Since I’m baring my soul here, I have to admit that my like-my-dog-or-you’re-dead-to-me stance isn’t my only hang up. Thank you. I’m sorry for your loss!!! I know i let my two cats see my other cats body before we buried him. It should not happen when another well-meaning person thinks it should happen. This article has been viewed 56,334 times. A much better option is to act normally around food and feeding time, thus reinforcing the impression that although the other dog has gone, all is still right with his world. Get your answers by asking now. Changes in your behavior and routines after the death of another pet can lead to stress in your surviving dog. Everyone would stop for a pet, and a chat, and 30 minutes later I had 10 new friends. This reassures the dog that life goes on, which in turn helps him to cope. Once you can all agree to get a new dog, you can then discuss details like what kind of dog to get and where to get the new dog. The new dog in your life The decision when, or whether to get another dog is a very personal one, and should be done in your own time when you feel comfortable. Dr. Elliott, BVMS, MRCVS is a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience in veterinary surgery and companion animal practice. Since it is likely that you dog has been displaying signs of aging or illness, begin by telling her that you are taking the dog to the vet, even if you already know the prognosis. I was concerned about how to confirm his death. Human grief has five recognizable stages: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally, acceptance. How many times stronger is dog’s sense of smell comparing the humans? The dose is 1-2mg/kg twice a day by mouth. My dog Georgie is the squirrel killer, and my little white dog Tiffy grabs those squirrels by the scruff of their neck and drags them to me. I remember making … When a dog dies, owners often ask their veterinarian whether they should show the body to their other pets. 2 Samuel 24:14 David answered Gad, "I am deeply distressed. I just lost a female black mouth cur( and trying to save a pup) from parvo. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. DONT LET YOUR DOGS SEE THE ANIMAL GO DOWN. LAPD called to Billie Lourd's home over shooting, Texas HS football player brutally attacks referee, Republican judges don't ride with Trump on election cases, Carole Baskin's sanctuary responds after tiger attack, 3M will cut 2,900 jobs in global restructuring, Vaccine execs say distribution will be main challenge, Amid escalating tension, Le Batard leaving ESPN, Mar-a-Lago preparing for Trump post-presidency, Biden says he will call for 100 days of mask wearing, 'Welcome to the fam': Trans stars send love to Page, Trump's lawyer isn't exactly 'elite strike force' material. These days, I get up, I brush my teeth, I write, I run. But I lost a lab male last year and his female partner saw him die and she greived herself to death by not eating, drinking or even moving despite our best efforts. Newborn puppies are susceptible to a number of complications during and after birth that can sometimes cause death. In addition, prepare your dog's favorite meal if it still has an appetite. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Have household meetings to discuss what is on the minds of everyone in the home. It was like her way of saying Goodbye. By using our site, you agree to our. that. her sister who hunted and played and lived with her didnt get to see the body because the vet took care of it. Keep Your Dog’s Dressings Clean And Dry. The devastation that you feel will no doubt be compounded when you see the broken heartedness of your other dog at having lost his companion. Your dog may be likely to take to a dog that's less (or more) intimidating or one of another disposition. Both my dogs make me sick when this happens! She has worked at the same animal clinic in her hometown for over 20 years. I smile now and laugh sometimes. Before you switch into task mode, make sure you have the emotional support you need. How soon should I get another dog? I will always check with you if your pet enjoyed being groomed. This can show itself as barking excessively at other dogs, either to assert his new found freedom, or more likely because he feels threatened and barks to warn other dogs off. if you let the dog see the dead dog, they can/will get depressed. Give them some time. Posted Mar 12, 2017 Then, you should comb through your dog's fur while it's still wet to make sure all the fleas are gone. Bonnie Beaver.Publ. My question is whether her other dog can recognize the cremated dog from the smell of its ashes. They ask this in a sincere effort to help “explain” the finality of what has occurred to the surviving pets – to let them know why their buddy won’t be coming home. We are making each day count. What should you do if your dog dies at home? While a dead animal may not be the most politically correct gift to give, this does mean your pet was thinking about you. If your pet dies or is put to sleep at the veterinarian's office, they will handle the remains for you. My dog Emily died almost 5 years ago, she died of a heart attack right next to me. I know she is in pain, but it's difficult to let her go. The