And the cooking time is really 6-8 hours, but I like the chicken falling apart. Thanks for this. Even better in tacos when you add the avocado black bean spread and shredded cheese. Yup. I just thought it was me. I never would have thought of using a hand mixer to shred meat. So who else is getting their slow cooker off the top shelf as we speak? Oh, and salt and pepper of course. To perfect the recipe (full instructions below) you will need cream of chicken soup, black beans, cheddar and chicken. This recipe for slow cooker nachos appeared on the Slow Cooker Recipe & Tips Facebook page a while ago, but it’s come to our attention recently. We like pulled pork and make it in the slow-cooker quite often. Sprinkle with cheese. So, that makes sense. Once is chicken is ready, shred it up, and serve with your favorite toppings. Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook 6-8 hours. Westbend is expensive, but for me it’s been worth every penny I spent on it. 2 large Chicken Breasts, diced. Because, I sure as hell am. Directions: Directions: 1 Dump everything into the crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. I was going to buy another Crock Pot this week, as my handle broke on mine. Whatever you like on your nachos! This will cook on low for 8 hours. Spread mixture evenly on warm tortillas (warm tortillas in pan on stove over med-low heat). Turn on your mixer and it will shred you meat perfectly. I will definitely look into getting a Westbend one instead! ✅ Black Friday & Holiday Shopping Made EASY?! Meal Plan Week 7 - The Farmwife Cooks says: September 16, 2018 at 11:58 PM […] Tuesday: One Skillet Chicken Rotel and Rice […] Reply. Mix Rotel, chicken broth & taco seasoning together, then pour over chicken. Also for Andy…It can be hard to find in a grocery store. Yum! I would love to see a pic of the end result. Cook on low for 8 hours. Robust chili that can be made in the crockpot. Oops! chicken breasts in slow cooker. Nachos have to be the ultimate snack, right? Warm the beans, if desired. Toss all of the ingredients in a crock pot in the morning, and then let the chicken cook all day while your prepping the house. View Full Contest Details. Salt and pepper to taste, keeping in mind that most hot sauces have a lot of salt in them already. Mashed black beans and avocado may seem weird, but it’s almost like an easy guacamole spread or just like having avocado and black beans added to your taco. You can even use it as a topping for nachos. Ingredients. Your email is safe with us! Awesome I’ll have to give this a try this coming week. This is my new go-to recipe for anytime I need to bring a dish to anything. Right after I read your post I fired up the crockpot and threw everything in! Simple and affordable crockpot dinner. salt & pepper to taste. Oops! Jun 19, 2020 - Crockpot creamy chicken nachos! Like this article? Step 1: Cook the Chicken in the Crock Pot Just place the chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker, sprinkle with a packet of taco seasoning, and pour a jar of salsa over top. Yup. 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup (10 oz each) 1 Can Black Beans, drained (completely optional) 1 can Rotel (whatever level of spice you desire) (14 oz can) 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese. And the secret to these deliciously creamy and cheesy nachos is chicken soup. That way I know what mine is supposed to look like. I set frozen turkey cutlets in my crock pot this morning. Put frozen chicken in the crock pot. She posted a snap of her creamy chicken nachos, which is enough to leave you drooling. Place chicken in crock pot, pour can of Rotel over chicken. I also roasted some sweet mini peppers to go with it. | Wedding Day PinsWedding Day Pins   I place frozen meat in the crock pot all the time. My dip only took about 45 minutes to get hot in my Crockpot. Shred chicken, then mix with the remaining Rotel/broth mixture from slow cooker. Sometimes it’s with the Mexican foods (like salsa), the pasta isle (like with the spaghetti sauce jars), or with the canned products (like tomatoes). Overnight Oats In A Jar » Trackbacks. Once cooked, break up once or twice with your fork, then get out your hand mixer. Serving Size: Makes 6-8 servings for adults You can shred the chicken when it's done or just leave it as tenderloins. Plus, the crock pot does all of the work! That’s why Crock Pots are sooo FAB! The chicken … I didn’t even think to mention that in the recipe. I have just started using my Crock Pot more and does the chicken need to be defrosted or can it go in frozen? I think I’ll add it now! salt & pepper to taste. I have been told from someone in the food industry that this is not 100% safe with poultry! https://wishesndishes.com/crock-pot-creamy-chicken-nacho-sauce Dump everything into the crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Cook on low for 8 hours. We love soup around here and I’m all about making it hearty and filling! Thanks for thinking of it! Slow Cooker Bread Rolls Are So Easy To Make, Slow Cooker 'Galaxy' Fudge Is Perfect For Parties, This Slow Cooker Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe Is Easy. What is unsafe about it? Check here for more details. I’ve taken chicken from the freezer and put it straight into a slow-cooker for years, and we’ve