It is a healthy, keto, low-carb, gluten-free, and can easily be made vegetarian breakfast egg bake recipe the whole family will love! POUR into buttered quiche pan. Yes! I added frozen Birdseye artichoke hearts to the quiche, I thawed them before I added them to the Quiche. Made exactly per recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used cream instead of milk and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan instead of the cheddar and it was perfect. This crustless quiche is grain-free, nut-free, vegetarian and keto. Eggs. Very good. Stir in spinach, feta, and cheddar cheese. Enjoy :). In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. I love that it is low calorie, very filling, but not heavy. Frittatas are definitely different so no need for the correction on this amazing recipe page. Keeps perfectly for days, serve it as is, stuff into soft rolls or wraps, crispy burrito style! This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! Substitute a different cheese, no ham, add sour cream, doesn't matter. This quiche combines the flavors of a spinach artichoke dip with a fluffy, soft quiche and that combination is just divine. By ANY14TNS. This Crustless Quiche with Bacon, Cheese, and Spinach is an easy, delicious and simple quiche made healthier and low carb without a crust. I've also made it with cooked, crumbled bacon and we actually like it better with bacon. No milk, nor cream is needed for this recipe, just 6 ingredients creating a very light and delicious tasting quiche … This easy quiche doesn’t have a crust and is naturally low … Excellent recipe. BLEND all ingredients together. Much like our always popular Bacon, Cheese, and Spinach Quiche. This easy crustless quiche recipe disappeared at our Easter brunch last year and I can’t wait to make it again…but this time with bacon! Spread evenly into a greased 9-in. Crustless quiche is everything you know and love about classic quiches – minus the carbs! Start by sauteeing some onions and mushrooms in a skillet until softened, then add in garlic. You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses. I cooked the fresh spinach instead of using frozen. Share on Twitter Package frozen chopped spinach defrosted and drained completely. Bake for 25 minutes, or until center is set and the outside edge is golden brown. HOW TO MAKE SPINACH PIE. Serve quiche topped with rocket and tomatoes. To ensure perfectly cooked quiche, start checking early to see whether it's done. As I didn’t want to make a crust but I wanted one, I added 1 c. of Bisquick mix, increased the milk to 2c. You’ll need to remove stems, cook it in a skillet over medium high heat for a few minutes, and then (just like frozen) remove as much liquid as possible from it. The mixture of onion, etc Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Always love your recipes easy to follow simple ingredients great taste. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing and serving. I’m eating reheated leftovers as I write and it is fabulous! The main difference is that a frittata is traditionally started off on the stovetop and then transferred to the oven to complete cooking. Delicious hot or cold and … Spinach and Ricotta Quiche and Chicken Quiche are so popular on my site, but I often get asked how to make it crustless. Always good! This recipe is designed for a standard deep dish pie plate that has a depth of 2 to 2.5 inches. This Spinach Crustless Quiche recipe with artichokes makes a wonderful Easter brunch dish or Mother’s Day breakfast to serve to your loved ones. Skim milk (optional) Crumbled feta cheese. Add in fresh spinach and cook until just wilted. Tips for how to make crustless quiche: Be sure to squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach. This easy spinach quiche is flavourful; the combination of spinach, garlic, onion, cheddar and mozzarella is lovely. How to make Weight Watchers Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche: Step 1. These Vegan Spinach & Mushroom Crustless Quiches are a perfect savory on-the-go breakfast, and are packed with plant based protein to keep you satiated! It’s easy to make and totally delicious! This Easy Slimming Spinach Quiche packed with herbs and feta cheese is like a crustless Spanakopita! For this low-carb version, I made this with no crust, with chicken sausage and spinach … You want to give these a pre-cook before adding into the quiche because they will still be a bit raw if put directly into the quiche itself without pre-cooking. Whisk in milk, then stir in spinach-onion mixture. Finding an easy egg bake recipe like this quiche can be quite challenging! Simply add it fresh, as it is and poke any parts of the spinach back into the mix in the quiche dish before baking. This crustless quiche is similar to a frittata. This was soooo good! A good quiche … Defrosted frozen spinach … Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. I love your recipes and was in the mood for a quiche. Loaded with spinach, ham (or bacon) and feta cheese, the healthy breakfast is filling, … Pour egg mixture over the spinach mixture in the prepared pie plate. A good quiche can be served up for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Be sure to sauté spinach (or any other vegetables or mix-ins you use that have a high water content) thoroughly to cook the water out. My sister commented, “Wow, this is a substantial quiche”. Step 3. Use a frozen, or pre-made pie crust, or make your own. Leftovers heat well--sometimes egg dishes reheated can get a little watery. Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche is made with 3 kinds of cheese, frozen chopped spinach, eggs, and chopped onions and bursts with fabulous flavor! I let it sit for 15 mins. With only 20 minutes of hands on time you just can’t beat this spinach quiche recipe. But sometime a greens craving hits and this spinach pie fits the bill. Bursts of juicy goodness. Could u skip sauté n onion mushroom bake in oven? Many people were surprised by how much they loved this veggie-filled crustless quiche—and he was one of them! Stir in the spinach mixture and then … It turned out beautifully. Cook for 3 minutes and drain. You can easily add a crust to this recipe. All of the reviews are spot on. Season well. These Spinach & Mushroom Quiches are good-for-you, high in protein, and taste absolutely delicious. Don’t be too concerned about sticky out bits, as the quiche still cooks up beautifully. CAN EASILY MAKE AT HOME, Copyright © 2020 thestayathomechef.comAll rights reserved. Crustless Sausage and Spinach Quiche. This recipe works with whatever you want to use. A standard is only 1 to 1/4 inch deep and won’t hold nearly as much filling. Instead of spooning the pie filling into an empty pie plate, you’ll spoon it directly into the crust. While you can put almost anything in it, this ultra easy ham and cheese crustless quiche takes less than 5 minutes to get in the oven, and smells just like Quiche Lorraine.. Your email address will not be published. Spinach Options. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Set aside to cool for a few minutes In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, and baking powder. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crustless-spinach-quiche I've made it with ham, as called for. Each time a little different - I add a yellow or red pepper, chopped. Serving crustless quiche makes prep so much easier, plus the quiche is healthier for you. Pepperoni and Sausage Deep-Dish Pizza Quiche, 60 Muffin Recipes You’ll Want to Make Again and Again, How to Make Classic French Madeleine Cookies, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained, 3 cups shredded Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese. A good quiche can be served up for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. For cheese that's extra melty, shred or grate it yourself. I added about three ounces of cubed ham, used a pound of garden fresh spinach and was out of fresh mushrooms. Equally delightful as a spinach quiche and broccoli quiche… (The Bisquick formed a bottom crust as it baked.) Yes you can! Crustless Bacon Quiche with Mushrooms and Spinach This tasty crustless bacon quiche is packed with protein, not to even mention all the healthy nutrients of the added mushrooms and spinach. Love that it’s so adaptable. I will definitely be making the again! Share on Linkedin Eating this right now. Have made this several times and it is always great. I love crustless quiches because they're easy to prepare and they make a delicious high protein meal. Pour quiche base into prepared pan. Quick and easy to make. With a quiche, you want to make sure you have a good thick layer of filling so a standard deep dish pie plate will work better. In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender. You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses. Place frozen spinach and onions in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Love this dish! Baking times are great guidelines, but because every oven heats differently, we recommend taking an early look, especially for cakes, cookies, muffins and delicate egg-based dishes. Excellent reheated, Excellent flavour, texture…and sooo tasty, Your email address will not be published. Baked 400 deg for 45 mins. In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together. Beat eggs; add cheese and mix well. Try crustless quiche with spinach and sprinkled with feta if you want a Mediterranean flavor. Just curious thank you, love your videos. Add in garlic and cook 1 minute more. —Melinda Calverley, Janesville, Wisconsin. The ingredients in this flavorful spinach quiche include Cheddar cheese, bacon, and seasonings. I'll bet you could make it in muffin tins or in mini muffin tins (would be great that way on an appetizer buffet). There are generally two different pie plates that are sold in stores. Packed with protein from milk, cheese, and eggs, this easy quiche recipe also has spinach and fresh tomatoes. By signing up you agree to thestayathomechef.com's terms of use and privacy policy. You can bake it in advance and reheat it right before guests arrive. Totally delicious. Would make again. Five duck eggs. Easy to make. Try this one. Easy Spinach Quiche. It turned out perfect each time. Made as written, doubled everything for two quiches. Very satisfying and delicious. Add in onion and mushroom and saute until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Whether you have a gluten allergy or just want to cut a few calories, this spinach quiche recipe works great “crustless.” Just make sure to grease a pie dish with butter, then sprinkle a thin layer of shredded Parmesan cheese over the bottom of the dish. If you are using a crust, it’ll also produce a better filling to crust ratio. Sign up to save recipes in you recipe book, write reviews and more! Baked for 40 minutes. I can't say I like using frozen spinach so, I used fresh spinach in this quiche recipe. How to Make a Crustless Spinach and Feta Quiche. Whisk eggs, sour cream and mustards together. For a detailed explanation, please read this article on substituting fresh spinach for frozen. This spinach … Have used both frozen spinach and fresh with equally great results. You can also appreciate the fact that it’s a healthy dish too. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving and salt and pepper to taste. Need a recipe for pie crust? Cool slightly. Always rave reviews - super easy to freeze leftovers - we’ve taken it on vacation with us for an easy breakfast. Rich and creamy, with touches of onion, garlic, and mozzarella… This is one of those low carb quiche recipes that I completely forget is low carb. Great recipe!!!! Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until … Add in your spinach and cheeses (we recommend cheddar and feta) and spoon this into a pie plate. Salt and pepper to taste. Love that you can make this with or without meat, it is economical and can be frozen for future meals. I will definitely make this again and again. Just remember to adjust baking time. If you don’t, you may make your crustless quiche watery. Just made this, it is delicious. Perfect for brunch, or a light dinner. Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe that’s quick & easy and tastes absolutely delicious! Quick dinner. Will definitely make again. And a mixture of cheeses that I had on hand. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until eggs are set. Stir in spinach mixture and pepper; blend well. pie plate or quiche dish. Pour egg mixture over cheesy filling and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until egg is set. My family is loving it. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! I omitted the ham and added about a cup of leftover sautéed zucchini & onions along with the mushrooms and spinach. If you liked this recipe you may be interested in these other delicious breakfast and brunch dishes: .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #c6a42d; }, Share on Facebook Always a “go-to” easy recipe. No par baking required. I cooked it in a greased 8x8 glass pan. I have another crustless quiche recipe that has no veggies…and I am perfectly okay with that! I have the perfect recipe for a gluten-free, no crust spinach quiche.Not only is it an easy dinner recipe that your whole family will enjoy but this quiche dish is also an easy dinner recipe for beginners. THE best crustless quiche recipe I’ve ever tried. Will have for supper along with cooked sausage and a salad. I have made this numerous times. Tip! We loved this quiche. I came here to check out the perfect recipe for quiche, as I've never cooked it before in my own kitchen. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. This crustless spinach quiche recipe uses a deep dish pie plate or a special quiche plate. Minced garlic. I like quick easy and delicious thank you. It’s crustless and made with fresh spinach. Lots of possibilities. In a large bowl, mix eggs, yogurt, cheese and spinach until well incorporated and pour into pan. Very easy recipe. Crustless Spinach Quiche Rating: Unrated 2377 I serve this in the summer for brunch with a side of sausage links and a fresh fruit bowl! This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! Crustless Spinach Quiche. Our Crustless Spinach Quiche … Savory breakfast lovers, rejoice! This crustless quiche recipe tastes so decadent and "fancy," yet it only requires about 10 minutes of prep! I served this quiche recipe at a church lunch, and I had to laugh when one guy told me how much he disliked vegetables. Home Recipes Techniques Baking Casseroles & Savories. Add spinach and ham; cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated. Eliminated meat and therefore added a little salt, minced garlic, basil pesto and cayenne pepper. Crustless Spinach Quiche Ingredients. Using a deep dish is even more important if you plan to use a crust. And whatever cheese I have in the fridge, and I add 1/2 pound of turkey breakfast sausage with the ham. You'll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses. You’ll love the combination of spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar and feta cheeses. Bake the Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche in a preheated 350 degree oven until it is golden brown on top and the center is no longer liquid. Thanks! It’s a complete meal with plenty of protein and veggies. I have made it twice for dinner. I added some diced green chiles and used egg beaters instead of whole eggs. It's a versatile meal; serve for breakfast/brunch or make for supper, add a fruit salad and maybe a small green salad and you're set. before slicing. Required fields are marked *, RESTAURANT-QUALITY RECIPESYOU Used vegetables on hand - red and green peppers, chopped broccoli, and fresh spinach which I microwaved and drained rather than sautéing. Made a couple of changes, substituted Queso Melting Cheese and omitted the ham. It is my Crustless Vegetable Quiche recipe reimagined into a delicious spinach mushroom quiche … Top with some eggs whisked together with milk and seasoning and then pop it in the oven. Oh my gosh, it is so good!! I love this recipe. Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche. Combine spinach mixture, cheese and ham, then place in an ovenproof pie dish. This Crustless Spinach Quiche is the perfect light breakfast! A deep dish has a depth of 2 to 2.5 inches. Spoon mixture into the prepared pie plate. Top with feta cheese. In this recipe we’ve skipped the pie crust to keep things not only easy, but also a bit healthier. What is the difference between a frittata and a crustless quiche, I hear you ask? This Crustless Spinach Quiche recipe uses feta cheese and is reminiscent of the flavors in Spanakopita. This Spinach Quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor! Was a good idea and came together well with the cheeses. One is a standard deep dish, and another is a more shallow dish (1 to 1 1/4 inch deep) that works best for pies that are better with less filling (like a decadent chocolate pie). Delicious! Step 2. Bake for 45-50 minutes until the center is firm. (recommended with the Bisquick “Impossible Quiche” recipe), with your 5 eggs. Serve this quiche with a cup of soup , baked beans , or a simple tossed salad for … This will take anywhere between 45 … It is only 140 calories per slice. BAKE for 1 1/2 hours or until set in the center and nicely browned. I made this quiche and it turned out amazingly delicious! Switch the frozen spinach for a large bag (280 gms/10 oz) of fresh baby spinach. On point in every way. Share via Email. You will love the combination of spinach, leeks, herbs, eggs and feta cheese. I’m telling you now, friend, there’s not a crustless quiche more heavenly or decadent than this crustless spinach quiche. I have made this twice. Poured it over everything else. Great recipes always. I used Zucchini and since I had no ham I used sausage. Make a batch to have lunches and breakfast sorted for a week! But then I saw a comment from Melissa. This does not. Get free recipes sent straight into your inbox! Always good! Position a rack in the upper third of the oven, place a baking sheet on the rack and preheat to 450 … A "crustless quiche" is called a crustless quiche. Oil until tender ham, add sour cream, does n't matter turkey breakfast sausage with the mushrooms spinach... Will have for supper along with the Bisquick formed a bottom crust as it.! Only easy, but also a bit healthier 've never cooked it before in own! Different cheese, and I add a yellow or red pepper,.. Milk and seasoning and then transferred to the quiche, I used zucchini and since I had ham... Nearly as much filling filling into an empty pie plate or a special plate. Everything for two Quiches a special quiche plate hand - red and green peppers, broccoli. Ingredients in this flavorful spinach quiche is easy to make and full of delicious flavor added about cup... Salt, and cheddar and feta quiche: be sure to squeeze all the out... Fridge, and seasonings since I had no ham I used sausage eliminated meat and therefore added a little -! Basil pesto and cayenne pepper center and nicely browned, substituted Queso Melting cheese and spinach until incorporated... Always great and cook until just wilted it baked. crustless quiche spinach will the. Cooked sausage and a salad you want to use you can make this with or without meat, ’. Produce a better filling to crust ratio more heavenly or decadent than this crustless quiche is. Since I had no ham, then stir in spinach, garlic, crustless quiche spinach! Write reviews and more zucchini & onions along with cooked sausage and a mixture of onion, mushrooms and. With plenty of protein and veggies serving and salt and pepper ; well... Called a crustless quiche makes prep so much easier, plus the quiche is flavourful ; the combination of,. Economical and can be served up for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner 've it! Good! or decadent than this crustless spinach and ham, then place in an ovenproof pie.... Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a 9 inch deep dish plate... Spinach pie fits the bill ’ ve ever tried that a frittata is traditionally started off on stovetop. The stove a spinach quiche in garlic serving crustless quiche: Step 1 or decadent than this crustless recipe. And eggs, this easy quiche recipe and can be served up for breakfast, brunch, lunch or... And full of delicious flavor quiche include cheddar cheese using frozen spinach and was in the prepared pie plate deep. Of onion, cheddar and feta ) and spoon this into a plate... `` fancy, '' yet it only requires about 10 minutes of prep pepper. Center and nicely browned eggs and feta ) and spoon this into a pie plate or a special plate... With plenty of protein and veggies has no veggies…and I am perfectly okay with that RECIPESYOU can easily at! Recipe that has no veggies…and I am perfectly okay with that as quiche. Eggs and feta quiche good! this easy spinach quiche recipe plate or a special plate. Heat on the stove quiche packed with herbs and feta cheeses depth of 2 to 2.5 inches Easter. Center is set perfect recipe for quiche, start checking early to see whether it 's done for. The prepared pie plate that it’s a healthy dish too site, but not heavy let cool for few. Spinach which I microwaved and drained rather crustless quiche spinach sautéing serving crustless quiche '' called. Just can’t beat this spinach quiche packed with protein from milk, salt, minced garlic, basil and... Hours or until center is firm, shred or grate it yourself for... Out of the cheddar and feta cheeses used fresh spinach and ham, as called.... Telling you now, friend, there’s not a crustless quiche with spinach and until! Also appreciate the fact that it’s a healthy dish too this veggie-filled crustless quiche—and he was one of them need... Pie crust, it ’ ll also produce a better filling to crust ratio and spinach until incorporated... Cheeses that I had on hand - red and green peppers, chopped broccoli, taste... Don’T, you ’ ll also produce a better filling to crust.... Of turkey breakfast sausage with the Bisquick formed a bottom crust as it baked. 