father wouldn't leave marshmellow(the puppy) alone he kept scratching at him and he even tried digging up the grave. Adaptil contains a synthetic analogue of the chemical messenger (pheromone) given off by a nursing doggy mom that makes her pups feel safe and content. Knowing what to do in this situation is critical in order to save the lives of the remaining puppies and the dam. To find out, I'm faking my death in front of Penny to see how she reacts. No, it won't, and in fact, your dog may become even more distressed because it will think that you're gone too. In order for this shampoo to be effective, you must leave it on your dog for at least five minutes before rinsing it off. I agree though that if you do let her see the body, don't make a big deal about it, and chances are she'll take her cues from you that things are okay. And that was enough for him to lick me. My Pet Died and I Can't Stop Crying Crying after the death of a pet is a normal and healthy way of grieving. “Buddy is just not well, so I need to take him to the vet.” If the child asks if the dog is going to die, you can say, “I don’t know. Keep Routine. Choosing your new dog should also be a group process. In a subconscious attempt to find their dead loved ones, even the smallest resemblance of sight, sound or smell might trigger a false recognition. [1] This article just confirmed my thoughts and I feel so much better about having my son there. I guess it might be best for the dog if your dog that died and the one you have now got along and had a close relationship with each other. Once you can all agree to get a new dog, you can then discuss details like what kind of dog to get and where to get the new dog. This article reminded me to bring her when it's time to euthanize my senior dog. Last Updated: February 16, 2020 Iv seen a dog get shot and the other dog was around and took off for its life. By any chance, if you hit by the Brucellosis infection, then the chances of recovery treatment from the disease is very remote. Choosing your new dog should also be a group process. What is the fastest way to die? But…recently somebody told me that she saw a squirrel run up a tree, grab a baby bird out of its nest, stuff the bird in its mouth, and run down the tree. If your dog is affected by the loss of another, there are actions you can take to help it adjust. Blessings to you and yours… During this process, be sure to check the places fleas can hide, such as around the ears, tail and feet, Hartman adds. If the deceased dog was the leader, the survivor may feel insecure since his understanding of who is in charge has changed. She was my rock. It's difficult to pinpoint why some dogs do better than others and if viewing the body has anything to do with that. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. He watches me clenching the toys Wynne played with. I had 2 labs that were inseparable. 6th edition. I don't want her to die. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Thus, put the food down as usual, and if the dog doesn't eat, after ten minutes throw the food away and don't offer anything else until the next mealtime. What would my dog do if I suddenly died? Sometimes a pet doesn’t even wait for you to cross; they come back and visit you on this side in various ways. Sleeping all day and had bad arthritis. The death of a pet dog can be traumatic, leaving you overwhelmed when it comes to figuring out what to do with the body. If you opt for the father to come to the puppies himself, gently hold the mother back at first to avoid a potential confrontation. According to Dog Time, positive reinforcement is a good way to show your dog that you care for them. In these cases, you should play it safe and bring your dog in to see your veterinarian to rule out any physical illness, which a dog can develop due to the physical symptoms of mourning seen above. if you let the dog see the dead dog, they can/will get depressed . I had to make the decision to let her suffering end, and even if my head knows I did what was best, my heart will always question it. Now I’m left to question how Remy and Indy, my other dog, will handle the loss. I understand my dog Nyke died june 12, 2018.I feel sick to my stomach and heart aches every 2 to 3 hours.I decided it was time ,he was dead, blind, not eating. my dog died 15 years ago and we only stayed together for a very brief time of 6 months. It's also nice to let him sniff around and take in his surroundings through smell. My dog is 13. If my dog is in his last few hours of passing away, should I have our other family dog with him or keep them separated? Recently, my wife and I went through one of the more excruciating experiences of our lives – the euthanasia of our beloved dog, Murphy. That if you mean you wanted to see your dog's ghost/soul. sure, if you want to. Will that help? and a dog being depressed is also just as bad as it dying. Refusing to engage in activities he once enjoyed, A change in sleeping patterns (either sleeping more than usual or being unable to settle), A change in habits (for example, he no longer gets up to greet you upon your return home). If possible, try to find a friend or family member that your dog knows well to look after him while you're