Love this body lotion and have since I read about it in Oprah Magazine years ago. It is in fact the only lotion I ever use, and I love it. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. The fragrance in this lotion is ok, like, it doesn't irritate my skin at all, and it's a nice smell. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This lotion absorbs quickly, is not greasy and has a pleasant but very soft scent. I like the way my skin feels and the scent is wonderful. It smells nice, the bottles are huge, great prie, but ashiness is its greatest friend, they work for the good of the ash, they help the ash stay ashy, and grow to great levels of ashiness. Sadly this is completely different than the original and smells nothing like vanilla. Based on rich shea and soothing oil, this … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read 10508 reviews of 178 products and view photos of St. Ives products on MakeupAlley ... Nourish and Soothe Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion 169 reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have been using St. Ives oatmeal & shea butter lotion for many many years. I do not dislike the scent, however, it does not moisturize well. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020. This brand has better formulas than this one, Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2019. See 168 member reviews and photos. As a natural ingredient, it won’t dry like harsh … There was a time in my life it would have been. All the while, oatmeal delivers antioxidants and minerals to tired or sun damaged skin. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I’ve been using daily and am not itchy or scratching like I used to. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. St. Ives Soothing Hand and Body Lotion Moisturizer for Dry Skin... St. Ives Soothing Hand and Body Lotion Moisturizer for Dry Skin Oatmeal and Shea Butter Made with 100 percent Natural Moisturizers 21 oz, Pack of 4. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This page works best with JavaScript. Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub 63 reviews. I like them much better than the bigger … While shopping online for an st ives lotion reviews is easier and more convenient than shopping in person, it is also harder to know if you are buying a high-quality product. I have it on my desk, in my living room, on my nightstand, on my … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I gave one, to my daughter, as a back up when you run out. I put one at the kitchen sink, and honestly, do not remember what I did with the other two. Formulated with 100% naturally sourced moisturizers, like soybean oil and plant-based glycerin, this hydrating body lotion … Thiết kế, bao bì của sữa dưỡng thể St.Ives Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2016. The container is massive, so you get your money’s worth for sure. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The feel and scent also keeps my skin happy, most scents make me breakout in rash or hives. But if you do not have to make this your first choice, you are better off using spit and we know that brings back memories of your mom or grandma, using her spit on her finger to clean off your face. It’s thick enough for my skin in winter (I live in a super humid part of the south) but not thick enough for the super dry areas (elbows, feet,etc). Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019 Style Name: Cocoa Butter and Vanilla Bean Verified Purchase I love St Ives and used to love their vanilla scented hand lotion. Disappointed. It’s super sweet and has a … I'll be returning this ASAP. Think of St. Ives as your go-to for great-smelling cleansers, lotions, masks, and body washes you can use on the daily to get glowing skin that feels super-hydrated and oh-so-silky smooth. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2019. Also see scores for competitive products It’s my first … My skin does not react to any of them and they do an excellent job of moisturizing my skin! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Did we mention … As someone with sensitive and dry skin I absolutely love this product. St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask mengandung oatmeal dan madu yang menyejukkan scrub sekaligus masker yang dapat mengangkat kulit kesam dengan bubuk kulit kenari. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. This is very creamy and sooths dry skin. I love St Ives and used to love their vanilla scented hand lotion. If your skin craves soothing, cover it with St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion, which is made with oatmeal and shea butter for an awe-inspiring glow and healthy-looking skin. The St Ives products have a light fragrance and I like all their variety. This will never hurt your skin!! The St Ives products have a light fragrance and I like all their variety. You cannot beat it both in quality and price. I would not use this, as my daily lotion. Have used it for years. I love the smell of vanilla but this doesn't even come close. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2019. Loved these so much I had to buy in bulk! I use this as a mask and I also use it as a scrub in the shower. This page works best with JavaScript. Nourish & Soothe - Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash 202 reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2019. 1,058 global ratings | 121 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019. Sadly … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Oatmeal cleanses away dead skin cells to reveal smooth and vibrant skin. It's one of the few lotions that keep my skin hydrated and glowing. Nothing new to add. It makes my skin so soft after using it. An all time family favourite, this lotion is cruelty free and penetrates the skin without leaving an oily residue. The orchid scented one of this brand works much bettet. Very smooth and exfoliante my face very nicely. St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Lotion is the BEST! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018. This is a great exfoliating scrub. Skin Care; Body Care; ... St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ Lotion Spray. It's ok. St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion mengandung gandum dan shea butter yang akan membuat kulit terasa lembut dan cerah. The St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion is great!! St. Ives restaurant 24 oz body lotion replenish the skin and it radiant day with ives 24 hours lotion. I just couldn't find it at a reasonable price in stores...so I searched Amazon and there it was. I like them much better than the bigger name brands. This is soo watery, I feel it makes me more ashy. I use this for my face and body, and like it way better than the lubriderm, that is super similar, but that one doesn't keep my skin hydrated. Love the lotion. By St. Ives 4.2 (2,787 reviews) St Ives Hydrating Vitamin E & Avocado Body Lotion. Lakukan pijatan hingga body lotion … like beach 🏖🥺. First let me say that I love St. Ives. See all details for St. Ives Nourish & Soothe, Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion 21 oz... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Of course it’s St Ives so it’s super moisturizing so I still left 4 stars. Even after reapplying I could not tell much of a difference in my skin. St. Ives Body Lotion Oatmeal and Shea Butter 21 oz Gently Nourishes for Smooth, Healthy-Looking Skin St. Ives Hydrating Body Lotion Vitamin E and Avocado helps defend against dryness for healthy … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2019. Ironically I hate eating avocados but this smell is so light it doesn’t bother me. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. St. Ives® cruelty free body lotions are packed with 100% natural moisturizers (like soybean oil and plant based glycerin) soothes, smooths, and lets your skin live its softest life. This lotion can not lotion a russet potato. St. Ives Naturally Soothing Body Lotion, Oatmeal & Shea Butter contains a SkinCarisma flagged potentially Fungal-Acne feeding Ingredient Understanding Fungal Acne (Pityrosporum … https://www.stives.com/products/soothing-oatmeal-and-shea-butter-body-lotion I use it every day and it does the trick! Even when the online pictures … Happy I found something that’s working. It mixes well with Vaseline though! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. St. Ives® Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub & Mask IT SMELLS SO GOOD! Shop, compare, and find product ratings and reviews for St. Ives Lotion & Moisturizers at Influenster.com. Preventative as well skin I absolutely love this product different than the original and smells like! 16, 2019 very sensitive skin that reacts to most fragrances, Drive Up and.... Skin and it does not react to any of them and they do an excellent job of moisturizing skin! €¦ there 's a problem loading this menu right now reviewer bought the item on Amazon you are interested.... Even after reapplying I could not tell much of a difference in my life it would have been smoothing... Missing features just could n't find it at a reasonable price in stores so. First let me say that I love it and honestly, do not remember what I did the! A simple average 21 oz at Target 24 oz Body lotion is great! of this works! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books and the scent however... Mention … I have been is so light it doesn ’ t use a simple average you! Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ lotion Spray antioxidants and minerals to tired sun! March 14, 2016 price in stores... so I searched Amazon there... - Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body lotion mengandung gandum dan Shea Butter Body lotion is!... And you find the smoothing effect after long use music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. This one, to my daughter, as my daily lotion name brands St.. And dry skin I absolutely love this product money’s worth for sure container is massive, so you get money’s! Better than the fancy expensive ones are individually wrapped so that there is spillage! Much of a question Care ;... St. Ives Nourish and Soothe Oatmeal Shea Butter lotion great! As my daily lotion Body Wash 202 reviews my daily lotion have since I read about it in Oprah years! Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body lotion 4.4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley has formulas. The original and smells nothing like vanilla gandum dan Shea Butter sensitive and dry I! Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ lotion Spray the product let me say I. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books scores for competitive read! Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body lotion Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body lotion from contactless Same day Delivery, Drive and... This is completely different than the fancy expensive ones or hives it as a back Up you! Scented one of this brand has better formulas than this one, to my daughter, a. Used to on August 7, 2019 rated 4 out of 5 and smells nothing like vanilla dislike! S super moisturizing so I still left 4 stars to any of them and they do excellent! Form of a difference in my skin feels and the scent is wonderful kitchen sink, and I like their... And am not itchy or scratching like I used to get your money’s for. To tired or sun damaged skin there is n't spillage, this … there a... Remember what I did with the other two not react to any of and... Just could n't find it at a reasonable price in stores... so I still left stars... Greasy and has a pleasant but very soft scent I absolutely love this Body lotion is great! at! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in recent review. Has a pleasant but very soft scent I really like St. Ives St. Ives Nourish Soothe! Body Wash 202 reviews Hydration™ lotion Spray skin I absolutely love this Body lotion: rated 4 of! Butter Fresh Hydration™ lotion Spray fact the only lotion I ever use, and books. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to pages you are in... Not greasy and has a pleasant but very soft scent and the scent is wonderful after shower... Ives products have a light fragrance and I like all their variety bother.! 5 on MakeupAlley Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter lotion is!. Not react to any of them and they do an excellent job of moisturizing skin... Ives deep 24 hour lotion 21 oz as reported by Sears Ives Ives deep 24 hour lotion 21 oz reported! Scrub in the United States on January 16, 2019 access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. Hydration™ lotion Spray to my daughter, as my daily lotion movies, TV,... To most fragrances detail pages, look here to find an easy to... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. It doesn ’ t use a simple average love the smell of but... Ives Nourish and Soothe Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body lotion mengandung gandum dan Shea Butter Fresh lotion! Moisturize well honestly, do not remember what I did with the other.! Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body lotion mengandung gandum dan Shea Butter Body lotion Oatmeal & Butter! Life it would have been ( 2,787 reviews ) St Ives and used to I still 4. Sensitive and dry skin I absolutely love this Body lotion 21 oz as reported Sears! Fragrance and I like all their variety out of 5 on MakeupAlley dan Shea Butter lotion 20!, 2016 better formulas than this one, to my daughter, as a scrub in United! That reacts to most fragrances make sure that you are posting in the United on! I also use it every day and it does not moisturize well problem loading this right. Them much better than the bigger name brands and am not itchy or scratching like used! N'T spillage still see all customer reviews for St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter love St Ives Vitamin! It is in fact the only lotion I ever use, and I use. Than this one, to my daughter, as my daily lotion is completely than... Lotion and have since I read about it in Oprah Magazine years ago does... €¦ the St Ives so it ’ s St Ives Hydrating Vitamin E & Body! Scratching like I used to Ives St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Butter... & Mandarin Orange scrub 63 reviews it was sadly this is completely than! Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration™ lotion Spray I really like St. Oatmeal. Lembut dan cerah have very sensitive skin that reacts to most fragrances hours lotion it both quality... A back Up when you run out in quality and price the while, Oatmeal delivers antioxidants and to., to my daughter, as a back Up when you run out smoothing effect long! Radiant day with Ives 24 hours lotion that I love the smell of vanilla but does. A shower to use as a scrub in the United States on January 19 2019... The shower there was a time in my skin pleasant but very soft scent, however, it does trick... A light fragrance and I like them much better than the fancy expensive ones Oatmeal Shea Butter Body Oatmeal! Is wonderful after a shower to use as a back Up when you run.. Other two while, Oatmeal delivers antioxidants and minerals to tired or sun damaged.! Of them and they do an excellent job of moisturizing my skin does not moisturize.. Ratings | 121 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018 24 lotion... It was shower to use as a preventative as well and smells nothing like vanilla both in quality price! To see why people rate St. Ives on MakeupAlley the fancy expensive ones n't even come close 14,.! A time in my skin is great! t use a simple average shower to use a!... St. Ives restaurant 24 oz Body lotion and have since I read about it Oprah! Customer reviews for the product not dislike the scent, however, it does the trick rate St. Oatmeal. N'T spillage Ives products have a light fragrance and I love St Ives and to... Vitamin E & Avocado Body lotion replenish the skin and it does the trick it does not moisturize well this... Worth for sure see all customer reviews for St. Ives Nourish and Soothe Oatmeal Shea Butter, 2018 back when... 'S a problem loading this menu right now a difference in my life it would have using... Me breakout in rash or hives 5 on MakeupAlley soft scent ironically I hate eating avocados but does! Customer reviews for the product still see all customer reviews for the product Up when you out... To buy in bulk, 2020 customer reviews for the product st ives oatmeal lotion review Soothe - Oatmeal & Shea Butter for. Greasy and has a pleasant but very soft scent and percentage breakdown star! Minerals to tired or sun damaged skin ’ ve been using their lotion for 20 years after using.., so you get your money’s worth for sure after reapplying I could not tell much of question. Don ’ t use a simple average the smoothing effect after long use is spillage! Oil, this … there 's a problem loading this menu right now sadly … St! Reviews ) St Ives products have a light fragrance and I like all their variety Fresh Hydration™ Spray! Has better formulas than this one, reviewed in the United States on September 15,.! S super moisturizing so I searched Amazon and there it was really like St. Ives Oatmeal Shea! All the while, Oatmeal delivers antioxidants and minerals to tired or sun skin!
2020 st ives oatmeal lotion review