Free shipping on most orders. Appointments include pearl inlays on the rosewood fingerboard and snazzy gold hardware. It is excellent condition and plays and sounds great!  Equipped with two humbucjer pickups and volume/tone controls for each pickup and a three way toggle switch. Washburn Eliminator Jazz Series pickups deliver warm, vintage tone enhanced by the maple top, back, and sides. Make offer Ask. They look like cheapos but potentially worth a few mods. All Listings (filter applied) Auction. I purchased the Washburn Oscar Schmidt OE40 sunburst model back in the late 90s when it was first introduced based on the many positive reviews. Details about Oscar Schmidt - OE40 B semi-hollow body electric guitar . List of the products from manufacturer Oscar Schmidt. All. The Oscar Schmidt OE30CH has a double cutaway design made from mahogany. 2012-10-31 17:36:52 2012-10-31 17:36:52. Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric Guitar. Body has slight wear and scuffs throughout the body. Joined May 18, 2013 Messages 322 Reaction score 146. Sold Out for Now - More Oscar Schmidt Steals and Deals coming this Fall. Oe-30 Eo30ch Washburn Oscar Schmidt Delta King Ch Es335 Guitar Loaded Body Luthier Part (38.9% similar) Please ask questions before bidding if you have concerns. site8prod514020 514020 Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric Guitar Skip to main content Skip to footer. Winning bid: US $154.38 [ 9 bids] Shipping: $32.95 Standard Shipping | See details . A full invoice should be emailed to the winner by the auctioneer within a day or two. Report. 0 1 2. Comes with heavy padded gigbag. file Oscar Schmidt Oe40 Guitars Owners Manual Free Books Book Free Download PDF at Our eBook Library. To see how cookies are used, please review our cookie notice. Get great deals on eBay! You indicate your consent to this use by clicking "I Agree" or by continuing to use this site. Escondido, CA Map is approximate to keep the seller's location private. Oscar Schmidt Oe40 Guitars Owners Manual might not make exciting reading, but Oscar Schmidt Oe40 Guitars Owners Manual comes complete with valuable specification, instructions, information and warnings. [QUESTION] What are you thoughts on the Oscar Schmidt OE40? Once that was done, it was great. Like New Oscar Schmidt by Washburn model OE40-B . It has a full-size 17 inch body, 25-12 scale, huge tone, and it plays nicely. Save oscar schmidt oe40 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. SOLD 150.00 CAD to BuyBuyMoney + (27.00) buyer's premium + applicable fees & taxes. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY!! Oscar Schmidt - OE40 B semi-hollow body electric guitar . Anyone own or play this guitar? oscar schmidt oe20. Make an offer to the item and pick up locally. Local pickup (1104 miles away) Posted 5 months ago in Musical instruments. Oscar Schmidt Delta King Model OE40B, Robert Yelin Collection. Condition see all Condition. Brand see all Brand. Top Answer. Item Information. !THIS DESCRIPTION IS A BINDING AGREEMENT AFTER YOU 373078499776 I purchased the Washburn Oscar Schmidt OE40 sunburst model back in the late 90s when it was first introduced based on the many positive reviews. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. GROTE Jazz Electric Guitar Semi-Hollow Body Trapeze Tailpiece Bridge Guitar Gig Bag (RED) 4.7 out of 5 stars 27. Details about Oscar Schmidt OE40-N Semi-Hollow Natural Jazz Electric Guitar **For Repair** #34 See original listing . This item SOLD at 2019 May 01 @ 18:39 UTC-7 : PDT/MST. This baby delivers looks and tone all out of scale with its diminutive price. file PDF. Electric Guitar Main Menu. I'll have to see how it plays when I meet the seller, but any opinions or information from real users of this guitar would be beneficial before meeting him. Here is The Complete PDF Library JASON BOURNE : L'HERITAGE JASON+BOURNE+L\'HERITAGE Titre Original : THE BOURNE LEGACY Réalisé Par Tony Gilroy Avec … It could be considered as a ‘thin line’ as the body is about 2.5 inches at its widest point. Promotional Financing & 20% back in rewards! 8% back in rewards. Serial#: SJ04060539. All California sales will incur 8 sales tax. Used Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Hardshell Case. UNRESERVED. Find oscar schmidt guitar oe40 from a vast selection of Musical Instruments & Gear. Skip to main content Skip to footer site5114205172 Used 114205172 OE40N Hollow Body Electric Guitar false Oscar Schmidt OE40 Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar. Oscar Schmidt OE30 Electric Jazz Guitar Product information ASIN B000AN34IM Item model number OE40 Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Get the guaranteed best price on Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars like the Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric Guitar at Music123. Posts: 6. No other parts. Normal patina wear on gold hardware. By tomryan, February 5, 2007 in Electric Guitars Overall Rating. Oscar Schmidt OE30F Delta King Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar with Flame Maple Top, Purple Burst 1.0 out of 5 stars 1. Pick up locally. Price: US $259.99. Once that was done, it was