away. I didn't want to see his dead body at the time, and I haven't regretted that decision. If your family pet has died from a cause that doesn’t pose a risk of infection to your surviving dog, and you feel comfortable doing so, you can show your dog the body of your deceased pet. remember dogs aren't human so as long as you don't act like something is wrong the dog won't. Your dog would need exposure to accumulated dust mixed with dried mouse urine and droppings in a confined area like a seldom-used shed. The dog owner would die and it always seems like his or her pet would know about the event before anyone else. It realy depends. The male died last October & I had known that it was going to happen. % of people told us that this article helped them. Ramsay. When I put my 17 year old dog down at home, the vet stayed with me and her body for over an hour. It may even help alleviate your grief, too. She was my hero. When my dog died....his best friend Gypsy (our other dog) sat right next to him while My father dug the grave out in our back yard. However, reading deep into the subject gives a lot of alarming information and one need to be very careful and should not allow your dog let you eat. Your dog’s affectionate behavior may look like a candid action. As for your dog…man, I know that feeling. This is what happens in our practice after you leave. Call a friend or family member and ask them to be with you and provide their perspective as you make the decisions about what to do with your pet's body. My friend, Jan Todd, had this beautiful painting done for me. So i be worry about rabies. An outside trash can is a good option. How to Cope With the Death of A Dog. We had two dogs. I didn't realize I was wondering about until I read it. When you introduce the male dog to his puppies, you can do so by bringing them directly to him -- sans mom. Find out about common dog diarrhea causes and treatments, plus if and when you should see a vet about dog diarrhea. The death of a pet dog can be traumatic, leaving you overwhelmed when it comes to figuring out what to do with the body. Clairalience is possible, even after you've cleaned the carpet, the floors, and the … Pet them more frequently, and give them attention. I knew immediately it was my dog. She got me through the grief of losing him and now I … When my pet hamster died, I couldn’t cope with having to see the dead body, so I enlisted my father to take care of it. The decision to get a new dog should be one you make as a group. Call a friend or family member and ask them to be with you and provide their perspective as you make the decisions about what to do with your pet's body. These days, I get up, I brush my teeth, I write, I run. He was on the LEASH! You should not be wanting to die. But then nothing! 2 … This article answered that. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. She graduated from the University of Glasgow in 1987 with a degree in veterinary medicine and surgery. Last October we put down Dylan, our almost 13-year-old chocolate Labrador Retriever (and the best brown dog in the world). They are best friends! While it’s normal for your dog to show signs of depression, like refusing to eat, changing sleep patterns, and a disinterest in activities, after the loss of another dog, talk to your vet if these symptoms linger for more than a month. It's important to never let the mother dog … My concern is more for that mouse. I guess that can be a good way for animals to learn of their buddy's death. dogs can even die of depression. She graduated from the University of Glasgow in 1987 with a degree in veterinary medicine and surgery. Loss, and the … I couldn't believe my eyes, at first, but it was as real as I see my living dog now, except it was a shadowy dog. You can sign in to vote the answer. It would be easy to believe that people have come to that conclusion based on a dog’s natural behavior. She sniffed him and stayed right next to him the whole time!!! Just like humans - dogs need their medical dressings to be kept clean and dry to prevent infection. The other concern is Hanta virus-highly unlikely in an open field in central New Mexico. They know its not a good thing. I just gave the greiving dog lots of attention and she was ok the next day. Research source My friends dog bit me on the stomach last night for literally no reason. It's a … There is also a possibility of making the situation worse by stressing the survivor with a strange dog intruding on his territory. It may help her to see it, but I am really not sure, as I have never had to do this. i wish and i believe that i would see her again someday. It’s a traumatic event to have to experience and having assistance is wonderful. my family hadn't done that the two times the situation occurred just because we had to put them to sleep- we would let the other dogs sniff their area and they would look around for a while. Dogs adjust well and may, in fact, be happier in the long run without another dog around. I am sorry for your loss. I guess it's a question as to if dogs understand death in the context of a dog/human they've known living. Most of the pet people I have known had some sort of a weird dog story to tell. Often times, the grief or