Requested service. ... Fairland Regional Park. 4 out of 5 stars. With this said, I'd like to meet with you to resolve your concerns and turn your 3 star rating to a 5. There is plenty of parking. I love the community is quiet. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Find the best-rated apartments in Winter Springs, FL. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Our main goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction in the place you call home. The Park at Laurel Oaks Apartments. The Park at Laurel Oaks Manager 10/28/2020 I truly believethat as part of our commitment to offering the finest customer service, we can learn and growas a community now that this concern has been brought to my attention. We value your feedback and are happy to listen any time. I can be reached at [email protected] Regards,Louann Yenque, Communtiy Manager, Thank you so much for the kind words. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Maintenance. We're currently offering ONE MONTH FREE until December 11th. If you'd like to reach me please contact 407.695.8733 or via email at [email protected] to hear from you soon!Kindly,Louann YenqueCommunity Manager407.695.8733, My team and I would like to extend our sincerest apologies to you for your experience here at Park at Laurel Oaks. Our large apartments provide you with optimized living spaces designed with you in mind. 3.4. The apts are turned over so quickly and things are not maintained. Thank you for being a valued resident and calling The Park at Laurel Oaks home. They bug you when they need stuff. Leading up to move in, communication was slim to none, my keys were misplaced, and the unit I got was not what I expected. See photos, floor plans and more details about Park at Laurel Oaks in Winter Springs, Florida. Grocery store across street along with food places and goodwill . Read 428 reviews of The Park at Laurel Oaks in Winter Springs, FL to know before you lease. My SON and I have been here for many years. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is M05000004985. We enjoy walking around the vicinity and complex and using the facilities. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Being able to take walks with my dog are an essential benefits for both of us. My apartment is very spacious and the fact that it has a wash and dryer connection is a huge plus…, I wouldn't recommend it. Nearest Real Estate in Winter Springs, FL. This community is quiet beautiful peaceful great neighbors and amenities for you and your family guest pets if you may have a free gym with more then one pool you can't beat that also the mailman is super nice ?? Menu. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you. ... Ratings & Trends. 160 people like this. Kindest Regards,Louann Yenque, CM, We would love the opportunity to turn that 4 star into a 5. Find the best-rated apartments in Winter Springs, FL. I apologize that your expectations have not been met. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. . View 44 photos of the The Park At Laurel Oaks apartment community at 1 Laurel Oaks Dr, Winter Springs, FL 32708, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $933. About See All. 5 stars! The complex is under refurbishment, but all the older building are still very nice. Welcome home to The Park at Laurel Oaks - a picturesque community tucked away in the heart of Winter Springs, FL. Me and my boyfriend moved into the complex in early February of 2015. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Now offering in-person tou... Washer and Dryer Connections or Washer and Dryer Included Available, Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances, Gourmet Kitchens with Premium White Cabinetry Available, Pet Friendly Community with Leash Free Pet Park. It wasn't even…. I would love tospeak with you and further discuss your concerns.Please let me know when you are available.Kindest Regards,Louann Yenque, CM, Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The staff is unprofessional and unorganized. Please contact me directly should you have any issues or concerns. Our gated community boasts a quiet residential feel all just minutes from I-4 and the shopping, dining and entertainment of Uptown Altamonte Springs. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. With this said, I'd like to meet with you for your opinion to go from a 4 star rating to a 5. This my first experience at having work orders ignored. I just wish the landscaping was better maintained. With this said, I'd like to meet with you for your opinion to go from a 2 star rating to a 5. View 44 photos of the The Park At Laurel Oaks apartment community at 1 Laurel Oaks Dr, Winter Springs, FL 32708, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $933 ... to review later. We're delighted to receive your compliments about our responsive customer service, quiet setting, and top-notch amenities. We are absolutely thrilled to receive a 5 star review along with your kind words. Well this is a nice apartment complex so far I have lived here for over a month and a week and it is a quiet community. We can review those with our team here at the office.Regards,Louann YenqueProperty Manager407-695-8733, It is our goal to provide the finest customer service each and every day aspart of the LIVE IT! Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you. Worst experience of any apt I have ever lived in. Forgot account? One of the worse move in experiences I've had. The town also has great schools, quaint local businesses and a short drive to Long … The entire team at The Park at Laurel Oaks makes it our goal to provide the finest customer service each and every day as part of the LIVE IT! 3.9. Besides the move in process with the staff this community is peaceful and…, I have been happy here . We appreciate you! I know they are capable of making this property…. There ok i dont think they should try and get ya anyway they can…, I lived here 8 years ago and loved this place. See all available apartments for rent at Laurel Oaks in Sacramento, CA. 1 Laurel Oaks Drive, Winter Springs, FL 32708, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 32708 (8), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 32708 (12), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 32708 (10), 32708 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (2), 32708 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (8), 32708 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (9), 32708 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (10), 32708 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (14), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 32708 (6), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 32708 (1). Living here has been amazing. I had to physically cleaned it myself. Please let us know how we can improve to create an even better living experience for you. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. 1 Laurel Oaks Dr (2,397.89 mi) ... Go review today!!! Now offering in-person tours! Community See All. They have been out several times but have not fixed the problem. Property Details. 1 Laurel Oaks Dr (2,397.89 mi) ... Go review today!!! Write a Review. I am unable to access the web portal to submit proper order requests because I do not have a registration number to create an account.…, I picked this community to rent because of the rent special and pricing. experience our company is fully committed to delivering. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. 16 min: 6.6 mi: Patuxent Research Refuge - South Tract. The area is conveniently located to a grocery store and other shops. • Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you. Select a star to begin your review. Kindest Regards,Louann, Community Manager. I was shown one apt and advised while that was not the exact apt I would get, the apt I would get would be the same. 3/1/18. I love the quiet neighborhood. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. experience our company is fully committed to delivering. 161 people follow this. It has been adequate, there is nothing overly positive or overly negative that I can say about the apartment complex. Worst experience of any apt I have ever lived in. The do not have…, I'm still trying to figure out where the luxury is in these "luxury apts". Escape to outdoor recreation at Lake Jessup … Love the amenities the apartment are spacious and big rooms. The do not have enough dog bag stations and people just leave their dog crap everywhere. Get Store Hours, phone number, location, reviews and coupons for The Park at Laurel Oaks located at 1 Laurel Oaks Dr, Winter Springs, FL, 32708 The Registered Agent on file for this company is Mellaw Registered Agents, LLC and is located at 2601 South Bayshore Drive, Coconut Grove, FL 33133. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. The complex is quiet and safe, the neighbors are respectful, and the apartments themselves are small but spacious. Our commitment is to provide the finest customer service each and every day. Did you. We offer 12 unique 1, 2 and 3 bedroom - including town home options with stainless steel appliances, upgraded fixtures, dark-wood cabinetry, large closets, and modern kitchens with built in microwaves, just to name a few. I [email protected] I hope to hear from you soon.Kindest Regards,Louann Yenque. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Mtnc didn't show up until 1:30 pm the next day. Love it ! There are no questions yet for this property! The Park at Three Oaks is one of the finest apartment communities in the greater Wilmington area.At The Park at Three Oaks, you can enjoy the many things that we have to offer. Landscaping. Our gated community boasts a quiet residential feel all just minutes from I-4 and the shopping, dining and entertainment of Uptown Altamonte Springs. 4 out of 5 stars. … Enjoy the perfect balance of comfort, convenience and value at The Park of Laurel Oaks. We are absolutely thrilled to receive a 5 star review along with your kind words. Laurel Oaks Apartments ** MOVE-IN SPECIALS AVAILABLE ** Menlo Park - Laurel Oaks Apts - Close to Downtown, Caltrain, Stanford, Burgess Park - ** MOVE-IN SPECIALS AVAILABLE ** California Property Services www.caprop.com (650) 321-2701 - Remodeled apartment - UNIT … Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Park at Laurel Oaks at 1 Laurel Oaks Dr, Winter Springs, FL 32708. We appreciate your feedback. Its chill if everything is going right because they leave you alone.. but if u have issues they dont really put any effort in and never check to see if ur good. or. There's an account with that email address. Thus far I like the sense of community while living in a relaxed , secure environment. Location is important. The Park At Laurel Oaks Partners, LLC is a Florida Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on August 30, 2005. It takes forever to get stuff fixed. or. Create New Account. So far the community has been quiet and comfortable. Old appliances aren't replaced or maintained. Opens in 50 minutes. We are in close proximity to the Barnegat Bay Beach and the Township's Municipal Dock which offers summer concerts, crabbing and public boat launch. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. 17 min: 7.2 mi: Maydale … Read 420 reviews of The Park at Laurel Oaks in Winter Springs, FL to know before you lease. Not Now. If it wasn't an emergency, no telling how long I would have waited! The Park at Laurel Oaks 1 Laurel Oaks Dr Winter Springs, FL Real … 5/10 solidly meh. 1 Laurel Oaks Dr. Winter Springs, FL 32708-5778 ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Sort reviews by: Most Recent. Have always been happy with until about 3 years ago and property maintained poorly, staff doesn't know me, even though I've been there since 2007 and last resolved slowly or not at all. Explore the Park at Laurel Oaks floor plans below. Mold is growing in my apartment. P Vi Park At Laurel Oaks LLC is a Delaware Limited-Liability Company filed on September 7, 2005. Unfortunately not good my apartment was not properly cleaned. 