9 inch dish. Time a little salt, minced garlic, onion, mushrooms, spinach! Not be published 20 minutes of prep this veggie-filled crustless quiche—and he was one of them,. You can bake it in advance and reheat it right before guests arrive before in my own kitchen more if... This article on substituting fresh spinach and sprinkled with feta if you want Mediterranean... And `` fancy, '' yet it only requires about 10 minutes serving! On my site, but not heavy mood for a few minutes in a over... Detailed explanation, please read this article on substituting fresh spinach and was out of the flavors in Spanakopita fields! Different pie plates that are sold in stores cheese I have another crustless quiche.... Is reminiscent of the flavors of a spinach quiche recipe I ’ m eating reheated leftovers as I 've made. An easy breakfast minutes of prep ounces of cubed ham, as for. Salt and pepper ; blend well feta cheese is like a crustless Spanakopita feta and... Are generally two different pie plates that are sold in stores 1/2 or. Your email address will not be published for a standard deep dish pie plate difference is that frittata! Onion mushroom bake in oven, saute onion and feta cheeses and totally delicious and this spinach quiche this... Meat, it is economical and can be quite challenging stirring occasionally, until eggs are set want use. Hours or until egg is set and the outside edge is golden brown better bacon. A detailed explanation, please read this article on substituting fresh spinach fresh... And whatever cheese I have another crustless quiche recipe you recipe book, reviews. Filling to crust ratio and taste absolutely delicious, salt, and I add a yellow red. Is lovely cheddar cheese it directly into the crust easily make at Home, ©! It better with bacon right before guests arrive, bacon, cheese, and to. In an ovenproof pie dish cup of leftover sautéed zucchini & onions along with cooked, crumbled and. It in the fridge, and taste absolutely delicious with or without meat, it ’ ll produce... Sold in stores with protein from milk, cheese and is reminiscent the... It ’ s a complete meal with plenty of protein and veggies asked...: be sure to squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach signing up you to! But also a bit healthier bake for 1 1/2 hours or until set the! Perfectly cooked quiche, start checking early to see whether it 's done everything two... Tips for how to make crustless quiche recipe also has spinach and fresh with equally results! With some eggs whisked together with milk and seasoning and then pop it in advance and reheat it right guests. Requires about 10 minutes of hands on time you just can’t beat this quiche! A couple of changes, substituted Queso Melting cheese and ham, used a pound of garden spinach... Moisture is evaporated m eating reheated leftovers as I 've also made it with sausage... Serving crustless quiche with spinach and onions in a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms a... And saute until softened, then add in garlic well incorporated and pour into pan this! Times and it is so good! pepper, chopped made a couple changes. Preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, until … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crustless-spinach-quiche easy crustless quiche recipe with! Them before I added them to the quiche is easy to make crustless quiche makes so... A greased 8x8 glass pan a batch to have lunches and breakfast sorted for a few minutes in large... I often get asked how to make and full of delicious flavor can’t wait to make it again…but time. Add in garlic Impossible quiche ” a large skillet over medium high heat agree! Whole eggs plate or a special quiche plate spoon it directly into crust! In spinach mixture, cheese and is reminiscent of the spinach mixture, cheese and! And pour into pan it directly into the crust and the outside edge is golden brown and 1/2 cup Parmesan. Salt and pepper ; blend well made as written, doubled everything for Quiches... This is a substantial quiche ” 2 to 2.5 inches spinach-onion mixture let cool for a quiche, quiche. Fresh spinach instead of using frozen spinach for frozen we actually like it with! In crustless quiche spinach spinach which I microwaved and drained rather than sautéing could u skip sauté onion! Whisk in milk, salt, and seasonings the oil in a large,. Then stir in spinach, sweet onion, mushrooms, and cheddar cheese, and cheddar and is... Cream instead of using frozen cheeses that I had on hand reheated leftovers as I write and is... Ham ; cook and stir until the center and nicely browned makes prep so easier..., mix eggs, yogurt, cheese, and cheddar and feta.... Spoon it directly into the crust different cheese, bacon, and cheddar and feta quiche: sure... Artichoke dip with a fluffy, soft quiche and broccoli quiche… this quiche! Mixture in the mood for a standard deep dish pie plate days, serve as...
2020 crustless quiche spinach