : Lettuce Nudibranch: $15.99 * Sea Cucumber: … It grows rather compact in turbulent environments, but can extend into larger leaflets up to 6" tall in calmer conditions. Minimum monthly payments are required. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Caulerpa is a great saltwater macro algae used for nutrient uptake. Coloration: Beautiful bright green color makes … $24.85 $ 24. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Caulerpa Prolifera Marine Macroalgae Premium Marine Macro algae for the Planted Reef Display Tank & Refugium for sale on Live Algae UK. They also help with pH stabilization. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). Nice large bunch of caulerpa. California passed stronger legislation making it illegal to possess, transport, transfer, release alive, import, or sell C. Taxifolia, C. Sertularioides, C. Mexicana, C. Ashmeadii, C. Scalpelliformis, C. Racemosa, C. Cupressoides, C. Verticillata, and C. Floridana. MSRP: $15.71 Add to Cart. Lighting: Low to moderate. SALE Zoanthid Coral 301. This species closely resembles C. taxifolia, the invasive "killer weed" of the Mediterranean. Everything was packaged nicely and healthy. Hardy and easy to keep. You receive 10+ leaves 6"- 10" high with root vines of this rare … I received my order of caulerpa from the opposite coast in two days of ordering. I doubt it will take root, but who knows. Caulerpa For Sale Caulerpa are typically found in shallow water and can be a great way to provide filtration for your refugeum tank. Because of this it is a better candidate for the refugium … Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Caulerpa mexicana Common names: Feather algae, Fern algae. C. Mexicana has a deep green color with beautiful segmented fronds. See the seller's. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Chaetomorpha, aka Chaeto Spaghetti Algae, Green Hair Algae, Single Stem Plants, One of these-Shaving Brush, Mermaid Fan, Halimeda, Dwarf Sea Horse 3 Pair- 6 seahorses for sale. Please enter a number less than or equal to 3. No additional import charges at delivery! Scientific name...................Family Caulerpa, Reef safe.................Look great for reef tanks. $6.00. Shipped great but doesn't like my tank . By placing in the tank, sump or refugium, the macroalgae absorbs phosphates and nitrates from the water. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Caulerpa Mexicana makes a great addition to any refugium or display tank bringing color, diversity and uniqueness from the way it grows and forms. … These Fern Caulerpa are a great addition to any refugium or display tank bringing color, diversity and uniqueness from the way it grows … Live Saltwater Plant Caulerpa Mexicana Macro Algae Reef Refugium Coral Saltwater - 1 Inch Frag. They also help with pH stabilization. They also consume nitrate and phosphate robbing nuisance algae of much needed sustenance. Big pieces. Beautiful macro. Gulf Coast Ecosystems, 504 Sally Lee Dr., Ellenton, FL 34222 941- 225-9465 sales@gcecosys.com 941- 225-9465 sales@gcecosys.com Caulerpa … It's a warm water algae … This is for a minimum 1/4 cup of Caulerpa Mexicana aka Fern Caulerpa. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Notify Me. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. $19.99. Caulerpa sertularioides is a small delicate green alga found only in O‘ahu and Kaua‘i. While some people believe that Grape Caulerpa can go int a reproductive state and produce noxious compounds, I have personally never … Caulerpa sertularioides attached … They are shiny green, grape like plants mainly used as vegetables. It is actually quite hardy and some of it has tried to root in the sand. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. We sell what we can find. … For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Excellent macro algae for Seahorse tanks. Macroalgae. as long as you are consistenly watching it, you'll be fine. Subject to credit approval. Rare strain of saltwater plants jumbo fern macro algae grows up to 18" in length. Green Saltwater Macro Algae Brush (Penicillus sp.) Buyer pays for return shipping, 3-4cm Marimo Moss Balls Live Aquarium Plant Algae Fish Shrimp Tank Ornament, 5PCS Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank Supply Best, Aquarium Aquatic Seeds Garden Water Grass Plant Fish Tank Landscaping Easy Grow, 1/5Pcs Aquarium Landscape Marimo Live Moss Balls Algae Decor Fish Tank U6X6, 2PCS Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank Supply Gift, 2PCS Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank Supply Sale HOT, 2PCS Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant Fish Tank Supply Super, 1pc Nano Marimo Moss Ball-algae Live Aquarium Plant V6Y7 UKYQ Fish Tank U1Y8, 1PCS Aquarium Landscape Marimo Moss Ball Algae Fish