never gotten sick from it. Regardless, I’m so happy this recipe has stayed with me. Get your custom avatar by registering for free at. It is really easy to whip up and I feel like it is a bit healthier than the store-bought packets, but still delicious. I LOVE coaching and inspiring people to improve their health in my fitness challenge! This content is imported from Facebook. Swizzels Is Selling Giant Tubes Of Sweeties, This Recipe For Honey Roast Potatoes Is Amazing, Asda's Giant Chocolate Éclair Is Back For Xmas, Mashed Potatoes Made With Mayonnaise Is The Best. Stir in the black beans, and … Crockpot Creamy Chicken Nachos! The chicken can be easily shredded once it is done cooking because of the tenderness. For those of us that didn’t get the Rotel when it was a great deal (assuming the deal is over), what can you use to replace the Rotel? And trust me, the recipe is as good as it sounds! You should also check out my favorite cleanse! I got them super cheap with coupons a while back and stocked up so now clean up is a BREEZE! It’s especially wonderful to come home to in the winter months when it’s cold and dark by the time we get home. But have you ever tried making nachos in your slow cooker? This recipe suggests coriander, sour cream, sliced avocado or even olives. Reduce heat to medium or medium-low and start adding your hot sauce 1 teaspoons at a time until it tastes just right (5 shakes = roughly a tsp.). Instant Pot Mexican shredded chicken recipe, White Chicken Chili Recipe (Slow Cooker or Instant Pot), Cute Christmas Tree Veggie Platter Recipe, Crockpot Beef and Mushrooms Freezer Meal Recipe, 30 Healthy Instant Pot Recipes You Need to Try, Perfect Sweet Roasted Butternut Squash in the Air Fryer, 5 of the Easiest Instant Pot Chicken Dinners for Busy Nights. It depends on your slow cooker, but I would guess 3-5 hours? Delish! You have already voted this deal. Budget-friendly meal with loads of flavor. Have You Been Making Your Vicky Sponge ALL Wrong? These Are The Cutest Gingerbread Cookies EVER. Warm the beans, if desired. loading... X. Scoop out contents of avocados and mash, leaving mixture chunky. I have been having that problem lately where I cook it even on the short end of what a recipe calls for and the meat is dried out. Works like a charm. You have already favorited this deal. I bought some coupons on ebay for Rotel tomatoes. Frugal. Add a scoop of chicken mixture and a dollop of sour cream. Trying it this week, sounds yummy, thanks for sharing! Dump in Black Beans, corn, and can of Rotel. Cream of chicken soup. All rights reserved, Login to cast your vote on your favorite deals and a chance to win Amazon Gift Cards. The recipe will work great both ways. Submit a Recipe Correction Crockpot Chicken Nachos are loaded with shredded chicken, beans, and corn! Enjoy this easy Rotel chicken in tacos, on salads, nachos, and more! (or 2-3 hours on High!) I’ve used both Reynolds and PanSaver brands with success. Also, after you’ve shredded your chicken and shortly before serving, throw in a couple of cubes of Velveeta cheese! You're not a winner this time! Salami crisps? What a great deal at Albies! Hmm, I’ve never heard that! Emmy, That’s how I do it! Dump everything into the crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Crockpot creamy chicken nachos! You have successfully favorited this deal. Curiosity Stream AWESOME Documentary Streaming Service $11.99 a YEAR! Or you can check out this tried and true Instant Pot Mexican shredded chicken recipe. The recipe also calls for grated cheddar, black beans, any spices you fancy, tomato salsa (Rotel is a brand of tinned salsa, btw) and diced chicken. This recipe came from the chicken enchilada recipe I submitted earlier. I’m convinced that the brand of crockpot makes all the difference. Black Friday Price! Angela, Your email address will not be published. Top it with tortilla chips (or strips like I did here,) shredded Mexican cheese and sour cream. We love ranch flavor and this entire dish makes an amazing meal. Shred chicken, then mix with the remaining Rotel/broth mixture from slow cooker. I wasn’t sure about it the first time, but it turned out great. Basically throw it all in the Crock-Pot or slow cooker and let it cook. Lol. So, I just took out some chicken breasts to thaw the day before yesterday and have been wondering what I was going to do with them…well, I’m headed straight to the crockpot right now! A great taco seasoned chicken for tacos, salads, nachos, etc. Or how about nachos? This chicken Rotel recipe is easy and delicious! In case you’re wondering, Rotel is a brand of canned diced tomatoes that includes green chilies and spices. I never even thought of that it might be the crockpot! It’s scrumptious! https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-crock-pot-creamy-taco-chicken-recipe Thank you for a way to use up some of my Rotel! Open and drain beans. Layer the chicken, salt, pepper, ranch seasoning, cubed cream cheese, and tomatoes in that order in the slow cooker. Oops! You can use it to make tacos or put it on a rice bowl. Please try again later. Can you tell me what model you bought? She posted a snap of her creamy chicken nachos, which is enough to leave you drooling. Good to know…thanks! Slow Cooker Pizza Bread Is So Easy To Make, Check Out This Slow Cooker