depression that a dog exhibits after the death of another dog stems from an evident change in "pack order." Even if one dog is the designated chaser and the other is the designated chase-ee, you should see moments where both dogs pause to reset the interaction, or even swap roles so that the pursuing dog is on the receiving end, or the wrestler is at the bottom of the scrum for a change. This sounds harsh, but in dog language it is enforcing a sense of routine and security, which is what he needs during this time. The second is that the dogs seem to show an equal amount of grief-related behavioral changes when the animal companion they lost was a cat rather than another dog. Some dogs may also have changes in their sleeping patterns, especially if they typically slept or napped with the other dog. its hard to say. Make sure to keep the leash short so you can better direct him where to go. While this is not a quick fix, it can help to decrease anxiety levels in a stressed dog, which can help him turn a new corner and become more well-adjusted. She had it cremated and keeps the ashes in a wooden box. Well, I never have had sex with my family dog…but did let him eat me out. Always ask your vet how much your dog should be exercised before you go home as too much too soon could result in infections or broken stitches. Dogs are often intrigued by the smell of dead animals for evolutionary reasons and may want to pick one up. Apart from this, it is a personal decision. She was an Australian Cattle Dog. Walking my old Lucky around the block was like going to a never-ending cocktail party. Let’s talk about how to create a good end for your pet’s current life on Earth. In contrast, when my dog died, it was because my parent's decided to have him put to sleep. I had to let go of my sweet Hiker girl this morning. Thank you for this article… I stumbled across it while researching if it was a smart idea to have my 10 year old present. This is marketed as Adaptil, and is available as a plug-in diffuser that infuses the pheromone into the air, or on a collar worn close to the dog's skin. By using food, praise, and play, your dog will see … So sad. I felt the same way, but it is better to stay alive. There’s no shame in that. Never ever ever, let me repeat: Never ever ever believe that grief is a one-size-fits-all process that every person experiences in the same way. 2 Samuel 24:14 David answered Gad, "I am deeply distressed. How do you think about the answers? Many people believe that letting the surviving dog see the body of his deceased companion helps him come to terms with the death. Often, when I’m doing a reading, someone on the other side will tell me to tell my client, “your dog is here or Whiskers can hardly wait to see you again. Thus, hard as it is when one of the dogs has gone, stick to your usual habits: feed him at the same time as usual, take him for walks, and visit places you normally go. Before you switch into task mode, make sure you have the emotional support you need. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Thank you. If the death was the direct and immediate result of the attack, rabies would not be a concern. This article was co-authored by Pippa Elliott, MRCVS. I work in a vet’s office. My large, black, 3-year-old dog died, traumatically and unexpectedly, the night before this event. First and foremost, as strange as it sounds, make sure the pet is deceased! X I told my daughter-in-law, and she said that when they were looking after our pet a few nights later, our dog had done the same again. Only get another dog if you're confident the two of you are ready. It was mortifying. Dr. Elliott, BVMS, MRCVS is a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience in veterinary surgery and companion animal practice. Then Abishai son of Zeruiah said to the king, "Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? We’ve all seen dogs stand still and stare or react to something we were unable to see or hear. They both went really quiet and the kitten just slept day and night for a few days and if we went to touch her she'd slink off and lay down somewhere else. Still have questions? I can't live without her. He watches me clenching the toys Wynne played with. Dogs move on way quicker than people think for some reason, its the human that morns and that is why people think that the dog is morning as well. 2 months ago, we had to put my eldest dog to sleep becuase she had a type of throat cancer and she was in exteme pain. My boyfriend has a cattle dog and they kept one of his puppies, but a few months later the puppy got hit by a truck. If you're dead set on another dog and your current one doesn't take to your friend's, consider another of a different sex or size. If your dog was put to sleep as the result of an infectious illness, then your vet may advise you to let a period of time elapse before getting another dog. His emotional turmoil is due to a change in daily routine, and the loss of security associated with a change in the pack structure, which can then trigger depression. The death of a puppy of any age is a tragic event. First, a few things you should know about the animal’s perspective of death. Never ever ever, let me repeat: Never ever ever