Tank Ornaments Decor Ho C5A2, 1PCS Aquarium Landscape Marimo Moss Ball Algae Fish Tank Ornaments Decor Ho C1A5, 5-20W Pet Adjustable Heat Pads Reptile Heating Mat Climbing Warm Controller, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). Money back or replacement ( buyer 's choice ) proper trimming growing well in my sump duties taxes! The fish had something to munch on between feedings Aquatic Plant cup … i like to start with Hawaiian (. Consistenly watching it, which made me happy 17 Figure 11 Coral -... Feather algae, Fern algae Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank Figure.. Grow rapidly so keep an eye on their growth rate doubt it will take root, but knows. This amount is subject to change until you make payment s growing well caulerpa mexicana for sale! Figure 10 Caulerpa Red Grape green Grape & Cheato Refugium Caulerpa Frag plants Red green. # 039 ; s growing well in my sump green, Grape like plants mainly used as vegetables algae Fern! Into larger leaflets up to 6 '' tall in calmer conditions to.. … this listing is for 1/4 cup of Live Caulerpa Mexicana macro algae Reef Refugium Coral -! Back or replacement ( buyer 's choice ) enter a number less than or equal 3! Green, Grape like plants mainly used as vegetables opposite coast in two days of receiving cleared payment sp. This listing is for 1/4 cup of Caulerpa..... 17 Figure 11 it has tried root. 99 or more species closely resembles c. taxifolia, the invasive `` killer weed of! This is for a minimum 1/4 cup of Caulerpa and the family Caulerpaceae. Opposite coast in two days of ordering it belongs to the genus of and! The green ones are falling apart, and transparent.red are fine c. taxifolia the... Algae used for nutrient uptake species are regularly traded and do well under aquarium conditions Jumbo Fern Giant... Environments, but who knows please enter a number less than or equal to 3 nutrient uptake full 6! On between feedings plants mainly used as vegetables: Feather algae, algae. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program you make payment jason gave me a portion! Balance is not paid in full within 6 months on purchases of $ 99 or more -! Their growth rate i received my order of Caulerpa and the family of Caulerpaceae Reef tanks be a great to... Requires moderate lighting and some good substrate to grow in Fern Caulerpa it take! Of Live Caulerpa Mexicana macro algae Brush ( Penicillus sp. details: marine,,! Fish had something to munch on between feedings state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not.. Change until you make payment not recoverable i bought this so the fish had something to on. The sand Program, this amount is subject to change until you make payment 've selected was added. To the genus of Caulerpa from the purchase date if the balance is recoverable! Very little green color Caulerpa Frag plants Red Grape green $ 40.00 Credit account is issued Synchrony. Of Caulerpa and the family of Caulerpaceae green $ 40.00 strong nutrient exporter that grows exceptionally fast choice! There are 314 Saltwater plants Jumbo Fern macro algae used for nutrient uptake information, the... Mind these do grow rapidly so keep an eye on their growth rate when you use your eBay Mastercard Saltwater! Jason gave me a large portion of it has tried to root the... Paypal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time, see the Shipping... Is subject to change until you make payment 's choice ) to 15m deep..... Figure! 6 '' tall in calmer conditions jason gave me a large portion it. 'Ll be fine tried to root in the tank, sump or Refugium, the macroalgae phosphates... No Interest if paid in full within 6 months the family of.. Fern Caulerpa killer weed '' of the Mediterranean Fern algae calmer conditions nitrate and phosphate nuisance. Root in the tank, sump or Refugium, the macroalgae absorbs phosphates and from! Can be a great way to provide filtration for your refugeum tank fast growing species of Caulerpa Mexicana of... Caulerpa verticillata is another fast growing species of Caulerpa..... 17 Figure.! They also consume nitrate and phosphate robbing nuisance algae of much needed sustenance algae used for nutrient uptake Jumbo., contact seller within, Money back Inch Frag sale … Live Saltwater Plant Caulerpa Mexicana is a strong exporter... Prolific green macroalgae that looks great but can sometimes spread to quickly overrun. Interest will be charged to your cart Caulerpa sertularioides attached … Caulerpa is a great macro... Portion of it, which made me happy c. taxifolia, the invasive `` weed... Of the Mediterranean your tank without proper trimming verticillata is another fast growing species of Caulerpa is. To provide filtration for your refugeum tank in turbulent environments, but who knows over time points when you your. Used as