great. Currency:CAD Category:Inventory Start Price:10.00 CAD Estimated At:NA. For sale is an Oscar Schmidt by Washburn Hollowbody guitar. It`s currently set up with .013 flatwound strings for authentic jazz tone. Get the guaranteed lowest price on Oscar Schmidt musical gear. And, the ‘f’ holes are nicely cut in. OscarSchmidt By Washburn OE40 Hollow Jazz Guitar. I've played the oe30 hollow body and liked them and remember vaguely liking an acoustic they … 1 viewed per hour. The Oscar Schmidt Delta King OE40 is a 335 style Semi-Hollow Electric equally adept at jazz, blues, rock, or country music. Houston, TX Map is approximate to keep the seller's location private. Report. This site uses cookies. speaker Gear and musical instruments more_horiz Answer. Used (normal wear) Beautiful guitar natural wood color ....plays and sounds great. Musical Instruments & Gear (1) Guitars & Basses (1) Format see all Format. Anybody knows this brand? Oscar Schmidt Oe40 / with gigbag or trade for bass. Search refinements. | Learn More . TruYou Member. Oscar Schmidt OE40. It has a tasteful white edging, and the main body is finished in a cherry stain. Oscar Schmidt OE40 ... Notifications Clear all Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric Guitar Last Post RSS cenoslave (@cenoslave) Active Member. This was over £70 by itself! The pickups on this are so hot, very very nice jazz sound. FOR SALE! Ended: Oct 16, 2020. $399.99. Joined: 15 years ago. Recently totally setup by luthier and brand new flat wound strings fitted too. 4.0 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #489,052 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments) #14,684 in Solid Body Electric Guitars: Date First Available December 14, 2006 Guitar Pickup Configuration Combination Videos. Unfortunately, it was noisy right out of the box (hum, etc..) and required rewiring the pickups and controls with decent shielded cable. Categories. Thank you for being interested in out items. A sweet-toned jazz box for the old-school and new-school player. By eeorisdead, May 16, 2009 in Electric Guitars Overall Rating. I recommend .012-.054 round wound strings for brighter rock You'll get great sound from the large-size Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric Guitar. Condition: Used “ Item has been tested and sounds great. Save. What year was the Oscar Schmidt Autoharp serial number 900002 made? Item location: Austin, Texas, United States. Free Shipping Details; Gift Certificates; Questions? Wiki User Answered . Did you win this item? Please provide a valid price range. We have got basic to find a instructions with no digging. Oscar Schmidt OE40-B Semi-Hollow Black 300 € Vends Guitare Equipée des micros Washburn Eliminator Jazz, guitare résolument orientée jazz délivre un son chaud et vintage … Échange possible contre une guitare style Epiphone Riviera. Features. Browse Oscar Schmidt products and enjoy free shipping on thousands of Oscar Schmidt gear & 30 day returns. Achat-Vente › Guitares › Guitares électriques: Bourgoin-Jallieu: 15-11-2020 Does have a crazy howl but what is to be expected from a beast. Washburn Eliminator Jazz Series pickups deliver warm, vintage tone enhanced by the maple top, back, and sides. It’s amazing to play and looks superb, in fact amazing! It perfect for what I do I play through a marshal. Share. I mostly sell musical items and am fairly knowledgeable in most music gear. Buy It Now. I … close home Home page ... Gear Hollow Body/Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitars {{currentManName}} swap_horiz Oscar Schmidt swap_horiz Find a manufacturer keyboard_arrow_down. Houston, TX. Mr.H. Oscar Schmidt OE40-N Semi-Hollow Natural Jazz Electric Guitar **For Repair** #34: Condition: Used. Unfortunately, it was noisy right out of the box (hum, etc..) and required rewiring the pickups and controls with decent shielded cable. There's one for sale on Craigslist near me and I absolutely love the way it looks. Washburn Oscar Schmidt OE40 OE 40, L5 hollow body archtop, jazz and rockabilly.In very good condition with no chips, cracks, or scratches. Nothing ”... Read more. Used (1) Price . The perfect intermediate to advanced jazz guitar. You'll get great sound from the large-size Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric Guitar. Thread starter grim83; Start date Jul 23, 2014; G. grim83 Senior Member. Jul 23, 2014 #1 Soooo I'm gassing for a gold top and happened to stumble on these was wondering if anyone had any kind of experience with them. Oscar Schmidt by Washburn OE40-N arch top guitar (Austin) $350 View All Reviews; eeorisdead's Reviews; View More Reviews for this Product; Sound Quality . It comes with a brand new solid case for full protection. This Book have some digitalformats such us : kindle, epub, ebook, paperbook, and another formats. Pickups are fine for the bucks spent (or buck) infact for what I play it is perfect. OSCAR SCHMIDT BY Washburn Delta King OE30F 6 - string guitar - EUR 336,42. OSCAR SCHMIDT OE40 HOLLOW BODY ELECTRIC GUITAR. User review from jfhuguel about Oscar Schmidt OE40 : Promising guitar. What items … Asked by Wiki User. false. Missing the pick guard.
2020 oscar schmidt oe40