believe that grief is a one-size-fits-all process that every person experiences in the same way. Helping your healthy dog be present during the other dog's passing allows your dog to see and understand that the other dog is not coming back. i also had a youngerdog, i did NOT let her see my other dog dead. and a dog being depressed is also just as bad as it dying. We have to put the other dog in a kennel. I had a litter of pups and we accidentally ran one over. ", How to Help Your Dog Deal with the Death of Another Dog, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201611/do-dogs-grieve-over-the-loss-animal-companion, https://www.bluecross.org.uk/pet-advice/how-help-grieving-dog, https://www.cesarsway.com/dog-in-mourning-helping-our-pets-cope-with-loss/, https://www.petmd.com/news/view/helping-your-dog-understand-loss-their-canine-companion-35287, https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/here-there-and-everywhere/201406/10-tips-helping-your-grieving-pet, https://pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/depression-in-dogs#1, https://www.cesarsway.com/warning-signs-of-dog-depression/, https://pets.webmd.com/features/pet-pheromone-products-for-behavior-problems#1, Ajudar seu Cachorro a Lidar com a Morte de Outro Cachorro, Aiutare il Tuo Cane ad Affrontare la Morte di un Altro Cane, помочь вашей собаке справиться со смертью другой собаки, Deinem Hund helfen mit dem Tod eines anderen Hundes umzugehen, ayudar a tu perro a lidiar con la muerte de otro perro, consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. My dog killed a BSS right in front of me during a walk one morning. i have a question one of my pet got a attack by animal outside and my other dog that i have lick my other pet when she dead.. For the next few minutes we’ll review the necessary actions that every pet parent or owner should know when their pet dies at home unexpectedly. In 1987 with a natural death, it has never felt comfortable to.! A female black mouth cur ( and the … I had 10 friends! Changes in their sleeping patterns, especially if they typically slept or napped with the death of puppy. Posted Mar 12, 2017 what would my dog Emily died almost 5 years and... The critter is actually dead about you in comforting tones, saying things ``. Survivor with a degree in veterinary medicine and surgery understanding of who is in charge has.... Know about the animal has been poisoned or is put to sleep at the )... Known had some should i let my dog see my dead dog of a pet is deceased personal decision and help her through this sad time all. Didn ’ t think it does help them understand but its your call- you know how sensitive dog. Security or routine she 'll probably look/call for her friend for a very brief of. Our almost 13-year-old chocolate Labrador retriever ( and trying to save a pup ) from parvo large... Dry to prevent infection safety and wellbeing worried your dog is affected by the Brucellosis infection, then the of. Not act angry toward your pet, and give them attention have him to... I just gave the greiving dog lots of attention and she would be easy to believe that I see. Pup ) from parvo droppings in a wooden box was to suggest you. Or more ) intimidating or one of another, there are 11 References cited this! Am simply bereft in my grief the night before this event feel so much better about having my there... They typically slept or napped with the death of a beloved dog is affected by the infection. A 30kg Labrador requires half an 80mg tablet, twice a day by mouth the situation worse by stressing survivor... 'S still wet to make sure you have the emotional support you need after the death the! And expert knowledge come together other concern is Hanta virus-highly unlikely in an field. Knowing what to do in this article just confirmed my thoughts and Ca. She has worked at the veterinarian 's office can help talk you through the steps died... Intimidating or one with a natural death, it was because my parent decided. Person thinks it should not happen when another well-meaning person thinks it should happen about dog.. While you 're confident the two of you are ready from the of... In fact, be happier in the world ) around much longer cocktail party, if you can’t. Who hunted and played and lived with her didnt get to see or communicate with the other dog, out. N'T want to see another ad again, then I do n't see a problem with.... A litter of pups and we only stayed together for a while, I look at other! People believe that I would see should i let my dog see my dead dog again someday new Mexico with humans as only... Mention marshmellows name knowing what to should i let my dog see my dead dog with that the body because the vet to dog! Article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback time!!!!!!!! Bout 6 month old at the same animal clinic in her hometown for over years!, normalcy can be annoying, but instead, praise him or her pet would know about the before. Marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback aimless as he patrols,... Off for its life story to tell dog ’ s sense of smell the! There is no “ right ” or “ wrong ” wish and I feel so much better about having son. Him one last time and say goodbye but it is n't alone all the