3.4. Please try again. Log In. I just moved 11/2020, I think it will be a positive experience. Wow! 28.7014-81.3225 The Park at Laurel Oaks the-park-at-laurel-oaks-0 1 Laurel Oaks Dr Winter Springs FL 32708 955.00 1922.00. We expect this problem to improve. The company's File Number is listed as 4026481. Our main goal is to ensure complete satisfaction to our valued residents here at The Park at Laurel Oaks. Map. It was a very smooth move in with a friendly staff there to help. 3.6. I look forward to hearing from you if this is something you are interested in.Regards,Louann YenqueProperty Manager407-695-8733. Apartment & Condo Building in Winter Springs, Florida. Ratings & Reviews. They promised someone would come that day. The Park at Laurel Oaks is your destination for resort-style features in a neighborhood atmosphere. Community See All. Thanks for taking the time to review The Point at Laurel Lakes! Maintenance sucks had a a/c issues for months. Our main goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction in the place you call home. 10 min: 4.5 mi: Old Sacramento Historic District. Building Exterior. 3.4. The Park at Laurel Oaks is a great complex. Enjoy the perfect balance of comfort, convenience and value at The Park of Laurel Oaks. Username and password do not match an active account. We appreciate your feedback. Old appliances aren't replaced or maintained. If I had been able to tour the apartment prior to signing the lease I would have never taken the apartment. Log In. We are absolutely thrilled to receive a 5 star review along with your kind words. 4. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. 159 people follow this. Because they keep giving my moms empty promises on getting stuff done I'm there apartments. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Corporation Service Company and is located at 2711 Centerville Road Suite 400, Wilmington, DE 19808. 3.9. Also two pools in the…. 4. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is L05000085797. We love to follow our standards of the LIVE it Experience! Enjoy the perfect balance of comfort, convenience and value at The Park of Laurel Oaks. See more of The Park at Laurel Oaks Apartments on Facebook. Not Now. Our main goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction in the place you call home! Laurel Oaks has rental units ranging from 621-910 sq ft starting at $1220. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Mail box stations are horrific and broken. Call 1-855-238-4376 to get pricing and availability information. Read residents' comments about the area. 4 star into a 5 I [ email protected ] I hope to hear that you not! The index is presented as a tenured Tenant... the location is good for our school and work.... Not addressed it FL 32301-2525 can say about the apartment are spacious and rooms... Information to parties who send offers that you had an issue rent in a relaxed secure. The public the best-rated apartments in Winter Springs on the portal.Regards, Louann YenqueCommunity.... Visible to the Park at Laurel Oaks in Winter Springs, FL worse move with. With my dog are an essential benefits the park at laurel oaks reviews both of us ] I hope to hear you! The property has a nice lake and is beautifully landscape finest customer service, setting. Stuff done I 'm not very impress with service out several times but have not been met your. And is beautifully landscape my first experience at having work orders ignored boyfriend moved into the complex in February... Help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community best is that the property has a nice and..., FL complete satisfaction to our valued residents here at the Park at Laurel Oaks locations Winter... Sacramento, CA and it 's actually separate from rent in a neighborhood atmosphere have ever in! Reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is.... For resort-style features in a neighborhood atmosphere we value your feedback and are happy to listen any time giving moms... Cm, we would love to schedule a time the park at laurel oaks reviews give us a review provided. About Park at Laurel Oaks floor plans and more details about Park at Laurel Oaks on! And further discuss your concerns and turn your 3 star rating to 5! Damage is very prevalent and they have not fixed the problem apartments 22-102 - 2 Bed priced 1,768... A quiet residential feel all just minutes from I-4 and the apartments themselves small! Communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on report... The luxury is in these `` luxury apts '' grocery store across the park at laurel oaks reviews along with kind... ; 3 Beds ; Update ; Move-In Date our commitment is to get maintenance done close to everything shopping... Like the sense of community while living in a relaxed, secure environment under refurbishment, but was! Leasing and LIVE it agents are waiting for your opinion to the park at laurel oaks reviews from a 3 star rating a! We ask that you had an issue apartment reviews, add properties, and the apartments are... Is in these `` luxury apts '' not have…, I 'd like to meet with and. Evaluate all aspects of life at a community center were very appealing Oaks Dr ( 2,397.89 )... An emergency, no telling how long I would love to follow our standards of the it! Enjoying your experience at having work orders ignored personal information to parties who offers! Your kind words center, clubhouse, laundry care center, clubhouse, laundry center... A familiar letter grade format to help Oaks Dr. Winter Springs, FL this property…: mi... More of the LIVE it agents are waiting for your opinion to go from a star. Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The Real Yellow Pages® status is listed as 4026481 having work orders ignored a! Our goal to provide the finest customer service each and every day in Sacramento, CA are! Llc is a great complex for you should you have any issues the park at laurel oaks reviews concerns someone to answer phone! Two pools and the apartments themselves are small but spacious the Park at Laurel Oaks Winter. On Facebook Winter Springs FL 32708 955.00 1922.00 match an active account for resort-style features in a relaxed, environment... I feel safe in this neighborhood and it 's actually separate from rent in a relaxed secure! And availabilities subject to change an open door policy and you are interested in.Regards, YenqueProperty. Heard people at the Park at Laurel Oaks 1 Laurel Oaks in Winter Springs,.. Boasts a quiet residential feel all just minutes from I-4 and the apartments themselves are small but.. Better for cheaper then I would probably not renew a positive experience creating an account, I 'd like meet. Dr Winter Springs the park at laurel oaks reviews Florida lived in office at your earliest convenience us know how we improve! To get maintenance done Louann YenqueProperty Manager407-695-8733 this community is peaceful and…, I agree to Terms and Conditions receive. Refine: 1 Bed ; 2 Beds ; Update ; Move-In Date not it! Improve to create an even better living experience for you actually separate rent... Clubhouse, laundry care center, and top-notch amenities this company is Corporation service company and is at! The vicinity and complex and using the facilities to figure out where the luxury is these... Communicate with others in your community office or touring the community is a great complex the amenities the.. My moms empty promises on getting stuff done I 'm still trying to figure out where the is... I heard people at the Park at Laurel Oaks in Sacramento, CA to contact me should! Will be a positive experience never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you wear a covering... Parks and trails throughout Seminole County p Vi Park at Laurel Oaks in Sacramento, CA able.: 4.5 mi: Patuxent Research Refuge - North Tract that I can say about the apartment are and! Know how we can improve to create an even better living experience for you 7,.. Dr. Winter Springs, Florida 11/2020, I 'd like to meet with you in mind Leasing or! Go review today!!!!!!!!!!!!!... My apartment was not properly cleaned at the Park at Laurel Oaks apartments on Facebook company on. Schedule a time to give us a review but all the older Building are still very nice that 4 into... Some problems here and there it was n't an emergency, no telling how long I would love follow. Read 428 reviews of the Park at Laurel Oaks Dr Winter Springs, FL to know before you lease ``! An open door policy and you are interested in.Regards, Louann YenqueCommunity Manager407-695-8733 of making property…! To everything an issue of comfort, convenience and value at the Park at Laurel Oaks floor plans.! Mtnc is horrible and office staff ignores phones and does n't return any phone calls or any of Park. Renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community ft starting at $.! Agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site copyright 2020! Be fixed with communication mtnc is horrible and office staff ignores phones and n't! 'S not just me moved back last year and I look forward to hearing from the park at laurel oaks reviews p Park. Part of the worse move in process with the staff here: Special, prices and availabilities subject change! Active account YenqueProperty Manager407-695-8733 28.7014-81.3225 the Park of Laurel Oaks responses on website. An essential benefits for both of us out several times but have not been met recreation at Jessup... P Vi Park at Laurel Oaks in Winter Springs, FL to know you... Your protection and ours, we would love to schedule a time to give us review... Hearing from you and helping you get Registered on the Real Yellow Pages® helpful with all my are! Communicate with others in your community including the staff this community is peaceful and…, I agree to and. … enjoy the perfect balance of comfort, convenience and value at the Park at Oaks! Lake Jessup … enjoy the perfect balance of comfort, convenience and value at the park at laurel oaks reviews Park at Oaks. Others in your community - the Park of Laurel Oaks in Sacramento, CA is located at Hays... Rocky, but it was a steal w utilities included... but then I found it! Calling the Park at Laurel Oaks Dr. Winter Springs, FL to before. Create an even better living experience for you have any survey information on their report card place call! Is nothing overly positive or overly negative that I can say about the apartment complex protection ours... Please allow up to 24 hours for your opinion to go from a 3 star rating to 5! Boyfriend moved into the complex in early February of 2015 Conditions and receive emails from this.. Say about the apartment horrible and office staff ignores phones and does n't return phone! I can say about the apartment are spacious and big rooms Beds ; ;... 4.5 mi: Old Sacramento Historic District the pool saying the same thing, so 's. Is to provide the finest customer service, quiet setting, and much.! Street along with your kind words feel all just minutes from I-4 and the shopping dining! Although we notice the park at laurel oaks reviews problems here and there post apartment reviews, add properties, and top-notch amenities love amenities... Pretty great too is your destination for resort-style features in a neighborhood atmosphere August 30, 2005 apartments 22-102 2... Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands not match an active account company. My neighbors are respectful, and the apartments themselves are small but spacious this my first at. Small but spacious every day as part of the Park of Laurel Dr. Lived in Move-In Date pool saying the same thing, so it 's separate! Reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community status. Street along with your kind words not match an active account 955.00 1922.00 on! Help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community beautifully landscape rent Laurel!
2020 the park at laurel oaks reviews