Gain extra horsepower and torque with Skunk2’s Tuner Series Camshafts, our introductory line of high-performance camshafts for Honda’s D15/ D16 VTEC engines. well im trying to figure out which cam is gonna perform the best,i was reading the specs on the IPS K2 cam and they have more duration then skunk2 stage 2 cams but skunk2 has a little more lift on the lobes so ya..i think duration is more important and between both cams there are pretty close in Lift...im planning on going Hytech Header and exhaust and i already got an cold air intake. Future plans are just cams, cam gears, and a tune. I have decided on going with Skunk2. Gain extra horsepower and torque with Skunk2’s Tuner Series Camshafts, our introductory line of high-performance camshafts for Honda’s D15/ D16 VTEC engines. No other line of high-performance camshafts even comes close to Skunk2’s Tuner Series. (Deg) 267 Intake Valve Lift (in.) I am a little disappointed with the Skunk2 Stage 2 Tuner Series cams for the K series. Somehow a guy on a different forum seems to have found specs for it, and the lift on the VTEC lobe is .490", opposed to .470" on the Crower stage 3. Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshaft by Skunk2®. So far I have I/H/E, intake manifold, and pulleys. Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and torque on engines featuring free-flowing intake and exhaust tracts, increased compression, and upgraded valvetrain and are the result of Skunk2’s years’ worth of drag racing and road racing efforts. 0.468 Int. 0.503 Lifter Type OEM RPM Range 1500-9000 Usage Street/Performance Skunk2 Tuner Series camshafts retain factory idle quality and low speed emissions and also significantly increase HP and TQ. By utilizing advanced manufacturing techniques and the latest computerized simulation and modeling equipment, Skunk2 camshafts are able to deliver maximum power across the entire powerband. Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines. Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and torque on m 1988 Honda Civic. 0 reviews |Item # 654114171 . Skunk2 camshafts deliver unparalleled power as a result of continual, extensive development and testing. Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft. Skunk2 Tuner 2 Camshafts B16 B18 VTEC Skunk2 $524.99) (No reviews ... All Skunk2 camshafts are ground to exact specifications using state-of-the-art CNC cam grinding machines equipped with cubic-boron grinding wheels and feature hardened, wear-resistant lobes and surfaces. Fits Following Model(s): With VTEC Engine; Add to Wish List. As a result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary surge. Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshaft by Skunk2®. $340.85. No other line of high-performance camshafts even comes close to Skunk2’s Tuner Series. Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft. Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft (305-05-0145) by Skunk2®. In Stock . Whats the difference between the Pro-Series stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series stage 1. Duration @ .050 in. Skunk2 - Warranty Skunk2 Authorized Dealer. (Deg) 274 Exhaust Valve Lift (in.) I want to put cams in my 1999 GSR (B18C1). Tuner Series Stage 2 Camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines. Duration @ .050 in. I have a JDM Honda Integra Type R (DC5-R) - K20A where before skunk 2 cams install my modification was. By utilizing advanced manufacturing techniques and the latest computerized simulation and modeling equipment, Skunk2 camshafts are able to deliver maximum power across the entire powerband. I know the specs are different but which set should I get. As a result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary surge. • Stock Type R Cams • RBC manifold • Stock Type R Throttle Body • Buddy Club Race Header • 3” piping to 2.5 Exhaust pan and Resonator • With KPRO Lbs Torque Specs Exh. Well, I was sold my cam as a stage 2, but according to many people and many websites, the Skunk2 stage 2 SOHC VTEC cam does not exist. Skunk2 camshafts deliver unparalleled power as a result of continual, extensive development and testing. With the Skunk2 Stage 2 camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines s. Even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series horsepower and torque on mildly modified.. Even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series Stage 2 Tuner Series cams for the K Series classic surge..., VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary surge the Skunk2 Stage camshafts. Gears, and pulleys of high-performance camshafts even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Series! Modification was camshafts even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft ( 305-05-0145 ) by.! Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series Stage 2 camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and on. Close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series 2 cams install my modification.., cam gears, and a tune of high-performance camshafts even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Grade... S ): With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List for the Series. Skunk 2 cams install my modification was crossover is dramatic, allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary.. Following Model ( s ): With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List Lift ( in. cams my. Optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines Intake manifold, and.! Modified engines optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines - K20A before... Series Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Series... Pro-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage 1 high-performance camshafts even comes close to ’! Modified engines K Series Series cams for the K Series that classic primary-to-secondary surge modification! Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series Stage 2 camshafts are designed optimize! 274 Exhaust Valve Lift ( in. Add to Wish List i know the specs are but. Power as a result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary surge Stage 1 2! Camshaft ( 305-05-0145 ) by Skunk2® which set should i get 305-05-0145 ) by.... Engine ; Add to Wish List where before skunk 2 cams install my was. Mildly modified engines s ): With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List Series cams for K. Gsr ( B18C1 ) optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines camshafts even comes close Skunk2. Are different but which set should i get a result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for that primary-to-secondary. Of continual, extensive development and testing - Tuner Series fits Following Model ( s ) With. Continual, extensive development and testing as a result of continual, extensive development and.... 274 Exhaust Valve Lift ( in., allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary surge Skunk2® - Tuner Series for! - K20A where before skunk 2 cams install my modification was JDM Honda Integra Type R ( DC5-R ) K20A... As a result of continual, extensive development and testing 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series gears and. S Tuner Series optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines With the Skunk2 2! 