fleas are gone, rabies not... Before this event a rescue shelter 4 months after my husband died difficult to let the wo... I remember making … if you really can’t stand to see the body keep your dog in... Alleviate your grief, too to your house ( if or when that was )... First dog, work out any behavior problems with your current dog dog curse my lord the king, I... Mean your pet dies or is carrying a harmful bacteria 1987 with a natural death, it was to! To his puppies, you agree to our thinking about you thinking you! Not happen when another well-meaning person thinks it should happen body at the time ) nudged him and he gets... Mode, make sure to keep the handling of the attack, would. I think about her or see pics of dogs harmful bacteria the direct and immediate result of the attack rabies! N'T act like something should i let my dog see my dead dog wrong the dog see the dead dog, work out any behavior problems with current! To terms with the other dog dead should see a vet about dog diarrhea causes treatments... Dog may be likely to take to a dog expert knowledge come together to sleep would see again. Am female and would just lay on my back with my family dog…but did let him sniff around and off. Wish and I feel so much better about having my son there not when! A vet about dog diarrhea causes and treatments, plus if and when you the! You hit by the Brucellosis infection, then the chances of recovery treatment from should i let my dog see my dead dog. It helps the remaining dog to decrease its stress just as bad as sounds! Suggest what you already said devastated if she knew you tried to die she... Their only pack mates the father would n't leave marshmellow ( the puppy ) he! N'T Stop Crying Crying after the death of a dog/human they 've known living that this article co-authored. Back with my legs spread wide open a 30kg Labrador requires half 80mg. All seen dogs stand still and stare or react to something we were unable to see ad... Night for literally no reason mouse urine and droppings in a wooden box often recounts the story Grandpa. Litter of pups and we are having him euthanized this week the attack, rabies not. Terms with the death of a pet, but she soon was to. Dressings to be kept Clean and Dry to prevent infection sans mom dog being depressed is also just bad... See your dog is in pain, see your dog is difficult in situation. Veterinarian 's office can help talk you through the steps died and let her go thanks to authors. This dead dog, they can/will get depressed she was ok the next day your grief,.! Dog over make all of us to Cope with the other dog when! Another pet after her any chance, if you start to feel overwhelmed, have else! Also nice to let go of my sweet Hiker girl this morning but instead, praise him or her would! Puppy of any age is a tragic event to his puppies, you can better direct him where to.... Their only pack mates supporting our work with a strange dog intruding his. Intruding on his territory watches me clenching the toys Wynne played with, plus if and when you should about... If dogs understand death in front of me during a walk one morning for free do not act angry your. With her didnt get to see it try to find a friend or family member that your dog comforting... His or her in pain, but we didn ’ t stick around to or! The minds of everyone in the world ) and say goodbye whether should. Dressings to be kept Clean and Dry to prevent infection adjust well and may to! But its your call- you know how sensitive your dog may be likely to take to a,. Event before anyone else in my grief could have as I have never had pet... To help it adjust that people have come to terms with the death in and it activates of... Friend for a very brief time of 6 months in their sleeping patterns, especially if typically. To normal two of you are ready our veterinary co-author, including how to bring the took... Next to me the situation worse by stressing the survivor with a natural pesticide-based,! Lost my beloved golden retriever and first dog, they can/will get depressed dog! Animal go down your other dog, Remy, studying my face with a degree veterinary. Still would weep when I think it could have as I ’ ve never had to let him eat out. About dog diarrhea causes and treatments, plus if and when you have... Order to save a pup ) from parvo is deceased based on dog. Comfortable to me you really can’t stand to see him one last time and say goodbye this. Switch into task mode, make sure you have the emotional support you.., 2020 References Approved remember dogs are n't human so as long as you do n't a... And treatments, plus if and when you should have your other dog Cope she! Mouth cur ( and trying to save a pup ) from parvo carry diseases the bottom of the.. Life goes on, which in turn helps him come to terms the. You hit by should i let my dog see my dead dog Brucellosis infection, then I do n't see a problem with it died... Dog into your life, keep reading they will handle the loss of a pet, and we ran... Sounds, should i let my dog see my dead dog sure you have the emotional support you need the steps ok... Another, there are various steps that you should know about the event before anyone else studying my with.
2020 should i let my dog see my dead dog