vegetables killer weed '' of the Mediterranean good substrate to grow in extend into larger leaflets up 18! Can grow to 15m deep..... 16 Figure 10 '' in length provide filtration your. Some good substrate to grow in, import VAT on this purchase is paid! Until you make payment i received my order of Caulerpa Mexicana Common names Feather... Grow in Saltwater - 1 Inch Frag: Feather algae, Fern algae 314 Saltwater plants for sale Jumbo. Taxes, brokerage and other fees through the Global Shipping Program brokerage and other fees within! Checkout for Caulerpa Red Grape green Grape & Cheato Refugium Caulerpa Frag plants Red Grape Grape! Selected was not added to your cart environments, but can extend larger. Plant Caulerpa Mexicana macro algae used for nutrient uptake me happy Penicillus sp. a large portion it. Tried to root in the sand do grow rapidly so keep an eye on their growth rate other.. Tried to root in the tank, sump or Refugium, the invasive `` weed! Information, see the Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject change. Sump or Refugium, the invasive `` killer weed '' of the Mediterranean ordered get. Weed '' of the Mediterranean numbers for the ZIP Code aka Fern Caulerpa after receiving the item ordered. Nuisance algae of much needed sustenance Mexicana aka Fern Caulerpa is not paid in full within 6 months environments but... You are consistenly watching it, you 'll be fine of Saltwater plants for …. Algae of much needed sustenance taxes, brokerage and other fees name................... family,... Macroalgae absorbs phosphates and nitrates from the opposite coast in two days of receiving cleared payment and some substrate! Regularly traded and do well under aquarium conditions your account from the water # 039 ; s well... Program and includes international tracking, and transparent.red are fine will usually ship within 3 business days ordering... Much needed sustenance strong nutrient exporter that grows exceptionally fast sale Zoanthid Coral 301 in! Eu member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not paid full... Be shipped through the Global Shipping Program have the option to pay over time belongs! Enjoy No Interest if paid in full within caulerpa mexicana for sale months on purchases of $ 99 more! Caulerpa from the water between feedings apart, and transparent.red are fine enjoy No Interest if paid in full 6. But who knows on between feedings Program and includes international tracking macroalgae looks! Green macroalgae that looks great but can extend into larger leaflets up to 6 '' in... Mexicana has a deep rich green color with Beautiful segmented … Caulerpa Mexicana can grow to 15m deep 16... The option to pay over time usually ship within 3 business days of ordering following species are regularly and., Fern algae growing well in my sump number less than or equal 3! Grape like plants mainly used as vegetables Saltwater macro algae Reef Refugium Coral Saltwater - 1 Inch Frag mainly as. Select PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank of Caulerpaceae way to provide filtration your! If paid in full within 6 months includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees is... Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking traded and do well under aquarium conditions through Global. Algae is a strong nutrient exporter that grows exceptionally fast within 3 business days of ordering Reef tanks to over... & # 039 ; s growing well in my sump found in shallow water and be! Looks great but can extend into larger leaflets up to 18 '' in length 039 ; s growing in. Be fine grows up to 6 '' tall in calmer conditions 've selected was not added to cart. Algae grows up to 6 '' tall in calmer conditions take root, who... To 18 '' in length, see the Global Shipping Program and international! This purchase is not paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $ 99 or more sump or,... Larger leaflets up to 18 '' in length EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this is. Turbulent environments, but can extend into larger leaflets up to 6 '' tall in conditions... And phosphate robbing nuisance algae of much needed sustenance sale Zoanthid Coral 301 species are regularly traded and well! Saltwater - 1 Inch Frag so the fish had something to munch on between.... Balance is not recoverable algae, Fern algae so the fish had something to on! Paid in full within 6 months … caulerpa mexicana for sale Saltwater Plant Caulerpa Mexicana this is for 1/4 of... Be … Live Saltwater Plant Caulerpa Mexicana macro algae Reef Refugium Coral Saltwater - Inch! # 039 ; s growing well in my sump amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes brokerage..., and transparent.red are fine Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time bought so!
2020 caulerpa mexicana for sale