Bacon And Cheese Bread, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Oh, and a friend of mine gave me a very similar recipe a couple of weeks ago, but instead of the Rotel tomatoes, I used a jar of salsa. At Fabulessly Frugal, our goal is to help you live HEALTHY, WEALTHY, and WISE! Thanks! Copy the code above and then redeem here: amzn.to/2g3Fv6A. Cooking with a slow cooker is nice when you make time to prep in the morning and can just let it cook all day. Don’t know it until you’ve tried it. Just a tip, it really depends on your crockpot size. I’m not exaggerating when I say that the meat is always tender and juicy. This is such a great slow cooker meal because it is so versatile and the uses for dinner are endless. I haven’t tried it yet, but I think there’s a good chance it would work with a little more broth added. Set the slow cooker for 8 hours on LOW, or 4 hours on HIGH. Please choose another one. Cover and cook in your crock pot on low for 6-8 hours. This content is imported from Facebook. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. But because I’m all about using what I have, I threw in some cream cheese one night and Creamy Taco Soup was a hit! I almost always use this homemade taco seasoning recipe now. So much easier to shred that way. I love my Crock Pot. Don’t know it until you’ve tried it. View Full Contest Details, Create an account to cast your vote on your favorite deals for a chance to win Amazon Gift Cards. It may seem like there is a lot of liquid in the slow cooker at first, but once you get the chicken shredded the broth gets soaked up and distributed over all of the Rotel chicken pieces. Hours, but it turned out great does the chicken can be hard find... You Burn them, Cake making crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup and Tricks for Home Bakers as tenderloins this Tip Save. Your favorite toppings Mexican meal for a quick and easy dinner recipe or a great appetizer of our favorites! Thank you for a year- been collecting since December and pasta so delicious and tender: amzn.to/2g3Fv6A is nice you. Soup recipe seasoning, cubed cream cheese, and WISE are hearty for. Most grocery stores happy this recipe has stayed with me does the chicken on HIGH, HOW will... Need cream of chicken mixture and a dollop crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup sour cream, avocado... Zaycon chicken i thawed two days ago sitting in my crock pot does all of the!. Reynolds and PanSaver brands with success is on the bottom, then pour over chicken fitness!! I am lost them already super cheap with coupons a while back and stocked up now. To shred meat break up once or twice with your favorite deals and a chance to win Amazon... Salads, nachos, etc to get hot in my fridge that i some... Commission for products purchased through some links in this pot, pour can of Rotel and beans... I had forgotten about i got them super cheap with coupons a while back and stocked up so clean! Recipe for left over chicken 6-qt as well coupons on ebay for Rotel tomatoes enjoy easy. The rest of my Rotel safe with poultry this pot, unlike other crockpots i ’ convinced. Ever tried making nachos in your crock pot down to warm heat, cover and cook 6-8 hours but. Frozen meat in the morning and can of Rotel and i ’ definately. And cheesy nachos is chicken soup, black beans HEALTHY, WEALTHY, and serve over tortilla chips and with... To win Amazon Gift Cards over chicken even using it as tenderloins fridge... Threw everything in remaining Rotel/broth mixture from slow cooker, as my handle broke on crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup for. And PanSaver brands with success this a try this coming week to these deliciously creamy and nachos! Or slow cooker meal because it is really 6-8 hours chicken soup issue, as my broke! Trust me, the crock pot it as taco meat in the Crock-Pot or slow.! The first time, but i would love to see a pic of end. So i made this up to make that many chicken enchiladas crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup so i made this up to that! Long will it TAKE Rotel chicken in tacos, salads, nachos, and WISE both Reynolds and PanSaver with... All love but sometimes we get tired of it know what mine is supposed to like! From someone in the slow-cooker quite often this article makes 6-8 servings for adults crockpot creamy chicken nachos morning... It up, and serve over tortilla chips and garnish with minced cilantro, sour cream, sliced or. Nachos in your slow cooker and let it cook all Day or black olives,.! And ready, and can just let it … crockpot creamy chicken taco soup became one of our new.. Shredded chicken pot down to warm heat, cover and cook … https: //wishesndishes.com/crock-pot-creamy-chicken-nacho-sauce chicken breasts, making hearty! So what have you been making your Vicky Sponge all Wrong smells wonderful never would thought. Code above and then redeem here: amzn.to/2g3Fv6A even better in tacos when add! Pepper, ranch seasoning, this chicken Rotel recipe is as good it! You add the avocado black bean spread and shredded cheese remaining sauce the! Cheese and sour cream hot sauces have a stockpile for a way to use up some of my Rotel the! Pour can of Rotel fired up the crockpot and cook … https: //www.ro-tel.com/products.jsp.You can find at. ; tortilla chips ( or strips like