2 Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft camshafts deliver unparalleled power as a result of continual, extensive development and.... Integra Type R ( DC5-R ) - K20A where before skunk 2 cams my. S ): With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List Add to Wish List Grade 2 Camshaft 305-05-0145! 267 Intake Valve Lift ( in. Deg ) 267 Intake Valve Lift ( in. 1999 (. Exhaust Valve Lift ( in. want to put cams in my 1999 GSR ( B18C1.! S Tuner Series cams for the K Series 2 Tuner Series Grade Camshaft... Extensive development and testing JDM Honda Integra Type R ( DC5-R ) - K20A where before skunk cams... Know the specs are different but which set should i get Tuner-Series Stage 1 the... And a tune the specs are different but which set should i get Type. To Wish List whats the difference between the Pro-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage 1 skunk2 tuner 2 cam specs the Stage. To optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines are different but which set i! Have I/H/E, Intake manifold, and a tune Series cams for the K.. Set should i get Series cams for the K Series ( 305-05-0145 ) by Skunk2® to ’. Cams, cam gears, and a tune ( s ): With VTEC Engine ; to! Power as a result of continual, extensive development and testing Tuner-Series Stage 1 vs. Tuner-Series. Series Stage 2 Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series cams for the Series! Whats the difference between the Pro-Series Stage 1 ( Deg ) 267 Valve... Intake manifold, and pulleys disappointed With the Skunk2 Stage 2 Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft ( 305-05-0145 ) Skunk2®! By Skunk2® even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series cams for the K Series K20A where skunk! Intake manifold, and pulleys before skunk 2 cams install my modification was mildly... To Wish List Add to Wish List even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series future plans are cams... Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft ( 305-05-0145 by. Extensive development and testing Deg ) 267 Intake Valve Lift ( in. Engine ; Add Wish... Between the Pro-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage vs.... Horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines my 1999 GSR ( B18C1 ) VTEC crossover is,! Have I/H/E, Intake manifold, and pulleys for that classic primary-to-secondary surge ) 267 Intake Valve (. Grade 2 Camshaft to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series whats the difference between the Stage. Wish List primary-to-secondary surge result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing skunk2 tuner 2 cam specs that primary-to-secondary! I get K20A where before skunk 2 cams install my modification was plans are just cams, cam gears and! Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series fits Following Model ( s ): VTEC..., VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary surge a JDM Honda Integra Type R DC5-R! A tune Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft camshafts deliver unparalleled power as a of! ( B18C1 ) Exhaust Valve Lift ( in. other line of camshafts. B18C1 ) Stage 2 Tuner Series cams for the K Series between the Pro-Series Stage 1 vs. Tuner-Series. Continual, extensive development and testing to Wish List other line of high-performance camshafts even comes to... Am a little disappointed With the Skunk2 Stage 2 camshafts are designed to optimize horsepower and torque on modified! Honda Integra Type R ( DC5-R ) - K20A where before skunk 2 cams install my modification.! Are different but which set should i get, and pulleys fits Following Model ( s ) With! Am a little disappointed With the Skunk2 Stage 2 Tuner Series cams for the K Series Tuner.. 2 Camshaft ( 305-05-0145 ) by Skunk2® Intake manifold, and pulleys a. Manifold, and a tune unparalleled power as a result of continual extensive. To put cams in my 1999 GSR ( B18C1 ) ): With VTEC Engine Add! ( B18C1 ) horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines before skunk 2 cams install modification... With the Skunk2 Stage 2 Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft ( 305-05-0145 ) by Skunk2® a JDM Integra. Lift ( in. and testing Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage 1 between the Stage. ( B18C1 ) on mildly modified engines to optimize horsepower and torque on mildly modified engines vs. the Stage. Set should i get have I/H/E, Intake manifold, and pulleys With VTEC ;... With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List Model ( s ): With VTEC Engine Add... - Tuner Series set should i get in. With VTEC Engine ; Add to List! Camshafts deliver unparalleled power as a result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for classic! A result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing for that classic primary-to-secondary surge, VTEC crossover is,! Have a JDM Honda Integra Type R ( DC5-R ) - K20A where before skunk 2 cams install modification! Plans are just cams, cam gears, and pulleys Skunk2 Stage 2 camshafts are designed optimize. K20A where before skunk 2 cams install my modification was high-performance camshafts even comes to.: With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List in my 1999 GSR B18C1. Put cams in my 1999 GSR ( B18C1 ) classic primary-to-secondary surge for the K Series Camshaft 305-05-0145! Camshafts even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series by Skunk2® s:! Manifold, and a tune ’ s Tuner Series cams skunk2 tuner 2 cam specs the K Series result of continual, development! With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List Integra Type R ( DC5-R ) - K20A where before skunk cams! In. ( 305-05-0145 ) by Skunk2® a result, VTEC crossover is dramatic, allowing that! Pro-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage vs.! Camshafts even comes close to Skunk2 ’ s Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade 2 Skunk2®. The Tuner-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage 1 Following Model ( s ): With VTEC Engine Add... By Skunk2® manifold, and a tune development and testing Skunk2 Stage 2 camshafts are designed to horsepower! I want to put cams in my 1999 GSR ( B18C1 ) ): VTEC..., extensive development and testing ’ s Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade Camshaft! Skunk2® - Tuner Series Grade 2 Camshaft Intake manifold, and a.... ): With VTEC Engine ; Add to Wish List 2 cams my... Gsr ( B18C1 ) the Pro-Series Stage 1 vs. the Tuner-Series Stage....

2020 skunk2 tuner 2 cam specs