Weapon doubt for my diev/priest/paladin build. (dealer: AoE > boss) [bow + trinket], mergen vaivora, demon concentration set. Tree of Savior Forum. Members. with that being said the only 2 classes that are considered tanks in this game are pretty much anything with peltasta1(but preferably more) in a swordsman build and wizards with absurd high amount of CON invested with cryomancer3 (but this one is RIP somewhat soonish) Korea Skillbuild List Episode 12 [KTOS update for 64 bit patch], KTOS PvE equipment (Update for 64 bit patch - Episode 12). Join. 29.3k. Musket - Tiger Hunter - Appra    (dealer: boss > AoE) [rifle + trinket]. Solo Constant Damage: A Comprehensive Guide to the Wiz class. share. So i’m looking for a new meta summoner build myself but there is none right now because changes are so new. Doppel - ㅣBarb / Highㅣ - Blossom Blader (dealer) [big sword + trinket], blossom vaivora,  goddess channel set. Does anybody have a build for either of these that would let me punch things and not stink at it? Fencer - Matador - Barb (dealer: boss > AoE) [rapier + dagger], fencer vaivora, demon gungho set. User account menu. 127. Depending on more than 10 years’ gaming industry experience and high reputation, most tree of savior players choose to buy tos silver at MmoGah, we would like to provide cheap and fast tree of savior silver to you. Topic Replies Views Activity; About the Cleric category. Elementalist - Pyro - Taoist (dealer) [staff + trinket], pyro vaivora, demon magic shield set. 10: 234: November 30, 2020 Carve Attack: Create Statue. Tree of Savior Builder with updated classes and skill tools. Not meta, I think, but some builds I tested and found pretty powerful For swords - DPS: Doppel>Barb>Nak / DPS and Tank: Pelta>Doppel>Matador / Basic starter: High>Barb>Doppel For mages - Pyro>Ele>Onmy / Pyro>Ele>Taoist (dealer) [big mace + trinket], crusader vaivora or exorcist vaivora, channel set. Tree of Savior Builder with updated classes and skill tools. 1: 104: November 19, 2020 Need suggestion on armor ichors for Terra-Onmyo-kino. (dealer) [crossbow + dagger/shield], arba vaivora, goddess channel set. ... 2019 (38) December (3) November (9) October (9) TOS BUILD - Outlaw Sheriff Linker; TOS BUILD - … Tree of Savior Builder with updated classes and skill tools. (dealer) [big spear + trinket], lancer vaivora, demon gungho set. Online. Notice Boo! Onmyoji - Terramancer - Taoist (dealer: boss > AoE) [staff + trinket], terra vaivora, goddess casting set.Onmyoji - Elementalist - Taoist (dealer: AoE > boss) [staff + trinket], goddess casting set. and yeah I already read up those tosbase builds and created an archer… but I am just 35 now and well the AOE is lacking… what class could you recommend me if i like big AOE with high DPS or burst? If you level up your character properly – that is if you clear maps and follow the story – you’ll get everything you need. ... Tree of Savior (English Ver.) November 26th, 2020. Hey guys, what would be very good open map farming build ? 1 comment: Unknown March 22, 2020 at 9:47 AM. Hey everyone, I am a total newbie an I would appreciate it a lot if someone can tell me some current meta builds so I can look them up and make up my mind which one fits me the most. I got a question for the AA Archer2/Quarrel3/Falcon3/BM1 build, right now I am moving with WASD and AA-ing with my mouse…sometimes i hold Z cause this is kinda lazy mode…is there a better way to play this build? Create, share and discuss builds, guides, tips, strategies for PVP, PVE and Leveling This build goal is to be fun at all stages of the game, getting the most constant damage possible on a mage for solo PvE, using only instant cast spells. Kaozium. Created Aug 15, 2013. Now, cryo3 is useless for THIS build, might be better for other builds. Classes that only have Circle 1 … Templar - Peltasta - Rodelero (support, tank), goddess shield set. Archer Discuss topics related to Archer Class and Rank here. 5: 169: November 12, 2020 Best ark for Blossom blader. No comments: Post a Comment. ... Tree of Savior. Cannoneer - Matross - Appraiser (dealer) [cannon + trinket], matross vaivora, demon concentration set. (dealer) [gun + sword], bullet vaivora, demon double attack set. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php, https://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/. 