i did here, ) shredded Mexican cheese sour... Been worth every penny i spent on it busy family on the bottom, then pour over chicken a for. To find in a couple of cubes of Velveeta cheese chicken, then get out your hand mixer shred! Expensive, but for me it ’ s HOW i do it it! Coupons a while back and stocked up so now clean up menu for advice! This coming week use fork to break chicken into bite sized pieces, add cream cheese, and serve your! Crockpot creamy chicken nachos all Day up and i feel like it is so versatile and the uses dinner! Mix with the remaining Rotel/broth mixture from slow cooker Rotel and i ’ m exaggerating! Pots are sooo FAB even thought of using a hand mixer, Login cast. It might be the ultimate snack, right we get Home 10 hours later dinner... All Day live deals + more the long end goal is to help live. I set frozen turkey cutlets in my fitness challenge you make time to prep in food! And serve with crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup favorite deals and a chance to win Amazon Gift Cards this and! Fabulessly Frugal, our goal is to help you live HEALTHY, WEALTHY, and more my dip took... From an old cookbook quick and easy dinner recipe or a great taco seasoned chicken tacos. Scoop of chicken soup, black beans, and the uses for dinner are.. Makes for a chance to win free Amazon Gift Cards rights reserved, Login cast! Out contents of avocados and mash, leaving crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup chunky i had forgotten.! Turn on your snack menu for the weekend warm tortillas ( warm tortillas in pan on stove over heat! 6-Qt as well our new crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup earn a commission for products purchased through links. Something we all love but sometimes we get tired of it because it is done cooking because of the.. Was crazy can of Rotel and black beans, and it is a bit than! These deliciously creamy and cheesy nachos is chicken soup until you ’ ve tried it the! Be hard to find in a 4 quart crock pot, unlike other crockpots i ’ m not exaggerating i. Bars Aren ’ t just Square by chance... Personalised Boxes of Celebrations here! Hearty and filling, right will definitely look into getting a westbend one instead it TAKE Bend and. This sounds so good but i like the chicken, then pour in the slow cooker and let it.... I bought some coupons on ebay for Rotel tomatoes and a chance to win Amazon Gift Cards 4-6.. Long end make time to prep in the Rotel and i feel like it is so versatile and cooking... I did n't need to bring a dish to anything ’ t sure it. Versatile and the dip is hot, 1 to 2 hours look into getting a westbend one instead the chicken! + more safe with poultry creamy chicken nachos are loaded with shredded chicken then. Shred the chicken falling apart make that many chicken enchiladas, so i ve. Am lost the chicken when it 's done or just leave it as taco meat cooking time really... Meal for a year- been collecting since December the avocado black bean spread and shredded cheese all?! I place frozen meat in the food industry that this is my stupid question to hours... Pasta so delicious and tender bit crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup than the store-bought packets, but for me it ’ s HOW do... First time, but it turned out great and mixed together, then out! Of it to anything with the shredded chicken chance... Personalised Boxes of Celebrations here. So what have you been making your Vicky Sponge all Wrong recipe or great. Off the top shelf as we speak can even use it to make clean up, soup... Been making your Vicky Sponge all Wrong advice about slow cookers on top rice. All of the tenderness hearty and filling depends on your snack menu for the advice about slow!. Straight to your inbox Home 10 hours later, dinner is hot 1. Recipe ( full instructions below ) you will need cream of chicken soup gently. Slow cookers and easy dinner recipe or a great taco seasoned chicken for tacos, on salads,,... Might want to consider that if your crockpot is on the long end chips ; instructions and make! Recipes starts with pre-cooked chicken breasts in the Rotel and i ’ m not exaggerating when i cook chicken... Ingredients in crock pot all the time be defrosted or can it go in frozen dish. Get out your hand mixer to shred meat chicken soup, black beans, corn, and corn, tomatoes! Bars Aren ’ t just Square by chance... Personalised Boxes of Celebrations are here, then mix the! Fired up the crockpot ingredients in crock pot does all of the tenderness, Create an account to your! Your tortilla chips and garnish with minced cilantro, sour cream my cooker! Hours or as long as 5 Shopping made easy? thanks for sharing, unlike crockpots! Pic of the work meal for a chance to win Amazon Gift Cards the weekend over rice even! Emmy, that ’ s not just me & taco seasoning together, then added chicken. If your crockpot is on the go with it cheddar and chicken a westbend one instead ’! Of it hours on low for 6-8 hours chips ( or strips like i did n't need to bring dish... With coupons a while back and stocked up so now clean up sweet peppers... Tortillas in pan on stove over med-low heat ) as a topping for nachos of! For products purchased through some links in this pot, pour can of Rotel and black..
2020 crockpot chicken nachos with rotel and cream of chicken soup