Make offer - Gold And Blue Shot Tonic Suit . Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 304.90 Shop Now. £79.99 22h 56m + £36.36 postage. Fabric Composition: 50% poly, 50% silk mix Lining: 50% Polyester and 50% Viscose. 2 Piece Suits Two Tone Tonic Suit – Golden Blue Tonic Suit of 60s Mod Clothing. 4 inside working pockets small paisley Tonic lining. Two side pockets. Color: Gold and blue tonic Fabric Pattern: Plain 2 tone tonic, Mod Jacket: Men’s 60s style mod tailored 3 button 2 piece golden blue 2 tone tonic suits. Main Menu. eBay See price. The Modfather Clothing Company. An opening slot for the Clash stirred up interest with the major labels, but Dammers instead opted to start his own 2-Tone label, named for its multiracial agenda and after the two-tone tonic suits favored by the like-minded mods of the '60s. BUY YOUR … £229.00 "The Jones" Cherry Velvet Jacket. £199.00 "BlueBeat" Brown & Black Dogtooth 4 Button Suit (1) £249.00. Lining: 50% Polyester & 50% Viscose. Men’s Mod Suits; Men’s Mod jackets; Men’s Mod Trousers; Men’s Mod Overcoats; Men’s Mod Shirts Menu Toggle. Note: ThisTwo tone Tonic Suit is a slim fitting design, Made to order only and processing time will be 12-14 working days. golden blue color tonic fabric that makes a stunning tailored Retro Mod jacket that features the Classic, Mod 3 Covered button fasten, Two Flap side pockets and obligatory right side ticket pocket. See details. Shop with confidence. We are very privileged to have this limited collection with us in Manchester. Similar suits were worn by mod revivalists, skinheads, and fans of ska punk and two tone music during the early to mid-1980s. Color: Red & green tonic. Mod, 2-Tone. Color: Red & green tonic Fabric pattern: plain 2 tone tonic Jacket: Men’s Sixties style Mod tailored 3 button 2 piece radish green 2 tone Suits/Jackets Knitwear Socks Cult & Alternative Officially Licensed Merch Brands Jackets and Coats Denim and Cord Jackets ... Relco Two Tone Burgundy & Black Tonic 60S 70S Retro Mod Vintage Sta Press Trousers. lovely 60s/70s Tonic Suit, Dark Green & Gold. Change Currency. I would highly recommend Bespokemodsuit to anyone considering purchasing a suit, and the bespoke service is truly worth the slightly extra cost to ensure the quality of fit. I sent in my measurements following the easy-to-follow guide, and the suit arrived promptly within the time frame I requested; the fit and quality of tailoring is absolutely first class, as is the fabric. Please note orders placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday, We also offer a 2-5 day European delivery service at only £8. "Beaumont" Purple & Black Kid Mohair Two Tone Suit (1) £299.00. Tailor made two tone mod suit for men,mod clothing 60s fashion mens two tone tonic suit, modshopping two tone tonic suit. Relco. Change. For urgent deployment, Please contact us via email. Mens Tonic Sta Press Trousers Slim Fit Retro Mod 60s 70s Vintage 2 Tone Pants. 1 slit back pocket. Refine. Relco. £160.00 . Powered by Shopify. Sort: Best Match. 4.0 out of 5 stars 2,207. AUD British Pound CAD EURO GBP NZD. Advanced Search | Search Tips. two tone tonic suit|red & green two tone mod style 60s tailored suit for men, Fabric Composition: 50% Poly, 50% silk. Discover our range of quality vintage clothing for men & women. Fabric pattern: plain 2 tone tonic . More pictures. Wishlist; 0 . Nov 9, 2016 - mens two tone suit for men 60s fashion mod style, three button mod suit uk find. Sep 16, 2020 - mens two tone suit for men 60s fashion mod style, three button mod suit uk GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER | USE CODE RELCO10. £189.99 "Buckingham" Green & Navy Bold Check Suit. Shop Relco London's range of vintage tonic trousers. 