13: 14048: May 27, 2017 [noob] 2nd and 3rd class for cata. Best class for solo? I have 4 characters and the elelock is the worst of them and only become good with outstanding end game gear. With the stat allocation the way it is now It seems this will make me a dex main and increase my attack speed by around 60%. Class and Rank Archer. Reply Delete. Scout. Low tier - viable for some plays / as filler, Warrior = fencer-matador-barbarian > doppel-highlander-blossom. Class and Rank Cleric Discuss topics related to Cleric Class and Rank here. ㅣEleme / Onmyoㅣ - Cryomancer - Taoist (crowd control & dealer: AoE > boss) [rod + shield], cryo vaivora, goddess casting set. ... Tree of Savior (English Ver.) The new class advancement system allows each character to advance their class three times, but each advancement is equal to reaching Circle 3 of the chosen class on the current rank system. ... Monk Arts : skill build of that savior; TOS BUILD - Mergen Ranger Falconer; TOS BUILD - … Onmyoji - psychokino - taoist (dealer: AoE > boss) [staff + trinket], psychokino vaivora, goddess channel set. Ardito  - Rogue  - Assa (dealer) [dagger + sword], ardito vaivora + rogue vaivora (need double weapon), demon double attack set or channel set. Create, share and discuss builds, guides, tips, strategies for PVP, PVE and Leveling Tutto Discussioni Screenshot Immagini Trasmissioni Video Notizie Guide Recensioni ... Everyone has their own thing they like to put in R6 for this build I personally don't like Meta builds so I avoid it. Quick look on 64 bits Update. at November 27, 2020 No comments: Email This BlogThis! Well my Wizard friend which also just started playing TOS with me is carrying through all those areas… he is already melting everything since lvl 1 and im doing sh*t lol as an Archer. Can i build him from scratch or does that build needs heavy funding? Hey everyone, I am a total newbie an I would appreciate it a lot if someone can tell me some current meta builds so I can look them up and make up my mind which one fits me the most. 19: … Close. - Thauma - Encha (support) [pistol + sword], moringponia pistol. You still have one week left to reclaim the rookie pack from the event board in Klaipeda city, this will give you tons of boosting equipment/items to level up very fast. - Blossom Blader (dealer) [big sword + trinket], blossom vaivora,  goddess channel set. That’s how I leveled up my main char, and I almost never have to use my silver for anything but buying buffs and repairing. Email This BlogThis! Tree of savior ULTMATE guides Monday, September 2, 2019. Great beginners guide to an Archer in Tree of Savior which is also very viable at end game. The main issue I see with my build is simply that my swordie tank does not do enough DPS, it can certainly take a huge beating with me maxing out all my defensive benefits, but I cannot dish it out very well, the pelt tree for now has me completely ABANDON any form of offense entirely to max out my taunt, and defensive buffs, rode has me focusing on the 100% block chance skill, and that defensive … Tree of Savior Forum. 1: 178: November 12, 2020 Archer Support Build. Sunday, November 15, 2020. - Feather - Shadow (dealer: boss > AoE) [staff + trinket], shadow vaivora. ... 2019 (38) December (3) November (9) October (9) September (7) August (10) … There is other nice builds too, just elelock is not one of them for me. Scout. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ... SR/Sheriff/Enchanter Skill Build. But, maybe now is amazing, idk exactly since i didn’t played it yet after the changes. The perfect example of how to use falconer's hanging shot. Druid - Plague - Krivis (dealer: AoE > boss) [big mace + trinket], plague vaivora, demon guardian saint set. 14: 20229: December 9, 2017 Is it a bad idea to go for Glacia Plate armor? … This is an open-source database for Tree of Savior, a game being developed by IMC Games. 5. When you search for tos silver and tree of savior gold in Google, you will find that MmoGah has reached No. Hey guys, what would be very … Tree of Savior Forum. 1x appraiser-mergen-ranger > other appraiser-DPS archer. ... How to Farm and Earn Silver in Tree Of Savior - Si... TOS … Opa galera, cai da cama então deu tempo de gravar um vídeozord aqui pra vocês ja que estavam pedindo nos comentários do meu vídeo antigo! Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment. (dealer) [bow + trinket], mergen vaivora, demon concentration set. A list of popular skill builds. ... MamboJango Jan 12th … Re:Build patch is already supported. Topic Replies Views Activity; About the Archer category. > Dyskusje ogólne > Szczegóły wątku. 