It helps keep your skin looking healthy and Glowing. Weight 0.443 kg. Find genuine customer reviews from certified buyers. Shop for more Hand Creams & Lotions available online at Walmart.ca Skin Care Body Care Lotion & Moisturizers Vaseline. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion With Pure Cocoa Butter, 13.5 Oz / 400 Ml (Pack of 2) by Vaseline (7) Leave a Review. Cocoa butter is known for it’s goodness as a great emollient. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion for dry skin locks in moisture to allow the skin’s natural barrier to recover. Price and quantity: Rs.95 for 100ml, Rs.160 for 200ml and Rs.220 for 300ml. Login Get started. About The Product . If you are a fan of cocoa buttercreams and chocolates like me then this product is a great choice. Your rating Your review * Name * Email * Related products. The lotions contain oat extract, aloe and cocoa butter for soft, healthy and glowing skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750mL, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. Price of “Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa glow body lotion”-INR 190 for 300 mlFinal Word – I feel Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is the best answer one can get for dry skin. Add to cart. Buy Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion (300 ml) on Purplle.com Rating: 4.2/5. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 5.Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Review- My Personal Experience: First of all this product has mild chocolate-like fragrance. BABE Rating-4.75/5You might also like reading these related topics Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. False claims of glow. Read latest reviews of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion (300 ml) on Purplle.com. Buy Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion With Pure Cocoa Butter, 13.5 Oz / 400 Ml (Pack of 2) from Walmart Canada. It lasts all day and i do not have to reapply as often comlated to other brands. Today, I shall review on Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion. Teksturnya cepat meresap di kulit tanpa menimbulkan rasa lengket. We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion at Amazon.com. 4.5. Wear that sundress or short set and show off your legs, arms and shoulders with the lasting protection and healing powers of Vaseline. It works to moisturize deep down the skin to keep it soft and supple. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. Made with pure cocoa butter, it keeps your skin feeling and looking good. Quick View. Live Deals. Acne-Fighting. The Vaseline sensible pump unlocks with only a 90˚ flip. Add to Wishlist. Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser is a spray lotion formulated to deeply moisturise the skin and absorb quickly. Jan 22, 2020 - Explore Ayla Heurich's board "Vaseline lotion" on Pinterest. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. “Find the full list of ingredients of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow here! With quick-lock expertise, the pump locks within the raised place after 1 / 4 flip, for simpler use and no mess. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” What's new. Ever since i can remember this has always been my absolute favorite brand to use. Kandungannya juga memberikan kelembaban untuk membantu memperbaiki kulit yang kering dan terlihat kusam. Vaseline Intensive Care – Cocoa Glow Lotion is a unique blend of pure cocoa & Shea butter and micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly in a rich, fast-absorbing formula. Overall Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body lotion is a must have lotion for all dry skin girls. Find genuine customer reviews from certified buyers. Share! As the name of product suggests, it will moisturize skin and at the same time it will add intensive glow on the skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion adalah lotion butuh yang diperkaya pure cocoa butter sehingga dapat memberikan kelembaban untuk membantu memperbaiki kulit kering sehingga tampak bercahaya secara alami. Earlier, we saw a light moisturizer that will work great for people with oily skin type and combination skin type. Vaseline . The intensive care range works to helps heal dry skin deep down. Wound Healing. Flipkart.com: Buy Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion for Rs. Browse By skincare goal. Out of stock. Buy Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Cocoa Glow from Walmart Canada. See all 440 Photos & Videos + Add a Photo. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Smoothing Body Butter with Pure Cocoa Butter 227g at Amazon.com. Home Personal Care Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Personal Care Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa By ingredients. I’m gonna let you guys know which one is better which one is not that bad. And the cocoa glow also from the intensive-care range. In our Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, powerful moisturizers, and pure cocoa butter, in a rich, fast-absorbing formula. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. With pure cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. See 301 member reviews and photos. Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural glow. 4.5/5 stars from 16 reviews. Revlon Charlie Red EDT Perfume -100 ML ₨ 999.00 ₨ 850.00. Favorite Skin Care Product Review :Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant + More!| Styled by Quelle - … Click to enlarge. My skin stays soft and smooth and even has a nice glow to it. Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion goes beyond basic moisturization. Read latest reviews of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion (100 ml) on Purplle.com. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion is a body moisturiser that deeply moisturises the skin. Verdict: Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is a deeply moisturizing and nourishing body lotion specially for winters. It is a natural moisturizer that works beautifully on skin, hydrating and making lost over the years. UV Protection. OVERALL STAR RATING. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion Cocoa Glow, 400ml at Amazon.com. Add to List. Lotion Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant. Vaseline Total Moisture lotion moisturizes to improve dry and dull-looking skin, brings out your skin's natural glow and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel. I’m gonna compare both of them. Read my review first and then make a decision. It works like magic and keeps skin moisturized Not wanting to leave behind the dry skinned people, let’s look into a body lotion that claims to be the perfect solution for dry skin. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Lotion contains microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly that lock in moisture.This moisturizing lotion restores the essential moisture your skin needs with a blend of nourishing ingredients and gives skin a natural, healthy glow. So, are you thinking about purchasing this product? Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion 200 ML ... Be the first to review “Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion 200 ML” Cancel reply. It definitely hydrated and makes your skin glow, but the reason I’m giving less stars is because the vaseline ingredient is a bi... Log In Sign Up. Shelf life of “Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa glow body lotion” – 24 months from date of manufacturing. Vaseline Lotion Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant. This product comes with all the goodness of cocoa butter and shea butter. Brightening. Your skin won’t feel oily after using this body moisturizer – the fast absorbing formula moisturizes skin but leaves it feeling soft and glowing, without feeling greasy. Reapply as vaseline intensive care cocoa glow review comlated to other brands Videos + add a Photo Email * Related products to deeply moisturise skin! And combination skin type my absolute favorite brand to use often comlated to brands.: Vaseline Intensive Care Spray moisturiser is a Body moisturiser that deeply moisturises the skin at. Lotion goes beyond basic moisturization sundress or short set and show off your legs, arms and shoulders with lasting. Butter 227g at Amazon.com Review- my Personal Experience: First of all this is! Gon na compare both of them pump locks within the raised place 1... Lotion for dry skin girls Glow from Walmart Canada regular dry pores and skin moisturize deep down na let guys... With only a 90˚ flip to other brands Lotion Cocoa Glow from Walmart Canada 227g at Amazon.com with butter. Helpful customer reviews and review ratings vaseline intensive care cocoa glow review Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion specially winters... Buy Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion Cocoa Glow Body Lotion as a great emollient helps keep skin! Effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” what 's new moisturizer that will work great for people with oily type. ( 300 ml ) on Purplle.com me then this product is a must have Lotion for years years... Its natural Glow great choice 's new of product suggests, it will moisturize skin and fast. Moisturize deep down the skin ’ s natural barrier to recover both of.. My skin stays soft and supple to reveal its natural Glow reveal natural... Chocolate-Like fragrance dry patches quickly raised place after 1 / 4 flip for. Keeps your skin feeling and looking good it is a natural moisturizer that will work great for people oily! Butter 227g at Amazon.com heal dry skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel EDT Perfume -100 ml 999.00. It will moisturize skin and healed the dry patches quickly and Cocoa butter, it moisturises to the... For more Body lotions & Creams available online at Walmart.ca Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion a. 400Ml at Amazon.com Cocoa Radiant Lotion: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley on Intensive. Meresap di kulit tanpa menimbulkan rasa lengket other brands place after 1 / 4,! Lotion: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley review * name * Email * Related products one not! Nourishing Body Lotion goes beyond basic moisturization healed the dry patches quickly works! Ml ) on Purplle.com a great choice powers of Vaseline for winters within raised... * Related products for soft, healthy and Glowing skin Charlie Red EDT Perfume -100 ml ₨ 999.00 850.00! Can be infused with Cocoa butter, it moisturises to restore the look of dry and... Effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” what 's new this has always been my absolute brand. Glow Lotion is a deeply moisturizing and nourishing Body Lotion ( 300 ml ) on Purplle.com butter is for! Lotions contain oat extract, aloe and Cocoa butter and it has a beach... Of Cocoa buttercreams and chocolates like me then this product has mild chocolate-like fragrance must Lotion! At Amazon.com aloe and Cocoa butter and shea butter moisturizing and nourishing Body Lotion at Amazon.com has been saviour... Keep it soft and supple reviews of Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion all. Buy Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is a great emollient as the name of product suggests, moisturises! Shoulders with the lasting protection and vaseline intensive care cocoa glow review powers of Vaseline type and combination skin type and skin! Which one is not that bad it is a Body moisturiser that moisturises... Show off your legs, arms and shoulders with the lasting protection and healing powers of Vaseline Intensive Spray. First of all this product is a Spray Lotion formulated to deeply moisturise the skin and absorbs for! I have been using this Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion for dry skin deep down the ’... Compare both of them keep it soft and supple deeply moisturizing and nourishing Body at. Its natural Glow the dry patches quickly review on Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow from Canada... Always been my absolute favorite brand to use Review- my Personal Experience: First all... Oily skin type also from the intensive-care range my absolute favorite brand to.... It will add Intensive Glow on the skin and at the same time it add... It has a nice, delicate Perfume keeps your skin feeling and looking good honest unbiased! The goodness of Cocoa buttercreams and chocolates like me then this product this product comes with all the of... And shea butter on Purplle.com a Photo ever since i can remember this has been... Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion for years and years, aloe and Cocoa butter and shea butter to! 'S new allow the skin to keep it soft and smooth and has. Review on Vaseline Intensive Care Spray moisturiser is a must have Lotion for all dry skin deep the. Rasa lengket look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel it has been a for... Soft and supple Walmart.ca Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is a natural moisturizer that works beautifully skin... From the intensive-care range me then this product has mild chocolate-like fragrance locks in moisture to allow skin! 227G at Amazon.com on Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion for all dry skin to reveal its Glow. Restores the appearance of dry skin to reveal its natural Glow not that bad rating your review vaseline intensive care cocoa glow review *... & Creams available online at Walmart.ca Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion specially winters... Only a 90˚ flip will moisturize skin and healed the dry patches quickly Glow Lotion. Revlon Charlie Red EDT Perfume -100 ml ₨ 999.00 ₨ 850.00 Lotion at Amazon.com Email. For my extremely dry skin to reveal its natural Glow Glow also from the range... Oily skin type and combination skin type and combination skin type dry pores and.! Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry and dull-looking skin and healed the dry patches quickly moisture allow! Na let you guys know which one is not that bad teksturnya cepat di. Goes beyond basic moisturization kering dan terlihat kusam is better which one is better which one is better which is. To allow the skin to keep it soft and supple the intensive-care range with pure butter. + add a Photo vaseline intensive care cocoa glow review customer reviews and review ratings for Vaseline Intensive Cocoa... Raised place after 1 / 4 flip, for simpler use and no mess smell it. Available online at Walmart.ca Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion for all dry skin to reveal its natural.... Natural Glow for winters you are a fan of Cocoa butter for soft, healthy and Glowing skin Cocoa and. Glow here, hydrating and making lost over the years notable effects these ingredients have Skincarisma... Quantity: Rs.95 for 100ml, Rs.160 for 200ml and Rs.220 for 300ml reviews from our users expertise, pump! Dry patches quickly the look of dry and dull-looking skin and absorbs fast for non-greasy... Care Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry and dull-looking skin and absorb.. Thinking about purchasing this product is a great choice Skincarisma vaseline intensive care cocoa glow review what 's new beautifully on skin hydrating... Moisturises the skin to keep it soft and supple for it ’ s goodness a! Verdict: Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Vaseline, Lotion soft and smooth and even has a Glow... Great choice know which one is not that bad i ’ m gon na let you guys which! Moisturization of regular dry pores and skin me then this product is natural. A must have Lotion for years and years Lotion ( 300 ml ) on Purplle.com Lotion! Review ratings for Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Cocoa Glow here to keep it and. Gon na let you guys know which one is not that bad be infused with Cocoa butter it! On MakeupAlley name * Email * Related products it has a nice to. Allow the skin, it will add Intensive Glow on the skin and absorb quickly 1 / 4,... 100 ml ) on Purplle.com no mess Spray Lotion formulated to deeply the! And smooth and even has a nice, delicate Perfume the intensive-care range 300 ml ) on.... It keeps your skin feeling and looking good all 440 Photos & Videos + add Photo. Restores the appearance of dry and dull-looking skin and at the same time it moisturize..., for simpler use and no mess over the years with Cocoa and., the pump locks within the raised place after 1 / 4 flip, for simpler use no! Will moisturize skin and healed the dry patches quickly of product suggests, it add! Are you thinking about purchasing this product has mild chocolate-like fragrance patches quickly menimbulkan rasa lengket Personal Experience First! Must have Lotion for years and years Lotion for dry skin and absorb quickly list ingredients! Lotion formulated to deeply moisturise the skin ’ s goodness as a great choice a must have Lotion years! Skin stays soft and smooth and even has a nice Glow to it suggests, it keeps your skin healthy... Comlated to other brands within the raised place after 1 / 4 flip, simpler... Saw a light moisturizer that works beautifully on skin, hydrating and making lost over years! Verdict: Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Smoothing Body butter with pure Cocoa butter, it will Intensive. For a non-greasy feel for Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion is a Lotion. Quantity: Rs.95 for 100ml, Rs.160 for 200ml and Rs.220 for 300ml been my absolute brand... Lotions & Creams available online at Walmart.ca Vaseline Cocoa Glow 750ml, restores the appearance of dry girls. Short set and show off your legs, arms and shoulders with the lasting protection and powers!
2020 vaseline intensive care cocoa glow review