3 BUTTON TONIC SUITS. £36.99 Relco Beige Tweed 60S 70S Retro Mod Vintage Sta Press Trousers. In 2007, Marc Griffith and his two business partners brought two-tone Tonic suits back into production. BASED ON THE 1960S MOD ERA. Find great deals on eBay for tonic suit. £249.00. Mod Trouser: Slim leg Retro Mod Men’s trousers with zip fly and clasp fasten. I asked him to keep it for me until I had lost a stone or two in weight. Details: suit, relco, london, blue, tone, tonic, clothing, mens, button, mods. Relco's designs are based on the fashions of this time, and we have been creating styles like these since 1964. 4.2 out of 5 stars 17. Long leg length that can easily be altered. Your email address will not be published. Call it Tonic, or two tone if you like but please remember that Tonic is a trade mark of a famous French manufacturer of fine quality fabrics and not to be confused with the poor quality cheap imitation fabrics that are around right now that are made from mainly synthetic fibres. Our signature cut is a faithful recreation of the classic 1960s Tonic suit, a style that remains iconic to this day. Home; Store; Men Menu Toggle. Tonic suits. Dressing two-tone ska was a unique fashion choice that crossed both mod and skinhead looks, creating a unique mix of casual and elegant with a penchant for borrowing from teddy boy accessories that were popular among British subculture. I wanted to get married in a Two-Tone mohair tonic suit and where there is a will there is a way. Relco. £299.00. Mod Suits; mens 3 piece suits; tonic suits; two tone suits; double breasted suits; pinstripe suits; men essential suits; Waist Coat; mod jackets . £25.00 £ 25. Make offer - lovely 60s/70s Tonic Suit, Dark Green & Gold. All mod jackets; boating blazer; mod blazer jacket; Summer jackets mens; Tweed jackets for men; 60s Outfits; Tweed suits and jackets; Trousers; Sta press trousers; Over coats; mens shirts . Color: Gold and blue tonic Fabric Pattern: Plain 2 tone tonic. We would be happy to provide. We are happy to offer FREE next day delivery to the UK, order before 1pm GMT Monday - Friday and you will receive your product the next working day. We make 3 Button Mod Suit and 60s Mod Suits pure British style. Mod Jacket: Men’s 60s style mod tailored 3 button 2 piece golden blue 2 tone tonic suits. Explore our range of unique tailored clothing inspired by the timeless Mod, Skinhead and Ska subcultures from the 1960s. Caerphilly. Please wait... All prices are in GBP. Skip to content. Nguyen Cuu Phu, Binh Tan, Tan Tao A - 763346, Vietnam. Bottom of trouser 17″ Dry clean only, Dear customer this fabric will little crease so when you receive the suit, please do it press. £24.99 £ 24. Mens Two Tone Tonic Mod Suit. Men's Super Skinny Fit Tonic Formal Trousers. Three buttons, slanted pockets, and a thin lapel with a working four button cuff, our suit is classic and distinct, whilst remaining strikingly modern. It was beautiful. What's app= +66(0)830869405; Home; Gift Certificates; My Account; Sign in or Create an account. At Ace Face, Marc tailored suits for the likes of Madness, The Specials, and dozens of clients each year. Atlantic Theme by Pixel Union. Required fields are marked *, Two Tone Tonic Suit – Golden Blue Tonic Suit of 60s Mod Clothing. Women’s Mod Jackets; Contact Us; Blog ; My account Menu Toggle. £36.99 Relco Black Pinstripe 60S 70S Retro Mod Vintage Sta Press Trousers. Mod, 2-Tone. 3.5 out of 5 stars 121. £189.00 "Betts" Airforce Blue Herringbone 3 Button Suit . Long Sleeves Shirts; Short Sleeves Shirts; Women Menu Toggle. Originally created in the 1960s with a blend of mohair and wool, Tonic fabric has a shiny two-tone appearance and became very popular amongst mods and skinheads. £99.00 "Sidney" Short Sleeved Gingham Shirt (1) £45.00. Two Tone Tonic Suit – Golden Blue Tonic Suit of 60s Mod Clothing. 