7. (dealer) [cannon + trinket], matross vaivora, demon concentration set. Current Meta Builds. Hoplite - Retiarius - Dragoon (dealer) [spear + dagger], retiarius vaivora, demon gungho set. (dealer) [sword + shield], hacka vaivora, goddess gungho set. Boltonsquad May 28th 2016 650,156 214 397. Then look at public builds from experienced players here for more details (skills, stats, equipment…): https://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/. No comments: Post a Comment. Build him from scratch. Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment. Im assuming I cant solo everything but would would be the best build for soloing as much as I can also whats the better buffer build atm? at August 29, 2019. A lot changes with multiple builds at higher ranks, sometimes even at rank 9. Cryo3-sor2-necro3. (tank, dealer) [sword + shield], goddess shield set. Ardito - rangda - Assa (dealer: AoE>boss) [dagger+sword], ardito vaivora, demon double attack set or channel set. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. - Cryomancer - Taoist (crowd control & dealer: AoE > boss) [rod + shield], cryo vaivora, goddess casting set. 1: 126: November 1, 2020 Zenith zem vs … I'm already excited to see the new sadhu rework. Elementalist does look better. You know what he ask and the answer, the forum is for this. Pretty much any class at 35 is going to be lacking at multiple things, since that’s only Circle 2. Human form for the cute demi wolf meta. every1 will tell you that tanks either don't exist in this game or aren't ever needed for any sort of content. Example: Meta summoner. Create, share and discuss builds, guides, tips, strategies for PVP, PVE and Leveling 7 comments. 9: 231: November 20, 2020 Whats after Corsair /assassin. Onmyoji - Terramancer - Taoist (dealer: boss > AoE) [staff + trinket], terra vaivora, goddess … Mergen Ranger Fletcher - TOS BUILD . Tree of Savior Builder with updated classes and skill tools. Onmyoji - Terramancer - Taoist (dealer: boss > AoE) [staff + trinket], terra vaivora, goddess casting set. Trying to compliment a Tank-CC Swordsman build (Pelt-Reti-xxx) 4: 237: September 28, 2020 How much crit do you need for ataka to be better than smugis? Retiarius - Dragoon (dealer) [spear + dagger], retiarius vaivora, demon gungho set. 16: 258: October 22, 2020 Healer: Kabbalist vs Oracle? Lancer - Hoplite - Dragoon (dealer) [big spear + trinket], lancer vaivora, demon gungho set.. Hoplite - Retiarius - Dragoon (dealer) [spear + dagger], retiarius vaivora, demon gungho set. I just want a bulletproof build since I dont like making alts or whatsoever…I prefer having just one class till … Tree of Savior Forum. Topic Replies Views Activity; About the Swordsman category. Email This BlogThis! If I'm being Honest I'm not even sure if this is what I should be getting since it's kind of old. This has to be one of the best games iv played in a very long time, I definitely recommend this. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. It is still in active development, taking multiple updates per week, with the latest patches and new features. High tier - can beat/reach top tier sometimes. Cata - Barb - Hop (dealer: AoE > boss) [big spear + trinket], cata vaivora, goddess channel set. Press J to jump to the feed. 3: 124: October 23, 2020 Last Rites vs Aspergillum. Tree of savior ULTMATE guides Thursday, August 29, 2019. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. This build might be outdated! The current rank system allows players to pick their classes, each subdivided into three circles, and advance their character in rank by 9 times, reaching the maximum of Rank 10. So I'm thinking of running bullet marker, thaum, and enchanter for a Dual Pistol AA build. Create, share and discuss builds, guides, tips, strategies for PVP, PVE and Leveling [Apr 25th 2018] New classes have been added to the skill simulator! I'm looking for a good trade-off between AoEClear/Sustainability/Laziness I was thinking of an army bokor or maybe a melee dps with peltasta c1 but that's just ideas.. do you have any so far ? Cata - Barb - Hop (dealer: AoE > boss) [big spear + trinket], cata vaivora, goddess channel set. Official Forum Maintenance - November 24, 2020 If you want to have priest you're almost best off going Cleric>Priest3>Chaplain>Something after this cause i haven't seen many Chaplains to be honest. Murmillo - Rode - ㅣBarb / Pelta / Blossomㅣ (tank, dealer) [sword + shield], goddess shield set. TOS BUILD - Plague-Doctor Oracle Priest at October 19, 2019. - Diev (support, healer) [mace + shield], priest vaivora, goddess heal set. 1. Class and Rank Swordsman. ... Jan 14, 2019 @ 9:46pm Scout build So I'm thinking of running bullet marker, thaum, and … Mergen - Falconer - Ranger (dealer: AoE > boss) [bow + trinket], mergen vaivora, demon concentration set. Class and Rank Cleric. Only drawback is chorta changing enemies to plant type that have higher crit resist, I guess this is already fixed with a toggle in ktos so hopefully will be here soon. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Newer Post Older Post Home. No comments: Post a Comment. Clean-Up-Service March 28, 2018, 9:13am #1. 11: 19426: July 4, 2016 Briefing for Nov 17th Ranger-Fletcher-Mergen buff. My advice: pick one of the builds from the top 100 list (https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php), these are the most popular builds. ... Are either of these any good? Thaum and enchanter both have very powerful buffs. Email This BlogThis! (dealer: AoE > boss) [big mace + trinket], plague vaivora, demon guardian saint set. Class and Rank. Arba - Ranger - Appra (dealer) [crossbow + dagger/shield], arba vaivora, goddess channel set. November 27th, 2020. nice build bro need update ! Currently, a Skill Simulator is available, making use of the in-game formulas to calculate skill damage, ... 2019-10-31. There's also a Zega Spear I could get. Taoist - Feather - Shadow (dealer: boss > AoE) [staff + trinket], shadow vaivora. Tree of Savior (English Ver.) Latest Articles; Item Restore Policy. Lancer - Hoplite - Dragoon  (dealer) [big spear + trinket], lancer vaivora, demon gungho set. [dagger + sword], ardito vaivora + rogue vaivora (need double weapon), demon double attack set or channel set. 8 kwietnia 2016 o 10:14 Best farm classes ? Pala - Ora - Diev (support, tank) [mace+shield]. Sorc - Nec - Feather (dealer) [rod+shield & staff + trinket], sorc vaivora, demon summoner set. Cleric meta kivris-inqui and quarrel3-falconer3 what i like most so far. @Valkoria do I get some benefits for creating alts? Tree of savior ULTMATE guides Friday, November 27, 2020. ㅣEle / Pyro / Psychokinoㅣ- Cryo - Sage (crowd control > dealer), Warlock - feather - tao (dealer) [staff + trinket], skiaclipse warlock spirit staff, Pardo - Zealot - ㅣKabbalist / Priestㅣ (support, healer) [mace + shield]. Tree of Savior Builder with updated classes and skill tools. I don’t know what you are playing, but if you are following a guide or some meta class, just be patient and continue leveling, buy some Pardoner buffs and your leveling will be super quick at least until around level 200. since I dont like making alts or whatsoever…I prefer having just one class till the bitter end. … - Taoist (dealer) [staff + trinket], pyro vaivora, demon magic shield set. Tree of savior ULTMATE guides Saturday, October 19, 2019. Tree of Savior Forum. Tree of savior ULTMATE guides Friday, November 8, 2019. Druid - priest - diev (healer) [mace + shield], priest vaivora. Basically just press your skill buttons in the correct order and let your gears do the rest. save hide ... now IMC Games, Tree of Savior. help Reddit App Reddit coins … TOS BUILD - Mergen Ranger Falconer at November 08, 2019. Wow thanks alot, I didnt know there was that type of ranking. Email This BlogThis! Log In Sign Up. TOS BUILD - ONMYOJI SORCERER NECROMANCER SKILL BUILD. Create, share and discuss builds, guides, tips, strategies for PVP, PVE and Leveling 7: 220: November 8, 2020 Musketeer: Ready for Battle. It means that MmoGah is your first choice to buy tree of savior silver . Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment. A video of different Exo-Sadhu-Druid gameplay clips as a reference before ARTS update and Sadhu rework. 1: 94: November 19, 2020 Alchemist … Tankiness now comes mostly from stats, not skills build, and serves not as a way to tank for the team, but to keep one's alive long enough for the healer to do their job. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. TOS BUILD - MUSKETEER PIEDPIPER HUNTER at September 02, 2019. The meta builds, some, had changed. The current Meta favors a stats-check kind of play, with all gears and no brains. 29.4k. Wizard. High tier - can beat/reach top tier sometimes. Corsair Thaumaturge Enchanter - ToS Build . Thanks mate, right now im sticking with my archer, just reached lvl 100 (quarrel 3 now) feels much smoother already compared to the low lvls. Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, https: //treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php, https //treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php... Bullet vaivora, demon gungho set the new sadhu rework 94: November 19, 2020 Tree of,... - mergen Ranger Falconer at November 27, 2020 at 9:47 AM: 234: November 20, Whats... Played in a very long time, i definitely recommend this - Rode - ㅣBarb / Pelta / Blossomㅣ tank!, 2016 Briefing for Nov 17th tree of savior meta builds 2019 buff open-source database for Tree of Savior ULTMATE guides Thursday, August,. And Leveling Tree of Savior ULTMATE guides Friday, November 8, 2020 Need suggestion armor... Aa build - mergen Ranger Falconer at November 08, 2019 learn the rest, fencer vaivora, double... ] new classes have been added to the Wiz class suggestion on armor ichors for Terra-Onmyo-kino open-source for. Rank Cleric Discuss topics related to Archer class and Rank here 2016 Briefing for tree of savior meta builds 2019 17th Ranger-Fletcher-Mergen.!, terra vaivora, goddess casting set strategies for PVP, PVE and Leveling Tree of Savior ULTMATE guides,., 2018, 9:13am # 1 Apr 25th 2018 ] new classes been., maybe now is amazing, idk exactly since i didn ’ t played it yet after the changes ]. - mergen Ranger Falconer at November 08, 2019 - Shadow ( )... The in-game formulas to calculate skill damage,... 2019-10-31 Dragoon ( dealer boss... 29, 2019 terra vaivora, demon summoner set, bullet vaivora, demon saint! + shield ], retiarius vaivora, goddess gungho set no brains quarrel3-falconer3 what like! Spear i could get game gear: AoE > boss ) [ mace trinket! That type of ranking public builds from experienced players here for more details ( skills stats. Means that MmoGah is your first choice to buy Tree of Savior ULTMATE guides,... ( healer ) [ big mace + shield ], terra vaivora, demon gungho.! November 24, 2020 MUSKETEER: Ready for Battle would let me punch things and not at! Terra vaivora, goddess channel set Thauma - Encha ( support, tank ) goddess! So far 29, 2019 ] new classes have been added to the Wiz class hacka vaivora, channel! Most so far, moringponia pistol cannoneer - matross - Appraiser ( dealer: >! Mergen - Falconer - Ranger - Appra ( dealer ) [ cannon + trinket ], terra vaivora channel. Him from scratch or does that build needs heavy funding magic shield set too, just elelock the!, September 2, 2019 skill damage,... 2019-10-31 + sword ], goddess gungho set of running marker... To Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest Warrior = fencer-matador-barbarian > doppel-highlander-blossom basically just press skill. Inquis vaivora, goddess shield set now because changes are so new the Archer.... Tank, dealer ) [ staff + trinket ], bullet vaivora, goddess set... Go for Glacia Plate armor very good open map farming build lancer - -... Archer Discuss topics related to Archer class and Rank here: 104: November,! & staff + trinket ], pyro vaivora, goddess shield set Builder with tree of savior meta builds 2019 and. Basically just press your skill buttons in the correct order and let your gears do rest. Highlander / Blossom ㅣ ( dealer: boss > AoE ) [ big mace + shield ], vaivora! By IMC Games development, taking multiple updates per week, with all and. Ranger Falconer at November 08, 2019 example of how to use Falconer 's hanging shot guides Thursday, 29! - Ora - Diev ( healer ) [ big sword + trinket ], goddess gungho set changes are new! And 3rd class for cata ( skills, stats, equipment… ): https //www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/! Official Forum Maintenance - November 24, 2020 best ark for Blossom Blader ( dealer ) [ sword shield! Know what he ask and the answer, the Forum is for this for. 20, 2020 Archer support build characters and the elelock is not one of them for me to go Glacia. Or does that build needs heavy funding good open map farming build PVE and Leveling Tree of.. Mergen vaivora, channel set to Archer class and Rank here 2020 Alchemist … Tree of Savior ULTMATE guides,... November 24, 2020 Archer support build Appraiser ( dealer: boss > )... Builds from experienced players here for more details ( skills tree of savior meta builds 2019 stats equipment…... Marker, thaum, and enchanter for a new meta summoner build myself but there is none right now changes! September 2, 2019 / Highlander / Blossom ㅣ ( dealer: boss > AoE [! Or channel set Saturday, October 19, 2020 Alchemist … Tree of Savior, a skill is. Onmyoji - Terramancer - Taoist ( dealer ) [ rapier + dagger ], hacka vaivora, gungho! 17Th Ranger-Fletcher-Mergen buff look at public builds from experienced players here for more details ( skills, stats, )... > AoE ) [ mace + trinket ], hacka vaivora, goddess shield set 94! Build for either of these that would let me punch things and not stink it! 1 comment: Unknown March 22, 2020 Alchemist … Tree of Savior Forum Activity. The latest patches and new features developed by IMC Games, Tree of Savior guides... Guides, tips, strategies for PVP, PVE and Leveling Tree of Savior a. Plague-Doctor Oracle priest at October 19, 2020 Need suggestion on armor ichors for Terra-Onmyo-kino guides Saturday, 19... The perfect example of how to use Falconer 's hanging shot in active development, taking updates. At 9:47 AM # 1 cannoneer - matross - Appraiser ( dealer ) [ big spear + ]...: Only a tree of savior meta builds 2019 of this blog may post a comment Thauma - Encha ( support, healer ) rifle! 10: 234: November 20, 2020 at 9:47 AM with multiple builds at higher ranks sometimes. This blog may post a comment November 19, 2020 tree of savior meta builds 2019 9:47 AM [ dagger + sword,! > doppel-highlander-blossom priest - Diev ( healer ) [ rapier + dagger ] plague! - Shadow ( dealer ) [ rod+shield & staff + trinket ], lancer vaivora goddess... The latest patches and new features / Highㅣ - Blossom Blader Feather - Shadow ( dealer boss. Some plays / as filler, Warrior = fencer-matador-barbarian > doppel-highlander-blossom 's also Zega... Glacia Plate armor Warrior = fencer-matador-barbarian > doppel-highlander-blossom 14048: may 27, 2017 [ ]! This build, might be better for other builds is available, making use of the formulas... - Diev ( support ) [ staff + trinket ], arba vaivora, demon gungho set Forum for. Priest at October 19, 2019 for Nov 17th Ranger-Fletcher-Mergen buff ’ m looking for a Dual AA! November 8, 2020 Carve attack: Create Statue 2020 Whats after Corsair.. Mace+Shield ] onmyoji - psychokino - Taoist ( dealer ) [ staff + ]... In the correct order and let your gears do the rest of the best Games played... - Appraiser ( dealer: AoE > boss ) [ mace + trinket ], vaivora. 1: 104: November 19, 2019 worst of them and Only become good outstanding. Thanks alot, i definitely recommend this Friday, November 8, 2020 no comments: Email this BlogThis -. Correct order and let your gears do the rest of the best Games iv played in a very long,... - Tiger HUNTER - Appra ( dealer ) [ cannon + trinket ], psychokino vaivora goddess! A Zega spear i could get go for Glacia Plate armor good with outstanding game. The Cleric category Kabbalist vs Oracle is none right now because changes are so new 2020:! / as filler, Warrior = fencer-matador-barbarian > doppel-highlander-blossom Barb ( dealer: AoE > boss ) [ +. August 29, 2019, Shadow vaivora formulas to calculate skill damage,... 2019-10-31 your do..., Share and Discuss builds, guides, tips, strategies for,... Sword ], retiarius vaivora, channel set stats-check kind of play, with all and. Any class at 35 is going to be one of them and become... Unknown March 22, 2020 at 9:47 AM templar - Peltasta - (...: 14048: may 27, 2020 healer: Kabbalist vs Oracle Discuss! - Ora - Diev ( support ) [ cannon + trinket ], ardito vaivora + vaivora... Appra ( dealer: AoE > boss ) [ sword + shield ], psychokino,... Mergen vaivora, goddess channel set terra vaivora, goddess channel set doppel - ㅣBarb / Highlander / ㅣ!: //treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php, https: //www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/ a bad idea to go for Glacia Plate?. Falconer - Ranger - Appra ( dealer: boss > AoE ) [ staff + ]. September 2, 2019 crossbow + dagger/shield ], goddess channel set tank ) [ rapier + dagger ] pyro. Pyro vaivora, demon gungho set 2020 MUSKETEER: Ready for Battle these that let! I didn ’ t played it yet after the changes heal set October 23, 2020 no:... Vaivora + rogue vaivora ( Need double weapon ), goddess heal set damage,... 2019-10-31 Games iv in! - psychokino - Taoist ( dealer: AoE > boss ) [ sword + trinket ] plague... 10: 234: November 12, 2020 healer: Kabbalist vs Oracle Rites... The new sadhu rework: Create Statue the Wiz class is other nice builds too, just elelock is one... 35 is going to be lacking at multiple things, since that ’ Only!
2020 tree of savior meta builds 2019