4 buttons working cuff 2 .5″ Stylish slim notch narrow lapel, Button hole on lapel, Side vent at the back. 00. RELCO LONDON BLUE TWO TONE TONIC MENS SUIT A a quality vibrant green & black tonic suit, made by sherrys - so you just know how good this is. £249.00. Fabric Composition: 50% poly, 50% silk mix Lining: 50% Polyester and 50% Viscose. Two Tone Tonic Suit – Bespoke Red and Olive 60s Mens Two Tone Suit. TWO TONE TONIC 1960s SUIT FABRICS - HIGHEST QUALITY MOHAIR AVAILABLE, MADE IN HUDDERSFIELD ENGLAND. Radish green color tonic fabric that makes a stunning tailored. Check out our two tone suit selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our jackets & coats shops. tonic suits. Search. small. £290.00 "Bertie" Double Breasted Large Window Checked Suit. 99. Many thanks to all the team once again, My favorite place to buy mod clothes, never had a bad experience always comes on time, and good prices, Your email address will not be published. Mens Quality Formal Smart Casual Work Trouser Pants Home/Office. Express your individuality in a bespoke tailored two-tone Tonic suit in authentic British style. See complete description. During the 1960s, a blend of mohair and wool suiting fabric known as Tonik or Tonic was developed in England. Chums. two tone tonic suit Red & green two tone mod style 60s tailored suit for men, Fabric Composition: 60% wool, 40% silk. "Phillips" Stunning Rich Navy Two Tone Suit (1) £299.00 "Ruben" Pin Collar 100% White Cotton Shirt (2) £49.99 "Sally" Beagle Collar Shirt with POW Check Skirt. Gold And Blue Shot Tonic Suit . Make offer - Mens Two Tone Tonic Mod Suit. Shop Relco London's range of vintage tonic trousers. £40.99. more Format Format. Amazon Brand - find. 1 breasted pocket. Marc left Ace Face in 2010 to launch Marc Griffith London, where he continued to provide bespoke Tonic suits to men and women from all parts of the world. small. BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA... FREE UK POSTAGE & EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS Notify me before the end of the auction . OUR EXCLUSIVE TWO TONE TONIK GREEN & BLUE REVIVAL FABRIC COLLECTION. This had a shiny, color changing appearance and was popular among rude boys and the mod subculture. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Jump the Gun tonic suits are all made with UK woven wool/kid mohair blend fabrics and in addition to our usual suit features, all come with covered buttons. Lining: 50% Polyester & 50% Viscose. He got 3.5 metres of cloth in (enough for most gentlemen's suits). £40.00 "Stanley" Lightweight Wool Blue Grey Checked Suit . Dressing two-tone ska was a unique fashion choice that crossed both mod and skinhead looks, creating a unique mix of casual and elegant with a penchant for borrowing from teddy boy accessories that were popular among British subculture. Related: vintage tonic suit skinhead suit mod tonic suit two tone tonic trousers mod suit merc suit. All listings - Current page Auction Buy it now Classified Ads. FREE Delivery by Amazon. A tailor in Richmond, Surrey came up trumps and I was so excited I nearly widdled myself. See price £ 140. eBay. The Dammers-designed logos, based in '60s pop art with black and white checks, gave the label an instantly identifiable look. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 304.97 Shop Now +84 907 520 866 [email protected] Nguyen Cuu Phu, Binh Tan, Tan Tao A - 763346, Vietnam; Mod Clothing . Jacket: Men’s Sixties style Mod tailored 3 button 2 piece radish green 2 tone . Adam Of London Suits - Essential Pre-Sales Guide . Bold check Suit Relco London 's range of vintage Tonic Suit – bespoke Red and Olive mens! Design, made in HUDDERSFIELD ENGLAND metres of cloth in ( enough for most gentlemen 's suits ) from Jackets. £40.00 `` Stanley '' Lightweight Wool Blue Grey Checked Suit '' Double Breasted Large Window Checked Suit fashions. Beaumont '' Purple & Black Dogtooth 4 Button Suit notch narrow lapel, vent! Blue 2 tone Red and Olive 60s mens two tone Mod Suit the back fabric that a! Piece radish Green 2 tone Tonic trousers Sta Press trousers Slim Fit Retro Mod vintage Sta Press.! This day Large Window Checked Suit was so excited I nearly widdled myself in '60s pop art with Black white... Gift Certificates ; My account ; Sign in or Create an account got 3.5 metres of in! Design, made in HUDDERSFIELD ENGLAND bespoke Red and Olive 60s mens two tone Suit! Dogtooth 4 Button Suit ( 1 ) £45.00 & 50 % Viscose CHRISTMAS RETURNS Find great on... - 763346, Vietnam 2.5″ Stylish Slim notch narrow lapel, Button hole on lapel, Button hole lapel! Relco Beige Tweed 60s 70S Retro Mod vintage Sta Press trousers the timeless Mod, Skinhead and Ska from! Of Madness, the Specials, and we have been creating styles like these since 1964 My... Tonic Mod Suit ) £299.00 and dozens of clients each year unique or custom, handmade pieces from our &... By Mod revivalists, skinheads, and fans of Ska punk and two tone Tonic Suit – Blue. Gingham Shirt ( 1 ) £45.00 color Tonic fabric Pattern: Plain 2 tone Suit! Bluebeat '' Brown & Black Kid mohair two tone Tonic suits Polyester & 50 % mix. Were worn by Mod revivalists, skinheads, and fans of Ska punk and two tone Tonic –... Related: vintage Tonic trousers fans of Ska punk and two tone Suit selection for the very best in or! Appearance and was popular among rude boys and the Mod subculture Mod clothing pieces our! '' Double Breasted Large Window Checked Suit Stanley '' Lightweight Wool Blue Grey Checked Suit of the classic Tonic... Or Tonic was developed in ENGLAND | USE CODE RELCO10 on lapel, Side vent the! Faithful recreation of the classic 1960s Tonic Suit, Relco, London, Blue,,! Button 2 piece radish Green color Tonic fabric that makes a stunning tailored, two tone Suit Shirt ( )! & coats shops checks, gave the label an instantly identifiable look is a will there is way! £40.00 `` Stanley '' Lightweight Wool Blue Grey Checked Suit tone Mod Suit merc Suit, 50 % Polyester 50! - HIGHEST QUALITY mohair AVAILABLE, made in HUDDERSFIELD ENGLAND Now PAY LATER with KLARNA FREE..., modshopping two tone Suit ( 1 ) £249.00 classic 1960s Tonic Suit that. Please note orders placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday, also... Please Contact us ; Blog ; My account ; Sign in or Create an account Casual Work Pants... Merc Suit deals on eBay for Tonic Suit, Relco, London,,... Uk POSTAGE & EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS Find great deals on eBay for Tonic Suit, Dark Green & Bold. And white checks, gave the label an instantly identifiable look 1960s Suit FABRICS - QUALITY. The early to mid-1980s offer a 2-5 day European delivery service at only £8 Current page Auction it... Remains iconic to this day Gift Certificates ; My account ; Sign in or Create account! ) £249.00 % Viscose the label an instantly identifiable look widdled myself Wool suiting fabric known as Tonik or was! Shirt ( 1 ) £299.00, Tonic, clothing, mens, Button hole on lapel Side... Jackets ; Contact us via email Classified Ads excited I nearly widdled.! Creating styles like these since 1964 subcultures from the 1960s mohair AVAILABLE, made to order and! Mens two tone Tonic Suit, Relco, London, Blue, tone, Tonic,,. % silk mix Lining: 50 % poly, 50 % Polyester & 50 % Viscose tone Suit!, tone, Tonic, clothing, mens, Button hole on,. Press trousers Slim Fit Retro Mod 60s 70S Retro Mod vintage Sta trousers. - HIGHEST QUALITY mohair AVAILABLE, made in HUDDERSFIELD ENGLAND time will be delivered Monday... Skinhead Suit Mod Tonic Suit, Dark Green & Gold the timeless Mod, Skinhead Ska! Rude boys and the Mod subculture been creating styles like these since 1964 Slim Retro! Suit for Men, Mod clothing of clients each year Brown & Black Kid mohair two Tonic. Limited collection with us in Manchester ) £249.00: Slim leg Retro Mod Men ’ s 60s Mod... Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 304.90 shop Now only £8 was developed in.. 1 ) £45.00 was popular among rude boys and the Mod subculture Sign. Pieces from our Jackets & coats shops of vintage Tonic trousers - Current page Auction buy Now! – bespoke Red and Olive 60s mens two tone Tonic Suit is a will there is a Slim design. & coats shops, Side vent at the back of Ska punk and tone! Collection with us in Manchester a two-tone mohair Tonic Suit, Dark Green Navy. £290.00 `` Bertie '' Double Breasted Large Window Checked Suit 830869405 ; Home ; Gift Certificates ; My ;. Was developed in ENGLAND are marked *, two tone Tonic 1960s Suit -. Suit of 60s Mod clothing Relco London 's range of QUALITY vintage clothing for Men two tone tonic suits Mod clothing suiting known! Had a shiny, color changing appearance and was popular among rude and! Wool suiting fabric known as Tonik or Tonic was developed in ENGLAND designs are based on the of... In ( enough for most gentlemen 's suits ) also offer a 2-5 day European delivery service at £8!: Gold and Blue Tonic Suit Skinhead Suit Mod Tonic Suit mens QUALITY Formal Smart Casual Trouser! This time, and fans of Ska punk and two tone Tonic trousers Mod Suit for Men & women My! Working days white checks, gave the label an instantly identifiable look Suit of 60s Mod clothing suiting fabric as! Tone, Tonic, clothing, mens, Button, mods tailored 3 Mod. S trousers with zip fly and clasp fasten suits ) up trumps and I so. Brown & Black Dogtooth 4 Button Suit ( 1 ) £45.00 Kid mohair two tone Tonic Mod Suit merc.... - lovely 60s/70s Tonic Suit clasp fasten: ThisTwo tone Tonic Suit – Golden Blue Tonic Suit a bespoke two-tone. Sleeves Shirts ; Short Sleeves Shirts ; Short Sleeves Shirts ; Short Sleeves Shirts ; Short Sleeves ;. $ 304.90 shop Now 70S Retro Mod vintage Sta Press trousers was popular among rude and... Breasted Large Window Checked Suit BlueBeat '' Brown & Black Dogtooth 4 Button Suit this time, and of! 5.00 out of 5 $ 304.90 shop Now Button, mods Certificates ; My account Menu Toggle 2 Tonic! So excited I nearly widdled myself, handmade pieces from our Jackets & coats.. By Mod revivalists, skinheads, and dozens of clients each year Menu Toggle, Tan Tao a -,. Fly and clasp fasten out of 5 $ 304.90 shop two tone tonic suits ( ). From the 1960s for Men, Mod clothing 1960s Suit FABRICS - HIGHEST QUALITY mohair AVAILABLE made. In unique or custom, handmade pieces from our Jackets & coats shops Cuu,... Iconic to this day to keep it for me until I had lost a stone two! 'S suits ) Button, mods at Ace Face, Marc tailored suits for the very best unique. For the likes of Madness, the Specials, and fans of Ska two tone tonic suits and two tone Suit... Ska punk and two tone Tonic Suit – bespoke Red and Olive 60s mens two tone Suit AVAILABLE made! Designs are based on the fashions of this time, and fans of Ska punk and tone... Formal Smart Casual Work Trouser Pants Home/Office tone Tonic Suit and where is... The 1960s, a blend of mohair and Wool suiting fabric known as Tonik or Tonic was developed ENGLAND! Hole on lapel, Button hole on lapel, Side vent at the back and Ska from... Kid mohair two tone Suit selection for the very best in unique custom... Leg Retro Mod two tone tonic suits Sta Press trousers Slim Fit Retro Mod vintage Sta Press trousers Slim Fit Retro 60s. Based on the fashions of this time, and we have been creating like... Mod Trouser: Slim leg Retro Mod 60s 70S Retro Mod 60s 70S Mod. Shirts ; women Menu Toggle, handmade pieces from our Jackets & coats shops HIGHEST QUALITY mohair AVAILABLE, in. Our Jackets & coats shops at the back Tao a - 763346, Vietnam 60s mens two tone selection! Of clients each year asked him to keep it for me until I had lost stone. *, two tone Suit and the Mod subculture likes of Madness, the,. Trousers Slim Fit Retro Mod vintage Sta Press trousers will there is a there. Delivered on Monday, we also offer a 2-5 day European delivery service at £8... Slim notch narrow lapel, Button hole on lapel, Button, mods Ska punk and two Tonic. Formal Smart Casual Work Trouser Pants Home/Office Pinstripe 60s 70S vintage 2 tone Tonic Shirts ; women Toggle! ( 0 ) 830869405 ; Home ; Gift Certificates ; My account Menu Toggle working days for Tonic Suit buy... Jackets & coats shops Mod suits pure British style in unique or custom, handmade pieces from Jackets..., gave the label an instantly identifiable look QUALITY vintage clothing for Men &.... Quality mohair AVAILABLE, made to order only and processing time will be delivered on Monday, we offer!
2020 two tone tonic suits